Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• What is 'Lag Death'?

Tabor - - Rants

All jokes aside how would you determine if the "lag death" was caused by the players shitty rig/cheap internet or driven by some SBI hardware issue? If you truly always lag terribly which I assume you must based on this post of you ranting to yourself you might be better off quitting. I guess I am fortunate I virtually never have any sort of lag.

• Honest corrupted dungeon feedback

Tabor - - Feedback

Running and banishing is what the current design caters but I have to imagine SBI will fix this. Many of us have been waiting for 1v1 full loot PvP since launch and if this is what they give us it will be a colossal failure.

• Honest corrupted dungeon feedback

Tabor - - Feedback

Yeah I would much rather have a timer mechanic of some sort that forces a final fight after 3 minutes of invasion. This mechanic would allow adequate time for kiting builds and attempts to use environment but also ensures complete fight evasion would not be tolerated. After 3 minutes players would be teleported to a hell pit the size of duel circle for fight to the death.

• Hmm I like that staggering timer idea a lot for SRDs. Something like every 3 to 4 minutes one player can enter. I suppose the crowd that actually runs these with 2 to 3 people would hurt from this and I do encounter groups running these even more than solos when I do my solo diving.

• 1. I would be ok with allowing food/pots swap but don't feel it is a major issue. 2. I believe the matching is random based on which level of Corrupted you select. In theory high infamy players will be playing the highest level so should not get matched against low infamy players. I do however agree the 20% loss is major punishing as you build up high level infamy. I am concerned that will only encourage running even more. 3. No known exact numbers however the chances are less if not used.

• Corrupted Dungeon - Crystals health

Tabor - - Feedback

Which is why I also encouraged a timer. After 3 to 5 minutes of invasion if no death occurs both players are ported to a hell pit for final fight to the death. This area would be the size of the current duel circle. With this you would have balance since playstyles trying to use environment/kiting still have plenty of time to try their style but if the battle extends to long the forced fight happens to ensure blatant running is discouraged.

Tabor - - Feedback

Again if you choose to play in Corrupted dungeons you should understand you will likely be fighting. PvP is the point. If you don't want to fight simply avoid playing the Corrupted and run normal SRD.

Tabor - - Feedback

A defense should mean killing your enemy in a 1v1 PvP based dungeon. The idea of "winning" by running away is asinine and a fundamental flaw with Albions set PvP content such as Corrupted and HGs. I have no idea how they strayed this direction by encouraging fight dodging in environments that were suppose to be meant for PvP. I am even more baffled how many people that claim to be PvPers seem to be afraid to fight. Once again if you want to PvE in peace go run the new safe SRDs. Make Corrupted d…

Tabor - - Feedback

@Obelis do you feel you guys will have the easy mode banishing issue fixed before the 12th? This will give a ton of players a horrible taste in their mouth who have been waiting for solo PvP for 3 years to instead get rats running in circles using a few auto attacks to avoid PvP without ANY punishment for fight dodging. I think in general these dungeons have potential as they are quick access to solo PvP content. The rewards seem like they will be decent, the environment factors is another inter…

• I hear WoW has a PvE only server. You may want to consider a different game.

• The Corrupted dungeon entrances are found in all red/black zones similar to SRD entrances. These will be easily accessible from anywhere whether in guild or not.

• The biggest problem Albion has had for solo PvP players is no place to go to find consistent 1v1 fights. SRDs are sporadic in finding contacts and even more sporadic in finding solo contacts. Current state though SRD is best chance of solo or at least 1v2 fights. This will be solved in the 12th with Corrupted dungeons functioning similar for solo players as HGs do for 2s/5s. Reliable place to go for 1v1 fights although it will have its share of rats to deal with.

• I can't wait for people to run away from me and kill shards again. Will be good times! P.S. did you fix shard health yet??

• Haha poor Agony you must be one of the last remaining forgies!

• So out of curiosity all of you kids saying PvP will die do also realize Corrupted dungeons will now exist specifically for PvP right? I admit the current iteration of Corrupted needs work yet but just checking. I would prefer some sort of no grouping / 2 max charges use change for SRD instead but also feel the current state is quite bad.

• I more look at it like this. For new and solo players it is currently difficult to find reasonable fame places in Albion. The amount of divers is quite high (I am one myself) but the real problem is the amount of shitters who dive solos with 3+. This gameplay is toxic and congratulations you shit heads are the ones who forced this change. Luckily for us true solo PvPers we will just move on to Corrupted dungeons. Hopefully this change also allows a decent chunk of small scale players a method to…

• Reroll insanity

Tabor - - Rants

I do not like even having a reroll option. It devalues crafting.

• I am disappointed with current Corrupted design/mechanics. It is extremely difficult to actually get a fight unless you yourself decided to also play one of these high mobility builds. Albion really needs to find a balance in combat where it stops giving 100% of the advantage to kits that just come in with combo and simply bail if they fuck it up for free. As it stands speed builds just invade and once they see the target they literally are booting themselves out by killing the crystals if they …

• Ironically in current state Corrupted dungeons are 10x more safe than running a SRD which is probably why they are putting this change in as well otherwise it would be embarrassing (it still is). In corrupted kids have a huge area to run around in with exits all over the place and virtually 0 dead ends or linear pathways that SRDs people deal with. They better be making some serious changes yet to corrupted or it is a run build rat fiesta. Very little PvP to be had.

• Depends Silva. Problem has been as a solo OW player it has traditionally been very difficult to find consistent content in BZ. You can dive T7 and T8 SRDs for hours and find nada. For this reason many solo PvPers dive red zone T7 instead for much more frequent contact rates. Luckily all this will not matter much in a couple weeks when we finally get corrupted dungeons. This will be the focus of most of the solo vets.