Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• gatherer books

kafafy88 - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Lohend: “Names and general info can be found here: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Journal Suggestion is to buy them off market and resell them once full. Each type of journal can be filled with corresponding activity. ” thanks m8

• gatherer books

kafafy88 - - Beginner's Questions

hi there, i heard something about gathering books, and that players can get it as empty and fill them to gain some profit. please tell me more data about this issue and where to find them (with names) and is it good way for extra silver???

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “go to martlock, this crafting buff helps a lot. ” thanks m8

• Quote from Lohend: “Martlock royal city has axe crafting bonus. Also wood and ore are secondary resources at that region ” thanks for help my friend.

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Fort sterling are the best city to gather ores, Lymhurst are the best o gather wood. I suggest that you specialize in one of them and buy the other, will be faster and more profitable. Also crafting battleaxe are not so much lucrative, i suggest you to craft Greataxes. Good game! ” yes you are completely right, i'll craft great axes. but do u think gathering ores and buying the wood is better than going to Martlock and gather both??

• hi there; i just started playing this game 3 day ago. i was able to improve some of my skills especially in gathering materials, now i'm t4 skinner, t4 miner and about to be t4 wood gatherer. my goal is to be able to craft battle axes. so i want a suggestion for a city that have plenty of wood and ores as they are the materials needed for axe crafting. i wear miner set (armor, helmet and shoes) as i noticed that i need to gather ores more than wood for this craft. Provide me with any valuable ti…

• incorrect client version

kafafy88 - - Bugs

hi there; my first day playing this game was yesterday, and the game is a great one. after the last update, a massage appeared to me refusing my entry "Incorrect client version! server expects version 1.16.396.167506 but your client is only compatible to 1.16.396.166738 i need a solution please, and tell me if it is better to play the game on steam or directly from the site?