Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• thanks for the update. it would be nice if you could fix it during the next maintenance so we can login. idk if thats possible.

• disconects today

fAAtl3wtSs - - Feedback & Suggestions

i played for 2 days with no disconnects and now today its back to disconnecting every few minutes. its unplayable. it looks like alot of people are on is it overloaded? i dont get why it works fine for me sometimes for hours and now does this at other times.

• update: back to losing connection every 5 mins today. i played yesterday with no disconnects. today its unplayable. im guessing its overloaded or something when this happens.

• update: back to losing connection every 5 mins today. i played yesterday with no disconnects. today its unplayable. im guessing its overloaded or something when this happens.

• thats my theory also. it seems i can play with no disconnects sometimes and then when im losing connect constantly other times it always seems like there are a ton of people in town. so im guessing its the server being overloaded and losing packets which is making people drop.

• really ....again

same problem. its frustrating to have a good game that works only half the time. right now im considering playing something else. ill probably try some more tonight but if i cant stay connected its time to move on.

• same problem. constant disconnects and then i played for several days with no disconnects. now today it starts with the disconnecting every couple minutes. i wonder if the server is overloaded when this happens. i wish i had an answer to why it happens. i hope i dont end up having to quit the game because i cant stay connected. its super bad when you lose connect in a dungeon or pvp and lose your gear or have repairs to pay for. its strange because sometimes it works all night and then other nig…

• What is this?!!!!!!

i have the exact same problem youre describing. some days it will run fine and other days i get disconnected every couple minutes. it makes it unplayable and im going to end up choosing another game if it continues.

• update: last two nights disconnects every 5 min. tonight ive played for 5 hours with no problems. only thing i can think of thats different is less people on and also i noticed steam bootstrapper running in background and i manually closed it then reopened steam before i launched the game today. i wonder if its the server being overloaded or something on my end but im glad its working again.

• update: last two nights disconnects every 5 min. tonight ive played for 5 hours with no problems. only thing i can think of thats different is less people on and also i noticed steam bootstrapper running in background and i manually closed it then reopened steam before i launched the game today. i wonder if its the server being overloaded or something on my end but im glad its working again.

• disconects today

update: last two nights disconnects every 5 min. tonight ive played for 5 hours with no problems. only thing i can think of thats different is less people on and also i noticed steam bootstrapper running in background and i manually closed it then reopened steam before i launched the game today. i wonder if its the server being overloaded or something on my end but im glad its working again.

• disconects today

i think neustar is whats causing this. ive seen multiple posts on here of people who run the tracert and no response after it gets to neustar. maybe thats becuase its the last thing it pings? idk but it seems like it should get responses after neustar like to albions server or something? idk what a mess. i hope we can solve the problem soon. i just tested it and YES its the same for me. i get disconnected every 5-10mins. my results from tracert are all good pings until it hits neustar then no re…

• So far wtfast doesnt fix the disconnects for me that started a few days ago. Also, Azuma made a post saying the Dallas server fixed his problem and then goes on to make a post after that saying he's still having the problem for 10 days. He then posts again saying hes testing other wtfast servers. First, if Dallas fixed his problem he wouldn't have posted saying he still has it at a later time and wouldnt be testing other servers if Dallas works fine like he said. I just wanted to point out the m…

• same problem for several days now. im in TN and im using verizon as my isp.

• I've had the same problem for several days. It disconnects every 5-10min. I tried the suggestion of the vpn they suggest last night and on its automatic settings it made no difference. I'm going to try it again today with manual vpn server selection. We should be clearly told if this is an issue with the game server so were not wasting our time and energy trying to fix a problem we cant fix. Also the server forum is buried in the forum menus and it should be at the top of the list beside general…

• same problem and when i die in the dungeon becuase of it its going to cost me a bunch of silver which will make me quit playing. ive been getting disconnects starting yesterday.

• server overloaded?

Right now when I go into the game, after i get in, it kicks me back to the login screen after a short time. I can see in town there are alot of people on and this wasnt happening to me before. Is the server kicking me because its overloaded? I don't know any other reason why this would start happening. Its been working fine for as long as I've played this far. I've been playing for several weeks with no problem like this. Obviously if it continues I'll have to play another game. I'm hoping to at…