Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• please stop posting

• Awesome - so many melts! I'm going to miss watching these. After tagging along, I can now fully appreciate the time and patience that goes into making these episodes - thank you for doing so. I'm sure you'll find a new and novel way to entertain us, soon.

• Stuck in Red Zone

SHARKY - - Bugs

you sound like you deserved it

• Stuck in Red Zone

SHARKY - - Bugs

I don't think the /stuck command will give you invulnerability, so it's not a bug. Imagine the abuse if it did?

• IOS

SHARKY - - Feedback

You can't unfortunately. There is no public staging platform for iOS.

• Perfectly good beginners question! Interacting with the environment in any way - picking up loot, attacking a mob etc - will cancel your invincibility bubble. You are only safe with that bubble. The circle around the portal grants you a bubble when you enter, but that bubble is on a timer and also cancels as mentioned above and the circle offers no more protection than that.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “lmao I was helping a new guildie/player one time, and he had to go in the middle of our fame farm session. So I told him about the suicide command and advised he should hand all of his items to me, first. After he traded all of his gear/loot to me, he asked what the command was... I'll give you three guesses as to what happened, and the first two don't count. ” 1. You did same as OP 2. You did same as OP 3. You did same as OP

• Paid subscriptions

SHARKY - - Rants

Closing your bank account is a little bit dramatic. Simply log in here: albiononline.com/en/profile/subscriptions Look for the text link 'Cancel my subscription' and click it.

• I didn't think I would be the type to spend real cash on vanity skins...but now I think I might be.

• Server

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Probably won't happen.

• My AO folder in Windows 10 Program Files is 7.22GB. That breaks down to: Game: 3.43GB Launcher: 124MB Staging: 3.66GB EasyAntiCheat: 784KB Uninstall: 173KB If you don't want Test Server access (Staging) then the total will be 3.56GB

• Gathering as a Skinner has the added benefit of getting you Combat Fame, as you have to first kill the animal to skin.

• iOS Beta FAQ

• Do you have more than one character? Do you have more than one account? All i can think is that you're either logging in with the wrong character at the character selection screen, or you're logging in with the wrong email and password.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Direwolf needs to become viable first ” I remember when they were EVERYWHERE!

• You're such a dick

• Chest placement

SHARKY - - Bugs

Carry weight is something players learn very early on. Please don't take this as disrespect but was it not plainly obvious you would be extremely overweight and not able to move? I think the game tells you clearly and repeatedly as you become overweight. It's hardly a bug.

• Reroll insanity

SHARKY - - Rants

On the Test Server I rerolled a T8 item from Outstanding to Masterpiece and it cost around 70m. I don't even remember what the item was - it was most likely an Artefact Weapon or Artefact Chest piece.

• Monetization of AO

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from krazzer: “This game needs more players, and that's not gonna happened when players from Europa has ping 120++. More players equals more money. To rent a server in an established data center in lets say Germany is like 600 euro each month, you might need a few of those. ” You're contradicting yourself somewhat. The game has ALWAYS been about one server for all players. Splitting servers between US and EU will mean less players playing together and and maps being far emptier than any ar…

• raven mount up bug

SHARKY - - Bugs

I think you've posted in the wrong section. If this didn't happen on the Test Server then you need to post it here: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/6-Bugs/