Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 826.

• Avalonian Weapon - Mistpiercer range

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Any chance this will be fixed?

• Combat Balance Changes

ImaDoki - - Feedback

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Talk about kicking a man while he's down. Why nerf cursed skull? Isn't it bad enough already? Having it move so much more means it's going to be significantly harder to drop it on a clump and you actually slightly reduced the overall damage (250 < 263.28) Letting multiple areas stack again seems more like a bug fix than a balance change. ” its 100% a buff...

• Direwolf needs to become viable first

• Quote from Shevarage: “Quote from ImaDoki: “around 70~80% are tome chests, not counting the final boss one, that is never a tome chest. To be fair with everyone, those tomes could be at least tradable, so that i can choose if i want the fame or trade it for some silver. Or just make it more like 50-50. To someone like me, who is already max spec on what i want, those are just plainly useless. ” Welcome in Albion a game that doesn't care about old players. But be happy ... at least you're not a g…

• Corrupted Dungeons spawn

ImaDoki - - Feedback

Quote from Equart: “Make spawn of new 1v1 Dungeons ONLY in Black zones, otherwise people would never leave Royals , it is already too populated. (for T6/T8) ” You can't join the T6 CD from blues/yellows already.

• Quote from Creammy: “SBI, HG and CD should only drop Tome of Insight and Bag of Silver non-tradeble. Like T5, T6 e T7. The other part of reward comes from your opponent's equipment. ” what use is an untradable tome for people that has already farmed everythin they want? At least reduce the frequency of those chests. Or put some tradable tomes.

• Roads Of Avalon - Random or not?

ImaDoki - - Feedback

Quote from Twissa: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Connections are not entirely random. ” there is a clear PATTERN(!!!) in how the connections are made.Each zone has a "depth" and connects itself generally to a lower and a higher "depth", when possible. You can guess some stuff from the codex posted on Reddit. ” Ah? Which codex? Do you mind sharing it please?Is this what you're refering to? reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ough_the_mists_of_albion/ ” Yes

• Roads Of Avalon - Random or not?

ImaDoki - - Feedback

Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Connections are not entirely random. ” there is a clear PATTERN(!!!) in how the connections are made. Each zone has a "depth" and connects itself generally to a lower and a higher "depth", when possible. You can guess some stuff from the codex posted on Reddit.

• Quote from Lynnkk: “For god shake stop complain, the time for a RD to close in YZ and BZ is 10 minutes since they patch it months ago and in my opinion that was a great change, (i tested it a lot so im pretty sure) cause there's a lot of RD now that u can go in and farm instead of waste 10-15 minutes to find one, cause when one close, another one open. Now, in RD ad BZ will be the same, do u think people will wait in the entrance 10 minutes to it close and do it safe? In this game, time is more …

• Quote from Parallel: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Don't forget that, each 400 infamy, your loot/fame increase in 1% Also, we are doing T6 rank. T8 rank with a lot of infamy is probably nuts. ” Well at least the developers know that this is a concern among players who enjoy this content. 1% really isn't all that much when the baseline seems like it's close to nothing. Even having a 250% increase in loot and the blackmarket functioning properly, it seems like much less than 2v2 Hellgate. ” If it becomes …

• Don't forget that, each 400 infamy, your loot/fame increase in 1% Also, we are doing T6 rank. T8 rank with a lot of infamy is probably nuts.

• Crafting Tools Strength

ImaDoki - - Beginner's Questions

The avalonian buff is more sensible if you have low spec. 2 means a lot more if you used to bring 10 back instead of 20 2 to 10 is 20% increase 2 to 20 is 10% increase But that is just a feeling, the benefit and profit for bringing avalonian is the exact same independently of spec.

• around 70~80% are tome chests, not counting the final boss one, that is never a tome chest. To be fair with everyone, those tomes could be at least tradable, so that i can choose if i want the fame or trade it for some silver. Or just make it more like 50-50. To someone like me, who is already max spec on what i want, those are just plainly useless.

• Quote from Parallel: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Parallel: “Please do not bring in game drama to the boards. You seem to be attacking me instead of constructively criticisizing my opinions because all of your comments are focused on me. You aren't posting on many other threads, what is the beef? ” Nah, i'm posting all around, if you check my board. I just made sense and commented on both posts of you since they both said the same thing.It's constructive criticism. The roads would be impossi…

• Quote from Parallel: “Please do not bring in game drama to the boards. You seem to be attacking me instead of constructively criticisizing my opinions because all of your comments are focused on me. You aren't posting on many other threads, what is the beef? ” Nah, i'm posting all around, if you check my board. I just made sense and commented on both posts of you since they both said the same thing. It's constructive criticism. The roads would be impossible to travel without being ganked if mobs…

• Roads Of Avalon [Complications]

ImaDoki - - Feedback

Quote from Dappledaneee: “However i still feel like a guild with 50-100 members is a small guild as not all of those members will be online at the same time. And 20-40 people is a small scale zvz. For me it seem more like they are catering the roads to "friends" that like to play together in groups of 5 max. And with how extensive the system is i feel like they are missing a huge opportunity and making the game very limiting in that regard. ” When you walk a little in the road you really feel th…

• Roads Of Avalon [Complications]

ImaDoki - - Feedback

Quote from Dappledaneee: “So the past 2 days i've spent hours trying to navigate through the roads, gathering as much information as possible for my guild, so we are well prepared. However a concern was brought up which i refused to believe would be the case. So i set out to see it for myself. The concern is that every single hideout zone (Avalonian Rest) inside the roads are all similair in both size and amount of hideouts that can be placed. However so far i've found roughly 7-8 different hide…

• Avalonian Weapon - Mistpiercer range

ImaDoki - - Bugs

I would like to agree here. Just tested it compared to Avalonian Crossbow (or what i like to call Laser Beam of Hell) The lucent bow has slightly lower range than the Beam, which is stated to range to 26.. so the lucent bow is around 24m

• Mists of Avalon mobs do not tag mounts.

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Quote from Parallel: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Parallel: “Cool, instead of massing 4-5 to find some good open world fights, I will have to mass 12-15 so I gank instead because there is no way to catch someone without a large, spread out party in the mists? ” "massing 4-5 to find GOOD OPEN WORLD FIGHTS"half line later: "i will have to mass 12-15 to GANK" Curious how your true intention showed up so fast. If mobs tagged roads would be gankfest simply because it's impossible to avoid luring …

• Mists of Avalon mobs do not tag mounts.

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Quote from Parallel: “Cool, instead of massing 4-5 to find some good open world fights, I will have to mass 12-15 so I gank instead because there is no way to catch someone without a large, spread out party in the mists? ” "massing 4-5 to find GOOD OPEN WORLD FIGHTS" half line later: "i will have to mass 12-15 to GANK" Curious how your true intention showed up so fast. If mobs tagged roads would be gankfest simply because it's impossible to avoid luring a mob due to limited space. Good luck brin…