Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

• Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from Korn: “Personally: no as I am not a tech guy myself. I'll try my best though: The underlying issue - in "layman" terms - is that Albion has fast paced combat with lots of different abilities. These generate a lot of information. If you have 10 players in a fight (such as in MOBA) information generated by 1 player needs to be transmitted to 9 others. That true for each player, in both directions, so unless my math is wrong…

• Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from Korn: “Personally: no as I am not a tech guy myself. I'll try my best though: The underlying issue - in "layman" terms - is that Albion has fast paced combat with lots of different abilities. These generate a lot of information. If you have 10 players in a fight (such as in MOBA) information generated by 1 player needs to be transmitted to 9 others. That true for each player, in both directions, so unless my math is wrong that would be 2*10*9 = 180 information p…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from kreeshak: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Storydor: “I think the only thing that would make me feel good would be if you just said: "Sorry, we screwed up big time. We've secretly been remaking this game in another engine that handles networking and scaling better. In a month we will relaunch the game in Unreal/whatever and things will most likely be better" ” Unfortunately, it's not a hardware issue. If the performance could be increased by adding more hardware, we wou…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Storydor: “I think the only thing that would make me feel good would be if you just said: "Sorry, we screwed up big time. We've secretly been remaking this game in another engine that handles networking and scaling better. In a month we will relaunch the game in Unreal/whatever and things will most likely be better" ” Unfortunately, it's not a hardware issue. If the performance could be increased by adding more hardware, we would instantly do that. ” But I didn't men…

• I think the only thing that would make me feel good would be if you just said: "Sorry, we screwed up big time. We've secretly been remaking this game in another engine that handles networking and scaling better. In a month we will relaunch the game in Unreal/whatever and things will most likely be better"

• Quote from Rhaegor: “SBI loves to blame everyone except themselves for the issues with their game. ” Come on, at least make an effort to avoid looking stupid

• Most hated guild

Storydor - - Forum Banter

I don't like people liking EoS. Please hate us and try to kill us. That makes me happy.

• Most hated guild

Quote from crankstar: “We got our territories by ourself, but get called as green / yellow zone guild from some EoS kiddies. (bruahahaha) Who the fuck is sitting right now in fking yellow zone? Nilfgaard needs EoS to "clean up" the black zones for safer fame grinding etc. no comment enjoy your gifted yellow zones Ps: you sound a bit too much like a cult. I really hope you dont need to spend your internal organs! cheers Ps: I like EoS, they are the new goons, but with less creativity ” You, sir, …

• Most hated guild

Quote from AcidHC: “Quote from Segretarius: “Echo of SIlence is an actual guild and since last week they are in the strongest alliance in the game holding i think 95 territories. ” What you mean is that they are water boys in an alliance where Nilfgaard controls a lot of important territories while they take the title of yellow zone warriors. ” LOL the envy is stronk. EoS was based in Wailing Wood with Sodium Rising. After the guild recruited good people - aka me - EoS dominated Flintslice, Parc…

• It looks awesome, but I don't know if it fits Albion's artwork style.

• I don't have much to add to what @Raikiri and @Zerosum said. Quote: “what different situations are there in the game? PvP (as GvG and smaller PvP with min 5 people) Farming (where you go with 1-3 people?!) -- when you go with 2 people... what is the usual group consisting of? PvE (groups of 5 as well?!)” Basic situations (as of today): Hellgates (5v5): 5 people enter one side of a dungeon, 5 people enter the other side. Only one group leaves the dungeon. Territory fights (5v5 or 20v20). One guil…

• Echo Of Silence | PvP Cinema

Quote from MrPollie: “Quote from Storydor: “Quote from MrPollie: “Wiped Eos twice today, just saying greetz Athos ” Was one of the wipes the one where you got wiped by the Idol of Morgana too? lol ” u guys got wiped by idol of morgana. We didnt ” I was ded, couldn't see. I just hope they fix the glitch on the moving blizzard that can go over walls and shit

• I also wnt free beta key pls gibe me

• Quote from Polites: “Nice vid, but what's up with the bad music taste in al these videos ” That's just his own personal bad taste. I asked for some George Michael but he didn't listen to me.

• Echo Of Silence | PvP Cinema

Quote from MrPollie: “Wiped Eos twice today, just saying greetz Athos ” Was one of the wipes the one where you got wiped by the Idol of Morgana too? lol

• What class is needed most?

Storydor - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Saeijou: “Quote from Dieinpeace: “The two that said healer are wrong. Healers are really only needed for GvG to be honest. Anything else they can pretty much be replaced with soups. Or good tactics in fights. They are nice to have to for killing veteran or higher mobs thought.Healers have a hard time solo farming. It can be done with holy staff. But solo farming nature staff just forget about it. It's so difficult its not worth your time at all. Even if you have 24 hours a day to play…

• What class is needed most?

Storydor - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Dieinpeace: “The two that said healer are wrong. Healers are really only needed for GvG to be honest. Anything else they can pretty much be replaced with soups. Or good tactics in fights. They are nice to have to for killing veteran or higher mobs thought.Healers have a hard time solo farming. It can be done with holy staff. But solo farming nature staff just forget about it. It's so difficult its not worth your time at all. Even if you have 24 hours a day to play its still not worth.…

• Healers are always needed. Besides that at least in my guild I see a very good balance of roles. If you like being a healer, you'll surely have people to duo with you.

• Do you have a guild?

• Nice guide. Just remember, guys: don't use your hurricane to knock your enemies away if they're already rooted. I did it twice one day and my guildmates weren't happy heh. It's a very disruptive skill that can be used for the good, but that can also save your enemies if used in the wrong moment.