Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 230.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

There are actually a decent amount of 2 man portals out there to choose from although the spawn time is baffling. I have seen it range from 5 to 25 minutes with no consistency. That piece of the gating could use improvements. In fact SBI already applied timers on content such as faction bosses perhaps they do something similar with HG portals. This avoids the time sink hunt of people able to find a portal for content and might even increase the fight frequency at bats for entry.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Beitrag

@SirAchtung not sure if this helps you bud but US primetime from 0-4 UTC typically has much better competitive 2 man team contact rates.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Beitrag

It is not even the solo that is frustrating if some dudes truly thought they could 1v2 win then by all means come fight! However all solos I see tuck tail and run immediately with no desire to fight. Running in circles cannot be fun for anybody. Hence I just run the gate like normal as they do not exist and move on to the next gate annoyed I didn't get to fight!

• Encourage Competition Ideas

Beitrag

@Retroman has there been any discussion in further capping GvGs into black? This would increase the overall amount of fighting drastically and also move out high level teams fighting in Royals due to no action black zones. Would free up royals for their intended purpose of new team fighting.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Beitrag

As an avid runner of 2 man gates I have been torn on this one for awhile. The real profit in 2 man typically comes from your opponents loot and not the chest loot. This is really my only gripe with flat 4 solo natures coming in. I feel like my gate and time was wasted due to a troll (you will never convince me solo gating in flat 4 is not pure troll). Increasing the portal spawn timers would not help because you would probably get even more solo players. I think the only preventative measure the…

• [Updated] Possible Alliance Change

Tabor - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Lot of talk on here about the stale GvG scene of black zones. Up and coming opponents state the cost is to high and the current black top alliance land owners say the cost is to high. If everyone is in agreement the cost is to high let's expand the GvG cap process that has led to flourishing red zone GvG activity. The game itself is about progression so we can create a progressive GvG cap something like this: Yellow: 800 Red: 1000 Anglia: 1200 Cumbria: 1300 Mercia: Uncapped You may need to rethi…

• Once again I would agree with removing the blob if it was not for massive zerg alliances existing. It would make things more interesting no doubt but for any none zerg alliance the risk/reward balance now heavily tilts towards crazy high risk. You could potentially see even less traffic. Might be worth a trial though to see how it goes.

Beitrag

You just provide to many easy mode incentives to large alliances. This by default discourages competition. Strong GvG guilds are capable of ontrolling mass territory acquisition and have the zerg war camp backing of many other guilds due to all alliance guilds having access to territory. Keep it to only the guild owner can access and GvG out of said territory. It should be somewhat challenging to hold land and require some thought on how much to try to hold. This obviously has not been the case …

Beitrag

I would vote for enable alliance wide point sharing for a test period. Would be easier to implement than friendly fire and in theory should cause the desired effect of alliance shrinking.

• Is the Crystal system already broken? Why are Tier 1 towers being forced to fight Tier 3? That absolutely defeats the purpose you said you were going for. What's up SBI???

• I see no issue with the BL from the perspective of a player who has not played it but fights against it regularly. The damage is horribly weak. It is easy to destroy them before they get you anywhere near half health. 1h curse obliterates BL and just throw desecrate on them when they tuck tail to run. GG.

• Alliances System

Beitrag

I was always torn on the subject of removing alliances from the game but after watching season after season of massive alliance pacts it just does not seem to be something the player base is able to solve on their own. Obviously the majority prefers to coast on easy mode and then ironically complain about having no one to fight. At this point it seems clear alliances should either be drastically capped at a max player amount or removed. Sure guilds can still make "side" non aggression pacts but …

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Tabor - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Ah got to love forums. I get to read about mega zergs being sad there is no content when they caused the no content to begin with by mega zerging....

• That is the point you cannot have a true full sandbox (which Albion is not anyway) because people inherently are shitty and lazy. You have to put up some guard rails to protect us from ourselves!

• I agree with the vast majority of this and have written similar forum posts. Nice to also see someone from the large alliance discussing it as an obvious problem as well. It is like the dirty little secret that SBI just refuses to acknowledge. Disappointing.

• I have to agree with Rotten in regards to 1h curse being ridiculously strong in solo and 2 man gating. I have extremely high win % in these situations against all other builds. Solo wise bow is the only problematic build to fight against as 1h curse because of the range kiting.

• Curse's Q

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Or the weapon sucks? It is a 3x longer cast time than armor piercer which EVERY curse already has on W and barely adds any additional damage or debuff compared to the armor piercer. Pretty shitty utility no???

• Encourage Competition Ideas

Beitrag

SBI, The super zerg problem in Albion is still painfully obvious. You have slowly added some pieces to potentially help with this such as Crystal GvGs but these only work with additional key changes. First you need to add mechanics to discourage creating hoard alliances instead of encouraging like you currently do. You have already discussed a change that will greatly assist with this in alliance wide point sharing. You should have implemented this change with the Crystal update. When is this co…

• Curse's Q

Beitrag

Haha Tabooshka if you want to argue curse is in a fine spot bringing up damnation was certainly not a wise choice to bring up. Damnation is not only the most useless relic it might be the most useless weapon in general even including base weapons!

• Purge And Balancing Issues

Beitrag

I mean do not hit the guy when you see mage robe popped??? It is actually going to be a shitty robe option because of the CD. Any frontline with half a brain will just fall back once the robe is popped and dive again 5 seconds later when they know they now have 50 free seconds of pounding cloth.