Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 878.

• They can implement all the ideas of Boogis now. I no longer care since I talked it over with the other guys I play with and we are moving to a new game. Have fun in Albion.

• BTW another way to handle it is: You feed the stack full, the mount eats until finished but the extra food stays there for the next mount.

• Quote from MonetBags: “But this is why right there that taxes go up, because it cost to much every month for people "bidding" to drive people out. Want lower taxes with high returns? Then stop station PvP and get a Black Zone Home plot with your guild or shut down the high useless bids so it does not cost so much to keep stations going. ” I'm bidding on a specific persons lots because he said he loses money and is getting out of the business. He's a liar so I'm making him pay a little, plus I do…

• Yes, if you lose the auction you get all your money back but the owner has to spend half of what you bid to keep it. So, if you don't win you can bid more next time and repeat each month.

• Quote from LordSilva: “What you need to feed a T8 mount?numbers ” T8 mounts eat around 411 food / day for 6 days (a little less on the last day) for a total of about 2430 food for each mount.

• Some of us Idiots have 6 or more islands.

• I'm going to bid higher on his plots next time because he is such a liar. Claiming they are not profitable so he's getting out of the business but didn't actually sell his plots. Maybe I'll put 5 mil on each next time, just to make sure he's not getting off too cheap. I'd bid more but can't afford it.

• Quote from Medardo_Sempai: “but I want to know if the new change is worth refining on my island or caerleon because I will not go to the other cities ” That just needs a little math. Lets say you refine 100 blocks. Without focus you would get about 18 extra blocks, is 18 blocks worth more than the fee in the city? If yes do it in the city. With focus you get about 27 more in the city, if 27 blocks is worth more than the fees do it in the city. To test just bring enough rocks to make 100, make bl…

• Quote from Kclikola: “Quote from Medardo_Sempai: “Seeing this is worth the island that has no fees or refining with tax at 22% of Caerleon? ” So having an island in Caerleon is now basicly worthless? ” Yep, that's the whole idea / goal of Merlyn update. Reduce the value of Caerleon and Increase the other cities.

• Quote from Kclikola: “That is a good question. I know that the royal Cities will have a massive boost for refining but they did not make it public what city is good for what. So we all need to wait for the patch notes. ” Refining Bonus by City (current Test Server setup). Martlock = Hide Thetford = Ore Fort Sterling = Wood Lymhurst = Fiber Bridgewatch = Rock Quote from Medardo_Sempai: “Seeing this is worth the island that has no fees or refining with tax at 22% of Caerleon? ” You might be better…

• maintanance

Fooky - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Shava: “I love it when people begin these opinions with "I'm not a programmer but..." I'm not a programmer but have done a little programming. Since you resurrected a dead thread I'll respond. So here's the deal. This is a PVP game -- you're asking Sandbox to groom the landscape by moving assets (resource nodes) on a constant basis, and that produces lag on each and every zone, as though we were playing something more akin to a voxel game like Second Life, Trove, Roblox or Minecraft o…

• Quote from Zarathos: “He's waiting for the last moment since he have the last 24 of the bid time for himself to choose if he over bid or not ” I know how it works, I just want to make sure it costs him more than 1k to defend his plots

• maintanance

Fooky - - General Questions & Discussions

Way to bring back a dead thread with useless comments

• Quote from Kclikola: “Quote from Fooky: “Your tips are wasted on me, all my tools are already T8 and I gather where I want when I want. I suspect Merlyn is the update that will push me to find a better game to play. ” Well, that's all folks. Stop typing. This guy already made up his mind. His leaving. Good to know you. happy hunting for the next game. ” Thanks but please don't misquote - I suspect I'll be leaving but never make decisions based on theories. I'll give Merlyn a chance but I "suspec…

• Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Fooky: “Quote from LordSilva: “and an increase on the same scale, in the new T5 red zones, ” Not exactly on the same scale. It's about the same enchantment rate but only for 2 zones in each biome, replacing 6 or so that used to be in Mercia. Hopefully they realized that and increased the spawn rate accordingly. ” Well... taking into account that the new 10 red areas are T5 Maps and that the percentage of enchantment in there are 22% (new Mercia, lol) its not add…

• Quote from Kclikola: “Quote from Fooky: “I don't like Fort Sterling or Lymhurst areas so rarely go there. ” What Im typing here has nothing to do with the topic but a couple of tips. 1: Dont gather everything on oen character, you'll ragequit in less than 3 months if you do that. There is a reason why you can create 3 Characters in the game. 2: Fort Sterling and all the surrounding areas are the best for lower tier Ore. So grab your gathering gear and get to T5 gathering gea. Even T6 The samy go…

• Quote from Windoen: “Quote from Fooky: “Quote from Windoen: “i like how half of the first page is tabooshka and fooky screaming at each other, ” If you read the post in order you should be able to tell that I just stated my opinion and Tabooshka started calling me a clueless retard. Zero arguments or statements of fact, just name calling and rudeness Typical of many including Tabooshka. ” exactly, the developers are gonna see this and think that whole thread is composed of pubescent jerks shouti…

• Quote from Windoen: “i like how half of the first page is tabooshka and fooky screaming at each other, ” If you read the post in order you should be able to tell that I just stated my opinion and Tabooshka started calling me a clueless retard. Zero arguments or statements of fact, just name calling and rudeness Typical of many including Tabooshka.

• Quote from Kclikola: “Quote from Fooky: “Even if they don't lock it down the nodes will be flat all the time. As anyone that gathers knows a zone full of flat nodes is the worst. ” Try being a stone gatherer. You'll get use to it ” I'm a everything gatherer, I alternate between Martlock, Bridgewatch, and Thetford areas and gather all 5 resources. I don't like Fort Sterling or Lymhurst areas so rarely go there. Quote from LordSilva: “and an increase on the same scale, in the new T5 red zones, ” N…

• Even if they don't lock it down the nodes will be flat all the time. As anyone that gathers knows a zone full of flat nodes is the worst. We are going from 6 or 7 zones with 20ish % enchantment rate for each biome to 2.