Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 55.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Reset day

b0unc3r - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

There wont be any reset, ever... Or you are asking about teritory?

• Thanks @LordSilva So one more important thing to mention. No more so called "save paths" to Carleon. At least 1 whole map, 1 half + tunel, so more or less all 5 cities are equal now from that point. No more Lymhurst (and other) still has one tunel more. Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von b0unc3r: „Don't know what others think about it, but for me 5% difference for crafting something with focus (47% with city bonus vs. 42% without) is not worth the time i have to spend on travel in 99% of cases. BTW…

• Focus...

b0unc3r - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Don't know what others think about it, but for me 5% difference for crafting something with focus (47% with city bonus vs. 42% without) is not worth the time i have to spend on travel in 99% of cases. BTW. Can someone paste new map designed with marked colors of zones? If i understood Robin correctly in video, you took 2 yellow maps from each city. That made only "2" of them left for each biom? EDIT: After calculating theoretical craft having mats for 10000 1H fire staffs at the beginning, diffe…

• It was announced as: - When you take damage and are at low health, you automatically receive a short invulnerability shield. Now was changed to: - Condition: Activates when you take damage and your health is below 15%. - Effect: Increases your defense by 66% for 3s - Cooldown: scales with IP (100 IP = 188s, 1300 IP = 140s) What am i suppose to do with defence increase as mage? Where is original 2s invulnerability?

• May i know what is the background behind below change? "The amount of Tier 6 resources on the Royal continent has been reduced significantly"

• Oczywisice 400/400 daje 300 IP. * typo Nawet potrzeba SE do podbicia nic nie zmienia i mechanika jest OP.

• HCE admins

Beitrag

I have idea about giving content to all those PvPers. You should all gather same time in one BZ map. Finally coutless oponents to fight against! So risky but what a tremendous reward for vixtorious one! Re HCE. Stop lieing it requires milions to enter as its not true. Same for millions earned.

• Agree with all except small part.

• No. With changes new update will bring to the world, gathering will be already to fast to progress. Whats more - as it was already mentioned - BZ has additional bomus to enchanted resources and in most cases nodes are full. Reward is already where it should be.

• HCE admins

Beitrag

I want to see all those crying people doing lvl 13 (not 15 cuz you never do it) with huge income. I wonder will you be abe to finish it... Rather bet repair bill, cost of pots / food, plus lost map will change your point of view...

• I'm strictly against any API. It's OK as it is.

• PVP ARENA

b0unc3r - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

No, there should NOT. Arena is only for training purpose. End of topic.

• If someone wants to "risk" playing alone to get "reward" why you want yo restrict him? For your team, it is easy loot from boss. This game supposed to be sandbox, not some restricted in every possible way sim.

• HCE ruin the game!

b0unc3r - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

If you complain so hard about them getting silver from HCE 15 map, please try it on your own and get the reward. Can you? I doubt... My personal best finished in time is lvl 12.

• This game is already flat as fuck. Flat item curve, soft cap (even in black HG - WTF?!?), ToI and finally this respecing system. Do you really want to have whole game running only with FOTM build and respecing once again after each balancing patch? There has to be something that will limit people to not do respec at every occasion. This game is already more MOBA with open world and crafting added as "bonus" that originally advertised harecore MMO with some long time goals to achive...

• The role of Battle Mounts

b0unc3r - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Let me requote something by @Korn "Mounts were never intended to be a combat engagement tool. There are posts as early as 2015 where we talk about this. They were always intended to be a form of travel and escape."

• @Korn wrote once: "Mounts were never intended to be a combat engagement tool. There are posts as early as 2015 where we talk about this. They were always intended to be a form of travel and escape." This one quote tells everything in my opinion...

• Then all this is nothing more than crap. Having all 4 (5) masteries maxed to 100 and your chance for Masterpiece isn't worth it. Only focus reduction would matter. Following this it's not worth to push all 4 (5) masteries to 100 in one branch. Better to open few item types. Cheers,

• I'm strictly against this. Hope never ever anything like this will be implemented, Let's all play FOTM and switch freely after each patch :o

• Thank you! Now it's clear for me. Originally though it's somehow connected with "mount" version of mammoth. Regards