Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Anyone want to duo ? PvP, gank and so on... Add me on discord: Rocky_Highway#8959

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. Instead of farming for our silver and supply we kill for it. We are currently focused on PvP: ganking and hell gates. We are looking for people who know at least a little bit about the game, and have some exp with pvp. But we do not mind accepting newer players too and teaching them the ropes. What we can offer you: 1) Guild Island (all T4+) (Based in Caerleon) 2) Low taxes at 15% 3) Guild Discord 4) Tax free buildings What we want in return: …

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. Instead of farming for our silver and supply we kill for it. We are currently focused on PvP: ganking and hell gates. We are looking for people who know at least a little bit about the game, and have some exp with pvp. But we do not mind accepting newer players too and teaching them the ropes. What we can offer you: 1) Guild Island (all T4+) 2) Low taxes at 15% 3) Guild Discord 4) Tax free buildings What we want in return: 1) Activity (Discord…

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. Instead of farming for our silver and supply we kill for it. We are currently focused on PvP: ganking and hell gates. We are looking for people who know at least a little bit about the game, and have some exp with pvp. But we do not mind accepting newer players too and teaching them the ropes. What we can offer you: 1) Guild Island (all T4+) 2) Low taxes at 15% 3) Guild Discord 4) Tax free buildings What we want in return: 1) Activity (Discord…

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. Instead of farming for our silver and supply we kill for it. We are currently focused on PvP: ganking and hell gates. We are looking for people who know at least a little bit about the game, and have some exp with pvp. What we can offer you: 1) Guild Island (all T4+) 2) Low taxes at 15% 3) Guild Discord 4) Tax free buildings What we want in return: 1) Activity (Discord and IG) 2) Maturity If you are interested in joining the cutthroat brotherh…

• We are based in Carleon

• Hello pavlicko. You have been removed from Riding Dawn due to racism and bad behavior. I have warned you more then 2 times. I do not tolerate being rude to other members of the guild and calling them out for there nationality. As stated in almost every post we make, we want our members to be mature and respectful to one another. So next time before you join a guild read the requirements. Have a nice day!

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. Instead of farming for our silver and supply we kill for it. We are currently focused on PvP: ganking and hell gates. We are looking for people who know at least a little bit about the game, and have some exp with pvp. What we can offer you: 1) Guild Island (all T4+) 2) Low taxes at 15% 3) Guild Discord 4) Tax free buildings What we want in return: 1) Activity (Discord and IG) 2) Maturity If you are interested in joining the cutthroat brotherh…

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. Instead of farming for our silver and supply we kill for it. We are currently focused on PvP: ganking and hell gates. We are looking for people who know at least a little bit about the game,and have some exp with pvp. What we can offer you: 1) Guild Island 2) Low taxes at 15% 3) Guild Discord 4) Tax free buildings What we want in return: 1) Activity (Discord and IG) 2) Maturity If you are interested in joining the cutthroat brotherhood hop in …

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. We are a noob friendly guild and accept anyone that is interested in joining. Currently we have 13 members from NA,EU and Australia all active, so no matter when your on u will be able to play with someone. Our current objective is to expand and get everyone on the same page. What we can offer you: 1. Guild island (based in carleon) 2. Low taxes at 15% 3. Help for newer players that are interested in learning the roots 4. Guild Discord 5. Toxi…

• Riding Dawn is a fairly new guild looking to expand. We are a noob friendly guild and accept anyone that is interested in joining. Currently we have 10 members from NA,EU and Australia all active, so no matter when your on u will be able to play with someone. Our current objective is to expand and get everyone on the same page. What we can offer you: 1. Guild island (based in carleon) 2. Low taxes at 15% 3. Help for newer players that are interested in learning the roots 4. Guild Discord 5. Toxi…

• Hey man. Riding dawn offers everything you need. We accept all players and have a discord with mature adults that understand if you cant stay on. We will be doing group PvE but for now we are just trying to settle everyone in. If you are interested in joining the Riding Dawn the come join the discord. discord.gg/KmBvNF

• Hey man. Riding dawn offers everything you need. We accept all players and have a discord with mature adults that understand if you cant stay on. We will be doing group PvE but for now we are just trying to settle everyone in. If you are interested in joining the Riding Dawn the come join the discord. discord.gg/KmBvNF

• Before we get started we have 1 requirement: 18+ We are a small guild but we are still looking to grow. We accept all players new and old and are not too picky on what your play style is. Currently i am more interested in getting players together and making a stable foundation before going out to PvP. We already have a guild island made and are looking to expand it. We offer a home for all new and old players. So if you are looking to become part of a new and friendly community then join our dis…

• Before we get started i want to point out a small requirement: 17+ (no kids) The guilds main interest is making a new community out of scratch. I have already made a Guild island and em looking to expand it. We accept all players new and old and are not too picky on what your play style is. Currently i am more interested in getting players together and making a stable foundation before going out to PvP (GvG ZvZ...) So our focus wont be on pvp but more on lvl up our gear and getting as many ppl t…

• Before we get started i want to point out a few requirements: 1. Premium (This game is literally unplayable without premium) 2. 18+ (no kids) Ok now that we got that out of the way lets get to the main part. About Me: I am the guild leader ( IGN: CallMeYellow ). I have been playing this game before it went F2P currently have 110h in game. I came back from a long break and im looking to get back into the game now that the community is flourishing again. My role is Tank. Riding Dawn: Currently our…

• ...!

RockyHighway - - Guild Recruitment