Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• maybe make your gear colours selectable/modifyable

• Quote from lennnie: “Quote from Malthael6000: “You have to remember that this is a computer game and a game is something that people want to play to take a break from reality. ” There are dozens of MMORPGs without full loot. There are like...2 with full loot, and one of them is spreadsheets in space. Please don't encourage them to water down the only MMORPG that I actually like. You have options; I don't. I need the risk of loss to care about a game at all. >Thanx lennie. i know about various ot…

• I dont actually want to offend them crabs, teenagers and farmers should have their joy too, but why do you have to ruin the entire premise of an RPG with full loot? if theyre fame farming let them farm FAME, not to trash ur items. The market is flooded with trash and low level gear. I dont think its ok for new players to be capable of obtaining any set gear with silver anyway. Items should disappear inside any market after a week of not being bought. including resources. to ensure people actuall…

• Lenient death loot rules. Like the guy above says - keep worn items. You have to remember that this is a computer game and a game is something that people want to play to take a break from reality. There has to be more room/zones/continents with the sudden influx of new players, some players joined when the game had very few players so I am sure they had a good taste of adventure before the entire world of Albion turned into a chaos death skirmish land. Going out to a zone to gather has become a…

• i see what ure saying kinda but i dont use that much silver in the game. its easy to collect in t5 zones. i just dont want silver to define what a character can obtain in terms of rare items. i mean t8 items r usually not for sale anyway, but if i did want to buy a best of the best item i could. on t5 zone farming. and i think that cheapens the actual cinematic quality of any good mmo. anyway thanx for a proper opinion, but i really am simply discussing this in hopes of finding players/people wh…

• This is an idea discussion thread. Potentially I would like to see more games with differing pvp rules/dead rules and more variety in zone level - vs - lootability of other players, for more gamepley style options. I am discussing ideas for new games or game copies with those differing rules. Calm down u two im not trying to change YOUR game experience. This is not a complain thread. Maybe you yourselves should spend more time enjoying the game rather than finding random forum posts to spread cr…

• Hi all readers! I like this game a lot. more than most other games. I've only tried a couple, but my time has been spent mostly here. I would like to see a game where full loot is a much more optional deal. The fact that you can gank anyone just having a good time and adventure and take + Destroy their whole inventory seems to me like a game mechanic that cheapens gameplay. There should definately be various pvp rules and certainly, zones where players can attack each other. If there is no tangi…

• nice to meet ya. Im in lym today so u can catch up and ill help u with stuff added u

• This may actually apply to a lot of other MMOs and just RPG's in general, but part of the problem with the game loosing its novelty when you as a player come across a lot of silver or become well off with it is that you can buy a lot of good items and shave off a whole side to the game with no reason to craft or mine. If so many copies of so many types of items are available on the market, it seems like a player is empowered to simply spend silver to get to any item any time, and items don't see…

• I am Groot! also an idea for different type of .3 enchants that add to a different stat. blue for cold dmg, yellow for life steal/heal. red for bleed

• There should be something in the zones to make buildings available, so that you can construct a smith or some kind of shop in the middle of a zone as a player (maybe for premium players) so that there is some room for players to repair/craft during a long journey. This could make it available for adventurers to own a good shop and improve it and attract adventurers to use your shop/shops to refine resources or learn crafting skill / actually craft something you didn't want to go to town for. In …

• Quote from RetroGuy: “1. Please have the option to on/off the enchant glow effect. It's look awesome before the latest patch today that enchanted weapons don't have the glow effect. It's so stupid looking a character looking like death with a glowing fairy God mother staff. 2. Please make solo dungeons actually "SOLO" dungeons not like someone can barged in and make your day miserable or unless that was the intent to begin with when other people can go in. 3. That's it. Thank you ” There should …