Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Kariera w KFC 2.1

Sebr - - Gildie

Tak, wierz Rejsowi, to daleko zajdziesz...

• WTB 500 T8.1 Bars

Sebr - - Trade

I want to buy 500 T8.1 bars for 37,5k each. Ingame nickname: Kantia

• Staff of Balance rework

Sebr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello. I want to share my suggestion about reworking staff of balance relic artiftact of staves. Staff of Balance E skill Renamed form Mystic Rocks to Balance Your skill is hold active as long until you deactivate it and have 5 stances(deactivate it by changing stances 6 times): First stance: You and nearby allies have increased resistance by 40 - 60 in a 9m radius Second stance: You deal 50 - 105 magical damage to all enemies in 6m radius Third stance: You and nearby allies regenerate 10 - 27 h…

• Lightning staffs

Bump

• Upgrading Off hand items

Hello. I thought about upgrading off hand items adding and extra bonuses depending on the equipment in Albion Online. I will present some ideas about all items in offhand. Shield - 3% chance to block attack, 10% chance to block spell Caitiff Shield - Incoming melee damage has 10% chance to trigger shield bash which deals 200 physical damage to enemy Sarcophagus - 10% chance to block attack, 3% chance to block spell Facebreaker - You reflect 5% of incoming damage to attacker Torch - Your attacks …

• Broken animation during dance

Sebr - - Bugs

Hello! I want to share bug which appeared on my character during dance exact after combat. youtube.com/watch?v=tLD27XQZdtc&feature=youtu.be Best Regards Sebr

• Goat sandwiches

Sebr - - Trade

Hello. I want to sell 22897 t4 sandwiches for 250 silver/ea. They are best for learning to sandwich crafter. Best regards

• Lightning staffs

Bump

• Lightning staffs

Hello! I want to create topic with my idea for lightning staffs. The numbers in "()" indicate the quantity of Item Power and the numbers from to are the quantity Item Power. First I want to share Q spells on all weapons. First Q spell Lightning bolt Energy cost 15(700 IP) - 33(1600IP) Range 11m Deals 250(200 in 1h) - 520(410 in 1h) magical damage to single target and causes enemy to receive 5% more damage for 3 sec. Cast time 1s Second Q spell (3 lvl) Chain lightning Energy cost 18(700IP) - 40(1…

• Labourers

Sebr - - General Questions & Discussions

Hello. I have a little questions. How much resources actually brings blacksmith/Fletcher/imbuer on T2/3/4/5/6? Thank you for answers and have fun. Regards

• Gentlemen

Sebr - - Gildie

Tylko, że fajnie by było widzieć na forum inne tematy niż dla zawieszonych. Do tego na forum nie miałem rangi, co prawda rozmawiałem z Timem, ale dużo to nie dało, złapać Grodara było niemożliwe, a nikt inny podobno nie mógł odblokować mi konta na forum...

• Gentlemen

Sebr - - Gildie

No oczywiście, czekałem 5 dni na jakikolwiek kontakt na ts :> Potem stwierdziłem, że lepsza będzie bardziej aktywna gildia.

• Gentlemen

Sebr - - Gildie

Witam. A czy można dostać się ponownie do gildii? Gdyż już drugi dzień czekam, aż ktoś z wyższej władzy mi odpisze na cokolwiek w sprawie rekrutacji.