Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 363.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “So you use an ability that affects another player negatively and then get mad when you're in combat? More like stupid ass player lolololol. ” I get mad when the shit is inconsistent. I get mad that gatherers really have 2 options for weapons; bloodletter or double bladed staff. Anything else is useless or fucks you over. I get pissed that arcane has been the stupidest weapon line in the game for years. I get pissed that the black zone governs you fucking actions. …

• Reroll insanity

Crane - - Rants

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Crane: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Tabor: “I do not like even having a reroll option. It devalues crafting. ” Re-roll should only be available to the crafted who crafted the item, and the chance based on spec. ” Totally agree with this.Players with ZERO experience in crafting (also talking about the useless rare breeding skill as well) shouldn't be able to improve the quality of an item, period. Rare breeders should control the masterpiece market for mo…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “actually, it is pretty intuitive anything that affects another player (cc/snare/debuff/etc) is going to put you into combat otherwise gankers would use windwalls and forced movement spells only to zone through an exit if confronted by a real fight ” Intuitive my ass. My avalonian basalisk causes enemies to be slowed when they attack me. Guess what. I am NOT locked in combat. My pest lizard passively gasses. Fuck me. I am now locked in fucking combat. My occult staff, whic…

• Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Stupid ass fucking developer.

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “this game is full of blind fanboyz, they don't want to see the reality. This game could be played by at least 100k of players but it's played by less than 10k... nice... ” Why are you even still here? As I stated way back, but the mods deleted it, this game isn't for you.

• Necromancer / Summoner

Crane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Mishirene: “Quote from Crane: “I am going to kill this necro for good: The technology doesn't exist to have 200+ players summoning 200 extra ai-driven entities all while keeping pings down to a minimum. The best large scale example currently is what has been done in Eve Online. However they had to slow down time in order to have large scale (1000+ players) playable for everyone. ” That's a very good and valid point. But the way I can see this working is it is based o…

• Reroll insanity

Crane - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Tabor: “I do not like even having a reroll option. It devalues crafting. ” Re-roll should only be available to the crafted who crafted the item, and the chance based on spec. ” Totally agree with this. Players with ZERO experience in crafting (also talking about the useless rare breeding skill as well) shouldn't be able to improve the quality of an item, period. Rare breeders should control the masterpiece market for mounts. Crafters should control the masterpiece…

• It's not hard to understand. You wear it, you get extra fame credits at a fixed cost. It's for the rich to be able to get fame credits faster, at a higher price than others could. Value your time, money is nothing.

• Read the rod ability description. Off the top of my head, I think it give +17.5% to reel speed, which means you are catching nearly 20% more fish during your sessions. That translates to potential 20% more profit, and spec speed so you get to t8 faster. Folks tell you to wait because once you hit t8, you will want the avalonian t8 rod for the same reasons as stated. But if you don't fish in t8 zones, then the t7 ava rod is great.

• I love reading this tantrum!

• It's a masterpiece !

Crane - - Beginner's Questions

Your path in AO has been chosen.

• Quote from Brizi: “Quote from Crane: “It's not that easy, that's the problem. You fucks think it's a walk in the part to do. It is not. THE REPAIR COSTS ARE OUTRAGEOUS. Fuck this shit. Nobody mentions that. Fuck it all. Fame books for me. ” I’ve seen the YouTube videos, people are seriously using things like demon cape and bridgewatch cape, people are using torches and crypt offhand.People are bad and can’t think for themselves and build better specs hence they die a lot. no, do it right and lea…

• Crafting Tools Strength

ok I get you now

• Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Crane: “@Mytherceria Given the frequency of the events, we simply don't believe you. ” If you continue to see the events happening since the OP's post, please send over the evidence to support. Otherwise, as already mentioned, players using the speedhack above have and will be taken care of by EAC. ” @Mytherceria I appreciate your willingness to do something about it on a case by case basis. But asking the community to record their gaming…

You cannot harvest 8.1/8.2/8.3 with a t7 tool, so I would go with the T8.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Higher spec doesn't do that though because the buffs add. If I gather 100 ticks of something, in t8 gather gear with an avalonian tool, I'll get 190. If I have 100 spec, I'd get 240. If anything higher spec would decrease the apparent effect of the tool. ” High spec is like an inherent bonus in itself. Then you have the bonus from gathering gear. Then the bonus from food. NOW an extra bonus due to avalonian tool. They are all additive, so I don't understand how it…

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Crane: “The volume you bring in will increase as your spec increases. If you have low gathering spec, then you will not notice much of a volume difference with the ava tool. If you have a lot of spec, you will notice the difference. ” To my knowledge, the buffs are additive, and therefore independent of one another. So if you have 100 spec vs 0 spec, you'll get the same increase in gather bonus from the avalonian tool. ” Yes this is correct.I was trying…

If you look at the tool and hover over the ability icon, it tells you it produces 17.5% more resources. So for every 100 fiber you would have pulled in, you will bring in an additional 17.5 on average; it's like eating an extra food that stacks. The volume you bring in will increase as your spec increases. If you have low gathering spec, then you will not notice much of a volume difference with the ava tool. If you have a lot of spec, you will notice the difference. I get around 80 pieces off of…

• It's not that easy, that's the problem. You fucks think it's a walk in the part to do. It is not. THE REPAIR COSTS ARE OUTRAGEOUS. Fuck this shit. Nobody mentions that. Fuck it all. Fame books for me.