Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 121.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Crafting specialization

Odr - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Every level I gain in crafting specialization gives me +6 to my crafting quality. Overall im up to about 400. How can i use this number to work out what % chance I have to create certain qualities.

• Zitat von Theat: „Instanced-content is contradictory to "Sandbox MMO", period. “ It is contradictory to an open world game. Albion is not this. Every map is a new instance. Why is it contradictory to a sandbox mmo?

• Hi Theat. No i am not trolling. My definition of a sandbox game is one that allows for many different play styles. Basically you name it. You can do it. By that definition have hce the way they are is great. If i want instanced pve, ive got it. If i want pve/pvp mix, i've got that available too. If i want to just pvp, that's an option. More content is good. If there were a bunch of game types that werent being used because of hce, i'd agree there would be an issue. But this is not the case. Noth…

• Zitat von Coonery: „Make HARDCORE Expeditions Black Zone only and buff the fame and Rewards to MAX this allows for more content, Higher Risk Reward in the game. For HCEs being the best fame in the game (like they should be) they should force players to take some sort of "risk", also forcing these players to carefully think and plan their moves in black zone “ why?

• What is the point then? It just means people can troll hce players with no reward. I dont understand what the benefit is.

• but then nobody will wear 8.3. Wouldnt be worth the risk. And then the hard maps wouldnt be possible. Then most would stop doing them. Then it would be impossible to find a group. Would be quicker to remove it. A sandbox game can have safe zones. You dont have an issue with people running around crafting in a safe zone. Or doing arena in a safe zone. Why on earth cant their be content in a safe zone. People dont always want to pvp. Sometimes they want to relax with pve content. If albion doesnt …

• HCE's Destroyed

Odr - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I think of a sandbox game as a game with many different options and very few limitations. A game that allows you to do what you want. I think the more content the merrier. It doesn't have to be one thing or the other, a sandbox game can have different types of game modes. In my opinion, the only time you have an issue is when a certain game mode is under or over utilized. Which is not the case in Albion. Since hce can you name 1 activity that isnt really played anymore because of it?

• Wts 6.1+ boltcasters

Odr - - Trade

Beitrag

bump

• I don't play badon but my 2 cents are royal jacket is nice, you are giving a team bonus with your r ability. Downside is you are giving up damage for it. I think smarter would be druid robe. The r ability will benefit you. You are increasing your damage by wearing cloth instead of leather. If you are constantly in a group with 2 other mage dps you could consider royal robe. But this loses out if you have 1 or less mage in your group. I personally only think royal jacket belongs on melee dps in a…

• Wts 6.1+ boltcasters

Odr - - Trade

Beitrag

let me know what you need. Got 6.2 excellent boltcasters going for 1.5 mil each. They are higher ip then flat 6.3. 6.3 boltcasters below market Also selling 7.3 boltcasters. 12.5 mil + depending on quality.

• HCE admins

Beitrag

the issue i have is that HCE is accessible to everyone. Sure there is a bit of a cost to get gear. But all you need is level 30 gear. Then go to LFG and you can join up with like minded people have have some fun. Now though, it's going to be very unforgiving. People are not going to take so kindly to random picks ups because if they cause a wipe, you will run at a loss. It is very easy for people in big guilds and alliances playing in popular timezones to say that HCE is OP. But for a lot of us,…

• HCE's Destroyed

Beitrag

is fame nerfed? Havent had a chance to try one yet

• Only risk is that they get bored and quit the game.

• The problems as I see them

Odr - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

it's a group game. There is hardly any solo activities. That's why players turn to their leaders to get them all grouped together.

• 1 Year of Albion celebration deals

Odr - - Trade

Beitrag

lol i fkin used your 666% tax building...

• Wtb service - crossbow crafter

Odr - - Trade

Beitrag

bump i've got 20 t8.3 planks ready I can either buy bars or can use yours, either way interested in a deal, please pm me. I will require something either silver or items as security while you craft.

• Wtb service - crossbow crafter

Odr - - Trade

Beitrag

I'm looking somebody to craft a T8.3 boltcaster (I've got the arti). If we use your mats, your focus. Please msg me your cost and specs. I'll most likely require a bond while you craft so that you don't take my arti and run. If you have a different deal, please let me know

• sigh. Can we please have more terri's at 6, 7, 8 or 9 utc? There is nothing around this timezone.

• HCE admins

Beitrag

Finally this thread can die. Lol

• WTB T8 Hellish Bolts

Odr - - Trade

Beitrag

30 mil. Please msg me if you have.