Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• run as admin?

• Quote from vashangelarm: “you have flee +leather + fast mounting + if u use a bow u have stuns and slows. what more u want be able to 1v5 with ur skinning knife? u guys need to get real. even pvpers who get caught out die. this is how the game is played get used to it if not it sounds like a personal problem. This game having players leave have nothing to do with the gathering but more on fake advertising and map problems and poor reputation system that ruined red zone pvp with no raids. also th…

• I main holy staffs and the movement speed thing isnt that big of an issue. But if it were... a better fix would be to add a speedboost to healing weapons instead.

• you said the silver you get from the kill is dependent on the price of the armour the person with the bounty wore, correct? The problem with this is that someone could gear themselves up, get a friend to kill them for the bounty then repair for a fraction of the cost (since the bounty is based on armour worth not repair cost). You cant really make the bounty based on the repair cost either though because then no bounty will ever give much silver and bounty hunting would be pointless. The only op…

• The problem with the idea is that it would decrease player interactions because people would avoid places with people or pvpers. They need to focus on players running into people more often, not less.

• +1 great idea. Gives much more depth to the building mechanics.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from XanthiusBalaraw: “Hey there. I dedicate allot of time to farming and raising animals in Albion (about 20 or so farming plots at the moment.) and it seems to be really lacking. The main thing that is odd when you start raising mounts is that any tier of food will do the exact same thing for the mount. The biggest downside to this is that it forces all of the food pricing to be the same (200silver in QM). This discourages players from working on leveling up their …

• my personal favorite system is to shift click the lootbag to auto-loot and normal click to selectively loot.

• Hey there. I dedicate allot of time to farming and raising animals in Albion (about 20 or so farming plots at the moment.) and it seems to be really lacking. The main thing that is odd when you start raising mounts is that any tier of food will do the exact same thing for the mount. The biggest downside to this is that it forces all of the food pricing to be the same (200silver in QM). This discourages players from working on leveling up their farming because the seeds keep costing more but the …