Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Like a 2-30% speed reduction?

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a331cb8829878d6ad708cc54d Reduces damaged received by 37.5% at the expense of also reducing your damage and healpower by 30% for 7s has anyone seen this being used? i havent seen StoneSkin be a viable option since beta2. its sat there; a gear slot that is out done by a Resistance potion. I think the reduced dmg is not enough for a single target spell that also has a negative effect attached. this spell needs to break away from being a near duplicate of a potion. iv…

• New Looting Mechanic

owensssss - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

sounds like something between you and your teammates. aka the social component of this game. talk with them or your GM/ im sure your GM wants his guildies to be happy and if pple wont listen to the GM then yall got bigger problems. many guilds have a loot system

• Bodyblock

owensssss - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…Furnite-Abuse-at-Portals/ Is the only thing I can find and it’s access denied, don’t know why SBI would hide an announcement of a bannable action... @Evas_Flarelight is this intended or am I fucking up my search? How would a new person know? Or is SBIs stance on cages OW changed? There’s also SBIs position here from the original thread which kinda muddys their position on it especially with the actual dev change of removing furniture from caerleon counteracting the…

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „banned as in the ability to do so has been removed or they just said don't do that? “ Zitat von owensssss: „They said don’t do that “

• New Skill Disarm - Pike E rework

Beitrag

Intereeting idea idea. I just disagree with a weapon only silence. I think that part would add confusion to silences as a whole. Just make it silence like any normal silence

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

They said don’t do that, if you get reported for it or caught you’re banned. Imo waw so stupid since it didn’t trap you in like all the 3/4 of the victims thought. Those where the same pple who wanted global chat removed entirely cause it went too fast:

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

They banned Morgana cages placed at zone gates. Cause pple were too stupid to figure out that the cage has a door...

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

Oh boy... how come OP is about as dumb as they come. I mean really you show zero ability to discuss your concept. The reason so many pple are down on your idea is, cause ya know, it’s only got 1 use. And ya a bunch of vets who objectively have more experience than you’ll ever acquire, just brushing off the most informed opinions you could ever recieve. Next time try not to look so sophomoric when suggesting shit ideas. Zitat von Kayl: „just the type who plays mmorpgs i guess “ that’s you... you’…

• oh shit, thats hardcore as fuck. its a better layout than what i had in mind.

• [Weekly Talk] Cursed Staff

Beitrag

I think curse staffs are in a good spot atm. as they are they can’t cleanse out of my great hammer stun. No need for a buff.

• Overtuned Casting

Beitrag

Zitat von MadMagnus: „Recommendations - casting should not be over ranging bows - remove how deep fire, ice, curse can throw their spells forcing caster to risk damage to give damage - this is putting them capable of doing damage farther than any other classes instead of them just doing MORE damage than other classes - the best movement abilities should be in leather boots not cloth boots... cloth should be able creating damage while forsaking utility / defense. Leather should be movement king “…

• That’s basically what they have been doing, slowly. That and the IP based CD on traditionally non scaling spells. those are both things they need to start implement across the board. 1h xbow is still a good weapon in the current meta.

• Current Game Issues

Beitrag

yea its just an arms race. day 1: Guild brings 20 to WC and kills all 10 Guild day 2: Guild brings 30 to WC and kills 20 Guild day 3: Guild brings 40 to WC and kills 30 Guild Zitat von Gugusteh: „ Energy & relic implementation The bad implementation of energy and relics just added more issues to the game. Yes we gained new weapons! but NOPE we just lost many others since the relics were too strong and became necessary to win (thinking of old BM / old rampant/ judi armor etc.) The price of this r…

• i agree they should re-implement some sort of blackzone town/tavern/compound something thats deep in blackzones and serves as an oasis for everyone. something small in size maybe castle sized i dont think it actually needs to be a full fledged town with crafting stations but maybe solo BZ players from back in the day would disagree. it needs to be unique and have character its a spot where fame farmers, gatherers, gankers might come to for a break. imo it shouldnt be connected to caerleon. there…

• that was a round table suggestion iirc. I think it was terrible. sandbox game but devs forced a hub city and also seen as a solution to zerg guilds using the Quays for quick continent switching. Which was an issue at the time. but they could have done some less drastic changes then totally abandoning Quays and BZ towns. There’s no oasis in BZ for unguilded, small alliance, or pple who own 0 terri.

• As CD spells typically do. I’d like to see some another stalker buff. The standtime change was definitely needed.

• Incase you were wondering what drove Outland changed

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

Zitat von Kayl: „Zitat von Fusionbomb: „he's saying that you're describing an entire build that has the same functionality as the single E ability he wants “ nope, entire build has way more usages and options than one " “ Way more being... What other usages are there for this skill besides to trap enemies from engaging or retreating. Also care to elaborate on how one would counterplay this skill? Just “look out” doesn’t cut it as that applies to literally every skill