Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 474.

• Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Zalrenic: “Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “Again, time for the Devs to get to work on a Necro Class. ” Add it to the bottom of the already long list of things they have planned, fixes, QoL improvements ..... Necro weapons should hit the live servers in around 5 years time. ” I hear ya. Why does it take soooo long just to get some minor changes made? Why aren't they hiring more developers to speed up the process for the changes their players a…

• Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “Again, time for the Devs to get to work on a Necro Class. ” Add it to the bottom of the already long list of things they have planned, fixes, QoL improvements ..... Necro weapons should hit the live servers in around 5 years time. ” I hear ya. Why does it take soooo long just to get some minor changes made? Why aren't they hiring more developers to speed up the process for the changes their players are requesting. Are they broke, or just g…

• Quote from IdeasX9: “I started out on healing because I found healers to be very strong and near unkillable. However, when I was playing as the healer, I found myself constantly killed and unable to sufficiently heal my teammates. ” This is priceless. it's almost like saying "I thought healers were OP until I played as one." (1) There's nothing wrong with your build. mercenary hood is basically mandatory.. a stunned healer cannot heal or adjust their positioning. (2) positioning is key. always t…

• Quote from Thugruk: “Quote from Zalrenic: “Quote from Thugruk: “Quote from Zalrenic: “You forgot to account for the fact that a 1h with a muisak provides a heal that is only about 0.25% larger than the heal provided with a two handed staff. Practically speaking, this means that a redemption, or even a fallen, will outheal a 1h or a lifetouch with a muisak as a speed caster. The scaling of 1h vs two hand means that a muisak is basically worthless unless you are trying to boost non weapon effects.…

• Reputation Change

Zalrenic - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from hFly: “Quote from Zalrenic: “The issue with that mentality is that many non-criminal actions hurt you rep. Example : a gatherer from another guild comes to your zone to consume your resource nodes. You kill them because they are stealing.... Now you take a rep penalty. Thar would be bullshit. ” Your zone? You don't own the zone mate. ” I actually own the entire black zone continent. It is mine.

• Reputation Change

The issue with that mentality is that many non-criminal actions hurt you rep. Example : a gatherer from another guild comes to your zone to consume your resource nodes. You kill them because they are stealing.... Now you take a rep penalty. Thar would be bullshit.

• Reputation Change

The black zone belongs to those that control it. They should make the laws there, and they should enforce the laws there. Reputation buffs do not belong in the black zone.

• Quote from Helthros: “Come on dood. 2m isn’t gonna suddenly make this weapon unusable. ” 2m is actually a lot when you are trying to dismount and hit a mounted moving target that has recently had it's mobility buffed. So we switch to other things. -signed: a ganker.

• Quote from Thugruk: “Quote from Zalrenic: “You forgot to account for the fact that a 1h with a muisak provides a heal that is only about 0.25% larger than the heal provided with a two handed staff. Practically speaking, this means that a redemption, or even a fallen, will outheal a 1h or a lifetouch with a muisak as a speed caster. The scaling of 1h vs two hand means that a muisak is basically worthless unless you are trying to boost non weapon effects. imho. (it's viable, just not really better…

• The eye of secrets was useful at one point for some builds. It's just not useful today.

• You forgot to account for the fact that a 1h with a muisak provides a heal that is only about 0.25% larger than the heal provided with a two handed staff. Practically speaking, this means that a redemption, or even a fallen, will outheal a 1h or a lifetouch with a muisak as a speed caster. The scaling of 1h vs two hand means that a muisak is basically worthless unless you are trying to boost non weapon effects. imho. (it's viable, just not really better than alternatives)

• I'm just being trollish... I do not genuinely feel that you should "feel terrible." ....

• This is a terrible suggestion. Reawaken currently gets used during high end boss fights. Yes, it has a highly limited use case. It has nothing to do with duels. Making generous heal require 85 priest skill would be outlandish. Especially considering that flash heal is stronger at the moment. Generous heal is what you use in open world pvp because you can't stand still.... Don't lock the newbies out of open world pvp. This suggestion is terrible, and you should feel terrible.

• The color order for the prime time filter should be adjusted. The current color order: unknown.png My problem with this order is that the times with the biggest gap between them, 05 and 12... are very close to the same color... making them appear on the map as if their timers are close together. If we were to shift the color scale so that grey falls on either 05 or 12, it would be much more usable on the map itself... like so: unknown.png This kind of minor change will make this feature much mor…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Bogul: “ - Giving a guild member 1 million silver for his time to deliver food to a hideout? Absolutely fine. - Giving a guild member a subsidiary payment to fund his premium through Silver for spending 80% of his "game-time" recruiting members to the guild and talking to people on Discord? Fine - Giving a guild member 1 million silver for his time spent making and managing the guild discord? Fine - Giving a guild member 1 million silver for his time spent making the…

• API Feedback Request

They're not real time prices from the game.

• Quote from Rohas: “Quote from Barathorn: “You do realise though that break even on most of these plots is really high right? I mean at 60% tax you still come out way in front of the curve. If you are that concerned simply message the owners and ask for associate rates, it isn't a difficult process. Breaking news - plot owners are not going to make a loss for your benefit and to expect them to makes zero sense. They could be charging a lot more for using the stations. ” Problem is with the game m…

• Inde Leaderboards for May 2020

Zalrenic - - Forum Banter

Inde Leaderboards are complete for the month of May 2020. [VAPO] Elevate dominated many categories, even when measured against alliances, but there were some surprising results seen such as the guild "Moon party" managing to pull off an incredible 11.25:1 fame K:D in Crystal League matches (GvG). Conflict managed to pull off a higher Fame Balance in crystal leagues than any other guild, with a lead of about 33%. Other notable mentions for top ranked positions: Top Solo player by Kill Fame and Fa…

• Quote from Horin: “Quote from Talion: “You cannot pay real cash for in-game stuff, and you cannot pay in-game currency/items/etc for real world stuff [FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN SBI]. This covers goods and services. -Talion ” Thank you for this great news. I have one question: If I buy Gold with real money cash and then sell it in game for silver, and then buy weapons / fame tomes, isn't it exactly what you are saying is not possible in Albion? ” There I fixed it for you, so you can understand Horin…