Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 640.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Changing it to an armor / mr buff would actually be a nerf. Damage reduction is not reductible (by players) contrary to armor / mr and armor / mr also have diminishing return.

• youtube.com/watch?v=4iAh7BHhiSg

• Guilds should be able to fight for a few territories => doesn't mean that every guild should have a territory. Some people might aim to hold all territories but it shouldn't be possible with 5 players only as it is now. GvG used to be a guild effort to sustain, now for small guilds it's still the case but for big alliances its just 5 people carrying the rest 2995 without them being important. Territories used to give too much wealth and leaded to a snowball from their owners and now every GvG fi…

• Zitat von Coonery: „the slow idea is pretty cool imo instead of the heal reduction, maybe keep the damage reduction on it though “ actually damage reduction is one of the things that makes it a poor choice: using it on a healer is not a good option since you can't use graveguard helm/ knight helm/ merc hood which are all better choices than just damage reduction.

• Current Game Issues

Gugusteh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

After reading the post about the friendly fire I'd like to explain what are IMO the points that leaded the game to its current state, i'll try to add some ideas of solutions but it might be uncomplete on this side. GvG system The Lock system has been abused since release: 1. at the beginning with the lock under 100 points only 2. now with alts (each of the main teams have multiple alts spread on multiple accounts sometimes) This lock failure made it almost impossible for any small guild to conte…

• Zitat von Sinuous: „This is really not true, POE/SAVE/SQUAD kill each other all day long. Just look at the killboard. There are still plenty of smaller independent guilds in Mercia too. One Punch Man, ONIX and the RU alliances are all very active despite not owning any territories. I will admit - GvG activity has slowed down - but this is more a consequence of the majority of territories being devalued (due to T8 being moved to open world in only a few zones & the majority of season points/energ…

• I already answered all other problems in my previous posts: alliances aren't the problem itself. Zitat von Retroman: „I already read, that various players have voiced concerns with excluding small guilds from ZvZs. Do you think this problem would be diminished by increasing the maximum party size. “ Small guilds would be excluded from ZvZ if the friendly fire comes out, since a lot of guilds cannot mass more than 15 people. If you just increase party size, this guilds will be limited to the size…

• Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, I'd like to give some further background on the matter as it is - as always - far more complex than it might appear at first. Let's look at GvGs first. Here, the benefits that alliances provide is that people can merc for each other. Some time back we did an evaluation of this and found that the clear majority is guilds were in favour of keeping the merc system in the game. The downsides are clear, a key upside is though that it allows smaller guilds to hold their own as…

• This idea is just bad: - It will just make it harder for small guilds to fight zergs - It will create drama only and removes the whole concept of alliances (alliances just become a NAP basically) Also removing alliances is a bad idea too since it does the same: - small guilds cannot complete in OW anymore - only NAPs will exist - guilds will just be filled with active players (so the "casuals" will issue this) - zergs of 100+ players will almost never happen again. Capping alliances is "a more r…

• youtube.com/watch?v=AamgKLelkG8

• youtu.be/5_tPTvdZRWg

• youtube.com/watch?v=GGc4UKJfxWA

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „Locus purge does not "tick", it "lay over", and keep clean even foreign locus buff.Judi buff is the same, more like hellion hood silence, not ticking, but constant "lay over" it's area. But if locus purge lay over foreign locus buff, why should not it lay over force field? So generally scheme of "lay over" between thouse spell looks like Locus purge > Locus buff Locus purge > Demon armor buff Locus purge < Judicator buff Locus cleanse < Hellion debuff I have no claim for Lo…

• youtube.com/watch?v=fi8gonTNrbo

• Crystal GvG

Gugusteh - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I've had the same issue and already reported it: I signed up 3 times to crystal GvGs and I always faced some better teams (2x Kantos) The matchmaking should take in consideration the tower level (to match you with the closest level of tower possible) but also the experience of the team (average winrate ratio of members ? average IP?) We could totally have faced a new team like us, and it would have been funny but facing an experienced team when yours isn't is just boring for both teams

• Zitat von Mathieu94P: „J'adore tes vid Gugu !!! Trop envie de revenir pk un de ses quatres avec toi en regardant ça Aaron “ Avec plaisir mec !

• Cultist has the lowest cooldown (45s) and I need it to be able to kill this boss, the timers are really too short to use a merc jacket or a graveguard helm as heals. Also Cultist robe gives an immunity to physical damages (the auto attacks here) and i can avoid 800 dmg with it every 31s (with my cdr)

• youtube.com/watch?v=T8Hk-weq5A0

• youtube.com/watch?v=eIFKVdtPPIo

• The Beauty of Albion

Gugusteh - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

This keeper gathering a Boar oV5rZ2y.png Gathering a stone aspect vyZC6Y8.png