Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 83.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Folks just gathering or on the way to some group activity . Farming Always alone in black lands every day . Both low as high black are pretty safe , just mount up and run the right way and they will never catch you if you encounter more then 2.

• The problems as I see them

boradir - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

What i have seen in other games beside my main guild (MS08 in daoc, warhammer, rift …) is that so called leadership that does so much most of the time only takes care of that leadership and close friends on the backs of the plebs. So yeah guild hop all you can , after a while many will see what's happening . Been in some guilds here since beta and now . If they want to be succesfull they rip you off in one way or another. Where does all that guild silver go to ?

• 1 Year of Albion celebration deals

boradir - - Trade

Beitrag

Last stretch folks , 666 demonic fees , you can do it !! happy bday week to Albion !!

• First 2 weeks big boost in economy like every patch . Main reason ? More players , after that I think all will stay the same as it is now.

boradir - - Trade

Beitrag

All night long Special 666% woodrefining in SE Caerleon . Happy 1 year of Albion !! may many follow.

boradir - - Trade

Beitrag

nn all , 666% woodrefining in the big city up for the next few hours while I sleep. Thx to those using my shops and to those that don't

boradir - - Trade

Beitrag

First try was a small succes , ty muchos folks . So here we go again for a few hours 666% woodrefining at Caelis shop in Caerleon. Go make those planks

boradir - - Trade

Beitrag

Hello Folks to celebrate 1 year of ALBION for the next couple of hours only i'll charge 666% fee on wood in Caerleon South East of the map. Would be so nice if folks who have enough silver would boost my income. If you want cheap crafting come to Bridgewatch . You can craft and refine there for as cheap as 3-13 % at various shops. Have fun in the years to come , THX

• Wow guys , pls change this !! All that nerfing to make starter zones more appealing … GREAT JOB , Black zones are allready too little populated , red and yellow isn't much better and Merlin … OMG will make black lands even worst . You never should have made Caerleon central hub . Bring back the docks and all this shit wouldn't be needed to bring folks into starting areas … When can i gather T8 on my Island ? give it to us now or start working on making ALBION GREAT AGAIN !!

• Isn't stone a secondary or event third thing you gather ? I'm t8 in all and there is a good market in t4-6 stone in the outer cities , Always new folks building , but t8 you will have to do with the shopkeepers of Caerleon that need to repair every now and then . I buy my t7 stone block mainly in martlock to repair the bridgewatch lots , 300 t7 stone blocks each month wich is indeed low compared to the amounts of leather , ore , cloth and wood ppl need

• Greetings dear folks that inhabit the lands of Albion . And most dearly the amazing people of Bridgewatch . The time is now , a great King has awakened… Allmost one year ago the lands of Albion became available to us . From the very first hours due to a gold bug I managed to get a shop in the outskirts of Bridgewatch. Goal completed and since the steppes surounding the city favored leather I opened a Hunter's lodge. Life was good as a casual shopkeeper/crafter of leather armor and gatherer for a…

• Zitat von Thomas9: „It is really sad to see desperate bandage "fixes" to worldwide economy if its facked up with central hub system already. I see it only annoying that i should use specific cities for refining and crafting. Also that you can get more enchanted resource from green and yellow zones does not make much sense. These are really weird changes imho. “ Feel the same about this . Also thinking that after 1-2 weeks noone cares about faction warfair anymore so instead of working on making …

• Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von boradir: „Why would anyone spend cash after the initial purchase , this game is so easy to get premium and all that you want without spending any $$ “ You don't buy premium with silver directly. The silver you use to buy premium with is used to buy gold off the currency exchange market, which in practice means that you are removing gold from the game, even if you use silver for buying premium. Zitat von boradir: „also you sell gold , this is illegal . many companies fi…

• WOW , just wow , what kind of bullshit is this , you want to milk your cows even further instead of making money on a normal way for games , instead of having this stupid recruiting items with trial keys you could just sell those in a cash shop , name changes , fame potions and many more . OR you can Always make a good game so more people will buy it . Why would anyone spend cash after the initial purchase , this game is so easy to get premium and all that you want without spending any $$ also y…

• there are more players behind Lymhurst , but that's what you get when you control a city , 21% is fine . be happy they don't go 80 7-10% works in all towns if you spend time to gather and make your own food , when rely on market food and calculating stone cost i believe 15% is break even so 21 isn't that bad. BW and martlock still have lower prices if you don't mind the travel

• Had the same for the first months , but keep on going , once you'll hit t6 skinner /t6 combat lines killing beast for leather becomes more fun and you'll double or tripple the amounts gathered in the same time. Indeed i would prefer some major questlines , not the standard rubbish do 1 thing quests , but epic class lines and crafter quests to choose unique paths. At start you need to choose , become crafter/gatherer , trader , or pve/pvp and set your goals . My personal goal is to be a shopkeepe…

• So, exploiter wins 3rd day in the row...

boradir - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Komamura: „Zitat von Blatta: „Zitat von Miss: „I got a bad feeling more and more people will use mouse macro from now on claiming its clever mechanic on top of the non solved zoom hack and botters “ Using a mouse macro is in fact botting, as you are using third party software. Here only auto attack was used. “ It's still exploiting. Aka breaking ToS “ So when i gather or buy loads of mats , then refine them for 25 minutes while being afk doing other things and selling those i am also e…

• Suck an Iron Cock

boradir - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Ask: „There's a few minor errors in your dialogue. 1. The IB guild leader first said "What gear should we bring? Good gear or bad gear?", In which the reply was " Are you retarded?" after that he made the correction to "Should we bring relic weapons?" 2. This "Crimson Officer/Member" was actually the GM. aka the Alliance leader. 3. IB guild leader got pissy that he was called retarded, told Syndic to "suck an iron cock". Then was told to "get the fuck out". 4. Officers cant kick allian…

• Gank Gatherer online

boradir - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Serniksernik: „Zitat von Aleks: „lol and people are just laughing at me when I try to engage them. This is not a pvp game this is care bear game or zerg game. I can't feel good if I jump on gatherer with 4 ppl. Why is there no group gathering so we would have 4 gankers vs 4 gatherers. I mean pvp ganking is tottaly retarded “ But that's the essence of this game Sir, this game is like real life without any government/police institutions... you just have to be careful, or find a way aroun…