Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

• -1infamous

agonyclutch - - Bugs

Oceanus

• -1infamous

agonyclutch - - Bugs

Cannot get into dungeons cause your at a -1 is that a bug?

• youtube.com/watch?v=qkofNiVAmYY&t=158s

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

LMAO I love how the "inside play tester and roundtable" hard abuse knowing what's getting buffed! all cursed jawbones bought out 2 days before his patch announcement sucha joke haha

• They just need to add movement speed to the q stacks like all the other wep trends and give them a iframe on there w fixed axe problem haha

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

You can't compare chain slash to shadow edge haha one requires skill and one you click a target lmao and in a 1v1 you aren't using chain slash to kill a target it's used for a insane simple catch.

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Lol argument is only for 1v1 there bud. Animation is the way it is cause it would be super over powered leeching all your life back no issues. If you was a smart player you would just leech off a mob which good players are doing right now. And yes you get kited but what WEP is kiting you a bow I bet is the " we get kited so easy" no shit now kites every WEP that's what they do show me some average weps that just completely outrun a dagger player lol spears qstaff swords and bows. Well guess what…

• Haha it's not the gear it's that q but don't worry it's getting nerfed ❤️

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Quote from CaptainPando: “Quote from yiconomics: “I'm terribly sorry to the Albion Online community for making these types of videos. I do want to clarify to SBI though that daggers aren't the most broken in group dungeons. Greataxe kills mobs faster. Greataxe + Healer can duo T8 dungeon maps with ease. I wish that the dagger damage wouldn't be nerfed. Almost every damage item in the game does more damage per second over the dagger E with this nerf. Look at Weepings doing 3K damage with their E …

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Quote from keyfouyr: “Quote from agonyclutch: “(...) ” Why would you wear Soldier Armor on a TANK in ZvZ? ” wasn't a tank I ran axes and spears for big claps. Sometimes great hammer with cleave but not as much.

• Quote from keyfouyr: “Quote from AlainColcer: “I know this question might be a bit controversial, but would explorer's and adventurer's "old collection" items ever be re-released in this direct sale bundle format? ” Bring back old stuff less work you can just cycle and focus on developing important things. +1 ” I don't think it would be a good move to bring the old school stuff back, the whole point of founder players is to always stand out from the players who wasn't there. Can make some throw …

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Haha it's so funny watching balance of things cause 2 years ago if you ran a bruiser in a zvz your ass was kicked. *Caught caught, syndic in Poe would kick me for wearing soldier chests cause he said the armor peice is dog shit and not good 70 nerfs later I think it was okay 100 cc and damage 30 sec cd haha

• Give me a stone earthy animated one and I'll buy that shit

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Very much does the glacial need love haha also @Retroman will this be on the test server to test?

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Just like the bolt caster when they got "nerfed" was not at all a nerf haha

• The best trick I can teach players and can't stress enough is don't wear a equal or higher wep tier than your armor. You would be rather surprised if you was to wear a 1200ip armor setup and a 1100 WEP it does play a big role in the energy management. Well I'll loose damage that way, wrong you loose damage when you have no energy and can't do anything. Lol yes energy batteries suit some builds Better and they shine but any WEP has energy issues if you spam skills and don't look deeper into the m…

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Bump*

• Avalonian Weapons & Offhands

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Uodates?

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

We all know the real reason people are bitching about the nerf cause you cant 6 man as easy in ava raid dungeons god forbid lol

• Combat Balance Changes

agonyclutch - - Feedback

Quote from Revoluketion: “I think the damage changes to dagger are going to make it entirely useless. That may be your solution for the time being, but its only purpose was to do pve content - though unfairly. The change to healing left it viable for solo dungeons, but now I can't it being used for any content in the game. It'll likely be too inefficient to bother. ” ITS NOT A PVE NERF, WHEN YOU CAN LIFE LEECH OFF MOBS DURING PVP AND FULL HEAL ITS OP OTHER WEPS CANT FULL REGEN ITS FUCKING FINE L…