Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 663.

• Game does not load

Kclikola - - Bugs

Well, It seems I found the error. It had to do with a silly setting on my Radeon graphics settings.

• Game does not load

Kclikola - - Bugs

After 3 months of not playing, I wanted to log on but I am stuck at 1% loading screen. Has something changed?

• Well this answered more questions than I thought. But the whole black zone thing I hope they reset. I am locked on 3 characters in such a bad way its not even funny.

• Sound bug when planting crops

Kclikola - - Bugs

God that too, but I think it was a Ping lag issue. Was just strange to see someone else with the same issue.

• Ah. So it was there. I just missread it then. Now for another silly qustion under the same toppick. On that day. do I need to be on my island for the move to work or do I need to be in the city I want my island to be in?

• First off, Lol to the interesting writing. Funky read. Secondly, if you play on your phone, I would recommend you only go to more quite zones/cities. Places like Fort Sterling and Martloc and everything around it is a no go zone from your phone, but Lymhurst and Thetfort is fine. (Bridgewatch is becoming a lag fest on the phone for some odd reasons and it aint event that buzzy.) Yellow zones right in front of towns is not a good idea because they are normally to full and even I get some lag spik…

• My islands are basically my core and with the new update around the corner, someone like me is going to be screwed after that update because all my islands are are Cearleon. Is there going to be a free move or is this going to be a case of pack up and leave and hope you don't die on the way case? (Not hoping for no 2 because I have a lot of crap) I could not find any thread to confirm, so I'm trying my luck here.

• Arena rework

Kclikola - - Feedback & Suggestions

Don't get me wrong SHARKY, but I literally gave the answer why the Q is wrong in my post. The problem ist not how SBI made Arena, the problem like any other Game with the same format (LoL and Dota as Examples), is Supports/healers. Everyone wants to kill players and no one wants to be the support. The second a healer Q's up, the Q is filled and a group can go out. My advice is, is that you get a healer buddy to join.

• Arena rework

Quote from SHARKY: “If you ask me, the single biggest problem is the solo queue time. I gave up earlier after waiting over 30mins. ” Not if you are a healer I wait 2 Minutes max. Plus I don't use it for a rank or anything, I want my damn mount and the decorations. If there was a rank, I would stop playing and go to league of legends.

• Double download for Android

Kclikola - - Bugs

Hi yes. But I think I found the issue. It seems the page does not refresh when you guys update it. So whenever I say download, it downloads the last version and not the new version. I assume its a browser issue and not from your side. Could be wring though.

• Im going for new faction. Finally!!

• Double download for Android

Kclikola - - Bugs

Question, is it normal for Android users to double install updates? That's more or less 4GB of download for a small patch every time. Please fix this. It becoming a pain updating the Android version

• Quote from Rixlette: “Head of the 'Traders and merchants guild' ” But why? I'm a solo triad runner and never had issues. Either they don't know what they are doing or... Oh wait, complain here.... Well this is a PVP game and I did mention this before. Its your own fault if you get ganged and its more your fault if you die twice to the same mistake. Its a joke if you died more than 3 times to the same mistake and even I'm wondering what on earth you are doing wrong. Point being. If you run with 2…

• Sometimes I play from my phone just to get the small things behind me from either work or wherever and then continue on the PC for the bigger things. However, I have noticed somethings that can be added. Quality of life things that can make life easier. - For start I have to drag and drop everything to my chests and looking for the correct stack makes life even harder sometimes. If there was a button to fill the current stacks in the chests with what I have on me, that would be nice. - Double ta…

• Maybe FNORD and Dc1a0 I am just tired of really ad story telling in games that I was glad to play a game with no story. ie. Do what I want and create my own world. Maybe for players that gets bored quite quick, yes, maybe, but don't count me in to stand in Q to join them.

• Heck no. That devines the purpuse of the game.

• Updating on Andrion is odd

Kclikola - - Bugs

Thank you. Will keep that in mind next time there is an uodate

• Updating on Andrion is odd

Kclikola - - Bugs

Did the new update on my Samsung note 10 and I had to download the full client. Is this intended?

• Quote from WhatMMOhaventIplayed: “) Introduce LEASHES/TETHERS for mounts. Having to mount, then dismount, pick up rough stone, then mount then dismount to go 10 paces and pick up another rough stone is ... (I'll use the word "outrageous.") ” That I support. But just for oxes.

• NDA - Dive the healer

Quote from FriendlyFire: “This is all because healing is OP to start with, which is a common game design flaw. Healing should be weak, and alternative support abilities strong. ” I kind of agree to this. It will at least make Arcane viable again.