Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• What is happening? Is Corona virus infected the servers or again ddos attack?

• Trash rate needs to be re-worked

CaptainBastard - - Bugs

Quote from marck97: “I completely agree with you, it's almost impossible to kill gatherers alone and even if you manage to do it, you end up with more than half items trashed... mostly mounts ( usualy the most valuable items). They should rework the trash rate ATLEAST for solo kills, it should be really low or nothing at all! Cmon let's be serious, with the new patches gatherers are so boosted , a competent gatherer can escape a solo ganker with really few efforts! ” Exactly the only thing a gat…

• Trash rate needs to be re-worked

CaptainBastard - - Bugs

Dear Devs, Could you please check and re-work the trash rate because at the moment it is completly abnormally strange: I am not saying this because the gatherer I killed yesterday trashed the invisble pig.... I say this on the base of 1000 kills done in solo and the trash rate is ridicolously stupid, something like more than 70% always on all most high tier/market expensive stuff expecially mounts. Now math is not an opinion and 1000 kills stats are very significative. Trash rate should be extre…

• nice 100 claw

• I agree about the be risk factory, Devs are focusing too much on zvz that on a laggy server like this is just random bottom spam and are not focusing on that could be the real core of the game. Weekend corona kids should take same risk and when they keep going to cry to their daddy asking for credit card for golds because they were butchered in their shiny 7.2 equip will think twice. Same risk: attack a person alone, EVERY person in the group gets -20,% item power, attack in 5 people you can be …

• Quote from Adhominem: “Quote from CaptainBastard: “Yes I will start offending bloodly me too No I want to see reported people banned ” You are not asking though, you are demanding. You come across as quite aggressive in your demands too. People tend to not respond to such demands very well. Also saying that you are gonna start heavily offending people if it's allowed is also quite aggressive. If you play down a little, I think you would get more positive responses. ” About this I completely agre…

• Quote from Proletariat: “The devs aren't your parents. You're just going to have to be a big boy and learn to ignore all the meanies in Albion. Alternatively, you can flag up and kill anybody who disrespects you. ” You nether read my answer, what the f means "Devs are not your parents" hellllloooooo goooooddd morning I asked about a rule of game etiquette in Albions and as was writing in the post I do not care about your opinions, I am not here to listen to life lessons keep for yourself, I just…

• your answer is silly Hollywoodi is completely right, yes Avalonian are stupidly too much unfair: limited to only big alliance territory, super safe, super loot and a ridiculous fame bonus. It doesn't matter if you can do t8 dungeons in t4.1 ( not everyone has full spec so let's say average t6 gear) because you get dived 2 times every three dungeon u fo

• Recently I started again playing Albion and expecially in pvp I get offended many times just for doing a content of the game.I always report these people and after checking their accounts are still on. And I am not talking about saying noob, retard, ba**ard or f**k you but more heavy offence about people family, wishing cancer etc... Now the question is: it is ok offending like that in Albion without risking an account ban? . . If yes actually I am pretty good offending people without any kind o…

• Do we know any news about the release of Avalonian roads update? I mean just roughly like end of summer or similar

• Guild based on ambush strategies and robbery ( role play talk of course) taking advantage of surprise and numbers and running away from big groups. No zvz fights or contents. What you get: . no obligation of presence or Cta good for new players, casual players and also for veteran players . discord mandatory but just for reading, we plan all activities with discord . Albion encourage outnumbering solo or small groups so let's make fun and make money with that! All using cheap equip ( guild refun…

• International guild Sneaky Bastards is recruiting, new players friendly, everyday event plan. We are a group of brigands who focus on fame farm and ganking, Leader are veterans of the game specialized in gank so with tactic let s ambush and blob solo players and small groups and let s do a lot of money! So if you want fun, money and a friendly enviroment without any obligations or call to arm join us (discord required) on discord this is the link: discord.gg/SFnvM4G