Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 236.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Snowman: „This would have a hard time working for two main reasons, you'd split up the black & red in half by tearing the red off from it and you're also doubling the sizes of the hellgates. The reason why this would be problematic is because it would make hellgates encounters very rare, and instead of the 10v10 it'd just end up in 10v0. Here's an example: Lets assume that blacks have twice as many players as reds alone. By removing reds you'd have 66% of the original population in bla…

• No... One thing cuz it makes the game unbalanced. You know why RuneScape idk if you played it , but you why RuneScape has many worlds? World 1,2,3.......100+ ??? Bcuz millions of players!!! What happened? It's dead now many got banned bcuz of cheating and switched to Albion Online now if you are going to put it on Steam Oh my goodness just stop. If you want a larger world with one server then we need another planet to travel too. For now only 100k ppl playing this game how much more in launch???…

• I think its a bad idea. I mean AO is only good with one server only so we can be togethe in one world so I think having many players putting it in steam the towns and the one server would be crowded. Only one server available pls...

• Ok so... Some people may like this, but some people wont. We all know that 5v5 Hellgates is fun in this game, but for the new update HECTOR, what if we put 5v5 to the Red Zones and Yellow Zones only and 10v10 for BlackZones? Now I dont know if 10v10 would work or fun, but to what I think it is. This is why 10v10 is good and fun for me: •ZvZ can really happen almost all the time in dungeons bcuz of dungeon raids, but will only often happen outside it(not in dungeons but in BlackZone areas) With t…

• The Hunter

KiTty - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Devs, can you please get the Hunter Hacket's ability the HASTE back to its old one? Where it does not only increased your attack speed but also increases your movespeed(the old haste)? I mean to what i belive we can make some different builds if that old HASTE was still here. It also gives tough decision build making to the game one big example for this one is... EXAMPLE: • You want to wear full cloth with its boots ability BLINK. Reason is you want an ability to run, sprint or escape from an en…

• Pls devs, remove the red colored screen or red blood or whatever you call that thing when your health is getting lower. I dont know if there is a setting for it, but pls jus remove it, and why??????. Think about it, that kind of thing only fits in a NON-EAGLE EYED game. It is really annoying to see that in this kind of game since it is an eagle's eye game and also it is hard to see and move or run or escape bcuz the object in the map is f*in small(those rocks blocking your way or trees). Its eve…

• What about something unique? What about WINES or WHISKY Or any kind of drink that can be made in alchemy.

• UPDATE: Fishing Predictions

Beitrag

@Talion @Bercilak @Elsa @Korn

• UPDATE: Fishing Predictions

Beitrag

This are my list of prediction to the soonest upcoming update The Fishing skill: •There will be ponds in a swamp biome for fishing or maybe also in private or guild islands. •We can use "Canoe"(small wooden boat used for fishing) would be more fun if we havethis, maybe... •New foods to cook •Swimming???? Nahhhhh i know most of you will say "oh swimming is not fit or good lookig in AO" ok yep I see... I suggest what if putting portals in the ocean anywhere in the world of AO(like hellgates but si…

• Albion Online Check-In APP

Beitrag

Devs?

• Pls @Endymion this kind of event could be cooler if we had this pls read the link thank you STADIUM in Towns[Duel/Champions Arena]

• Albion Online Check-In APP

Beitrag

What if there's an app where you just want to look or get updated of the Auction House in each cities and in that app your going to choose what city you want to see or get updated of the Auction house, where you can also look to your mails, like if you want to see who bought your crafted item or you just want to see if it was sold, where you also want to look at the Destiny Board to think for you next destiny to begin? I mean this app is just used for "Checking-in" the game so you want to get up…

• Zitat von MonkeyMojo: „SBI already stated that they were working on an arena, below is quoted from the Roadmap for Release that they put out last year: Arena - We will create an arena system that will allow players to practice and compete with each other in a competitive setting, without full loot - Players will be able to create custom practice matches - Players will also be able to play in ranked leagues, broken down into seasons - There will be a matchmaking system that will also allow solo p…

• Oh cmone.....

• The HUSH ability in Demon's Helm must be put in the Leathers section and Retaliate to the Plates section.... HUSH is good for Leathers since it is a silence while Retaliate is more of a plate since it decreases your armor. @Talion @Korn I please you Devs..

• I have a question.. How much does Demon Helm cost in T4???

• bring back MAGIC ARROW STUN!

• Zone out exploit

KiTty - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yo debs this must me fix.....

• Ok so if you guys hate it. Then I think we need some mini games to hangout anytime