Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 320.

• I'm playing for over a year and I have no idea what a Rogue Mage is, so I'm pretty certain that thing isn't around anymore. Also did you succeed in killing the mage? Kudos if you did because we bring a full party to do so (tanks, healers the whole lot).

• Healer Killer

McDobs - - General Questions & Discussions

The big problem with Arena is the soft cap, so if you come with flat t4 and I come with t8.3 masterpiece I get ~300 IP more than you so a team with more than 820 IP is godlike, so a healer with that kind of gear and proper spec is unkillable. If they hard capped Arena to 800 IP then it would be a good play of skill and communication because everyone would have a chance even newer guys, because the IP difference would be ~80-100 which is manageable. But SBI will not fix arena, they will not fic H…

• Healer Killer

which is why I believe healers should be banned from brawl like parts of the game, in every game they ruin the macho keysmushing pleasure that is to do damage, with their whimsy heals and hots and inappropriate shields on the right time. Arena should be a fest of damage and tears and blood! No more HEALS! only damage!

• Healer Killer

I go broadsword, muizak, demon helmet, cultist boots, thetford cape, soldier armor (with the buff from soldier demon helmet will silence for full duration 8s), and cultist boots along with low CD E can help keep pressure on healers If demon helm doesn't work (they purge it), one other solution (especially for holy healers) is to go cultist cowl in order to punish them when they spam heals (200 dmg each time they cast), also broadsword E is good because it interupts the channeling spells (like pu…

• Quote: “Temporarily get access to a W-Slot ability of another player ”

• probably ahead means the occasional raid (but only with specific compositions, so if you only play melee you're out), static dungeon FF with scout, safe ganking with 2 10man squads, and guild/alliance CTAs for boring mount-simulator 10 zones to throw 2 E abilities and either be dead or chase down stranglers with the rest of 200 alliance members stomping small guilds. Or even better, stand with t8 gear with other 300 alliance members in an area trying to prevent small guilds from coming into the …

• Storm's Opinion

I won't go and post anything about everything said above since it is nicely elaborated. I will only go ahead and analyse how bad this: very easy to lose assets across chests is. In order for my friends to play this game, and myself not go bat crazy while naked roaming the cities searching for my stuff. I developed a discord bot where you upload screenshots of your bank and tag it with something like "Martlock-Resources" and then it gets stored in a database (encrypted) in order for you to fetch …

• Will the same thing happen with maps triggered in yellow zones? Will the entrance disappear after 30s? @Mytherceria

• "Solo" Dungeons

And killable by wearing only hunter hood! If you want to have a fighting chance, don't go great-axe.

• Also happens when you first encounter spell animation, in Arena wait until everyone in in the center and run in a straight line, if there are spell effects active, your game will stutter.

• The game population has reached a point where even if a part of it does arenas 24/7 and never sets foot in the BZs, it doesn't matter anymore. So instanced content should be re-looked at, most of the player base will just pop some arenas on their downtime or when they are waiting for guild/alliance activities, its something to do rather than dueling for hours...

• leather avalonian boots are good to break claws cc because of 1s invis, they also break other targeted channeling abilities like boltcasters and artillery

• Imho they placed the portals on the BZ too close together and not spread enough, it unrealistic to request players to do 10-12 zone riding to get to a zone that their guild has managed to capture or has build some HO. BZ need at least 2 more of each ciity portals on the inner ring, max distance to a portal should be 6 zones, anything else is just gankfest and swiftclaw simulator...

• It is more packed during weekends (which is expected), but yes without the trade hubs or banks that royal cities offer someone can't really live in the BZs so that must be addressed if we are to see more people in the BZs. Also remember that some people no matter the benefits or quality of life improvements will never leave blue or yellow zones (no matter how much time they play). Also royals got one city less since queen because there was a lot! of people on Caerleon, and not it is spread to th…

• "Solo" Dungeons

Its funny when you go into a "solo" dungeon and you find a zerg hiding inside like 100 reds

• What mount did you have?

• Or if the divers are more than the ones already inside the dungeon they blob. Or even better use the royal system where you get a counter of who many people are inside...

• As previously said, show non party counter for BZ dungeons, same as Royals, let the party get ready for a fight, only allow exit from certain points in dungeon or if no other party players are inside (this might be problematic for those that can really juke and avoid). Either that or divers should find something else to do. Also I sincerely believe that if we lose the pro-divers from the game it wouldn't be that much of a loss really... but if we somehow fck up fame farming, well that will have …

• Morningstar ZvZ not in 2020 (unless you have a death wish, and the desire to be irrelevant because most of the time you jump into multiple pools of silence) Infernal Scythe small scale/srd Halberd does it better, is not artifact, is cheaper Blackhands 2v2 HGs maybe.... but not that common new Glaive (new/old whatever its the ability it self that sucks, very very niche) I could also say lifecurse but i see it sometimes for whatever reason Not sure about healing thingies, I don't touch those

• Quote from RafaSegala: “Hi... It's possible to update the prices to the current market price? Is the a command to do it? Usually I get more than 3 or 4 ours of delay. ” This is because the data don't come from an official API, they are based on player gathering data. So either push SBI to release official API, or download the client from here albion-online-data.com/ and contribute yourself and your friends to the data.