Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Avalonian Science

Lanzier - - Feedback

Here is the raw data dump if you can do a better statistical analysis than I: pastebin.com/jjr8bwtC

• Avalonian Science

Lanzier - - Feedback

This scientific article is authored by Lanzier, the Merlyn's Beard Chair of the Department of Mistical Transference at the Avalonian Science School in Caerleon. Lanzier holds a PhD in Energy Manipulatipn and a BS in Gender Studies from the Thetford Institute of Technology. The Avalonian Science School was founded after the Battle for Caerleon with the blessing and funding of Don Caerleon. Abstract A recent awakening of Mistical Energies has resonated across the lands of Albion. Gateways to lands…

• This is still a bug on the RoA test server

• Mob got sucked into terrain

Lanzier - - Bugs

I was running through one of the roads in the wilds and a stone or ore elemental started running toward me then abruptly seemed to disappear into the rock wall next to him. Haven't seen it happen again and I'm not sure exactly what happened the first time but I thought I'd mention it.

• The Speed Arrows on the Roads are buggy?

Lanzier - - Bugs

I can't tell if they are buggy or not. Originally I couldn't get the speed boost, then I realized I had better luck putting my character over the arrows instead of my horse, then that stopped working. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if its buggy or I'm an idiot.

• The bow E counts down incorrectly, causing the damage/speed buff to fall off when the quiver stacks still say 3/18, 4/18, etc. arrows left. And the number stops counting down while the zombie buff icon stays below my nameplate. I think this started happening when you changed the speed at which the bow auto attack travels to target. That was a couple patchs ago. It is very annoying because it makes it hard to chain uses of E together. The buff says 8 arrows left but you might only actually have 3…

• Since a faction warfare revamp is on the horizon, here are some more suggestions for making faction warfare great: 1. Faction Seasons Factions should have a season system that runs concurrently with the GvG season. The season system is one of Albion's strengths. It provides context and meaning to a bunch of activities in game that are otherwise boring and encourages teamwork and cooperation. New players often come into the game with few or no friends, and are not sure if they are willing to inve…

• Ideas for Artifact Bags

Lanzier - - Feedback & Suggestions

Robin asked for ideas for new bags on the AO Daily Show interview, so I'm here to give them. Be careful what you wish for. - A bag that increases the number of inventory slots - A bag that increases fame gained - A bag that increases silver gained - A bag that increases the chance of loot dropping - A bag that increases the chance of fame tomes dropping - A bag that increases the chance of hidden treasure dropping - A bag that reduces the weight of hidden treasures - A bag that shows a faint tra…

• One thing that was discussed before Queen was a trade contracts system. Where you pay people to transport stuff for you through the Outlands. This wasn’t mentioned in the roadmap. Is some such system still on the table, in work, or shelved for the time being?

• JonahFAIL

Lanzier - - Video and Media Forum

I met the legendary JohnnyBons once. He arena queued for healer and switched to spear when he got in, while calling his teammates pussies. A true legend and we won the match to boot.

• The territories and season point systems are basically the appendix of Albion. The real game post-Queen is hideouts. Who owns them, and where? Who can defend them on their own terms and who pays tribute to keep them? These are the real questions to judge the success of anti-mega changes. Other than more disarray I see very little in this post that will open the black zone up to more hideouts from smaller guilds in locations away from portal zones. a couple questions: 1. Why not let a single 300 …

• Have you considered a 600 player cap instead of 300? This would smooth over many of the complaints I’ve seen about alts, casual players, non-zvzers, and split eu/na guilds. At the same time 600 is a downsize for basically every alliance that currently holds territory. And surely 600 people in an alliance is enough for casual players to have people to play with? At a 10% concurrency ratio that would be 60 people online, which should be enough to do most ZvZ content with the right disarray scaling…

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Lanzier - - News & Announcements

This dev talk could have just been a deep fake of Obama saying “If you like to GvG, you can keep doing it.” I’m curious if they have any data showing that the anglia and Cumbria and crystal gvg ip caps caused a big increase in the gvg population, and now thy think 700-900 will increase it even more? since you can purchase level 3 tokens I will be interested to see how the market for tokens develops. I assume big dick gvg players will always try to buy the largest daily token, so you could get lo…

• There is an attack speed cap. I think you can see what it is using a normal bow + hunters jacket. At a certain point you just don’t attack faster.

• There are a lot of timers for content in this game. Castles, relic chests, treasure chests, avalonian mages, world bosses, war camps, etc.. In the future I am sure there will be more. I think there should be an event tracker/ticker/announcer that appears in the top center of the screen announcing these timers to help players keep track of them. This would be like a much smaller and subtler version of what pops up to announce who won the season. The tracker would pop up a short announcement of up…

• Albion Online has a very good economics system for buying and selling goods. It doesn’t have as much depth on the financial side. I propose SBI should create an Exchange in each of the royal cities which will offer a system for players to engage in financial activity with each other. We should have the ability to buy and sell cash derivatives on the Exchange. By cash derivatives I mean the contract is resolved with cash, as opposed to something like a wheat future which pays literal wheat. Albio…

• Normal Bow E (enchanted quiver) problem

Lanzier - - Bugs

Another issue with enchanted quiver. When you activate enchanted quiver you get a red coloring on your character. When you activate cleric robe and it procs you get a yellow coloring for the 3 seconds you are invulnerable. When you proc cleric robe while enchanted quiver is active, you turn yellow until the enchanted quiver runs out. You are only invulnerable for the normal 3 seconds so it is just a visual issue.

• Normal Bow E (enchanted quiver) problem

Lanzier - - Bugs

The enchanted quiver ability has a problem where it sometimes deals the wrong damage. See the image below: ixoil63 imgur.com/a/ixoil63 As seen in the image, sometimes the damage seems to lag what it should be based on the number of stacks of enchanted quiver. I can't say why but here is my speculation: The enchanted quiver stacks are applied on hit, but the damage bonus from the stacks is applied as the arrow is fired. Thus somewhere between the arrow travel time, my attack speed, and the server…

• Yeah can we get some context on the reason behind the LP change? LP is usable at a certain percentage of spec fame so why would LP need to be increased by 15% as well? This just makes spec more grindy for premium players. The grind is this game’s fatal flaw

• UPDATE 10 May 2020: See Post #4 for more incredible suggestions. Here are some suggestions for faction content that will appeal to more types of players than those that do packages and outposts: 1. Increase the fame from killing outpost guards and grant them a chance to drop city hearts, crests, and baby mounts of their faction type. The fame rewards, in my opinion, should be equivalent to t7 blackzone roaming mobs. Faction flagged players are at approximately as much risk as blackzone players a…