Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The game had executing mobs in black zones back in the day. It turned out that nobody ever wanted to kill those mobs, since the risk was simply too high. In other words, in the full loot PvP game, the risk is already high compared to the reward in black zones. By adding executing mobs, you make it so that the risk is never worth the reward (unless you only bring T4 gear).

• Please elaborate. What exactly are you looking for?

• Zitat von Lanyday: „Zitat von Stravanov: „I find it hard to believe that anyone is actually crusading against the auction house. “ Zitat von Lanyday: „That's never going to happen and it shouldn't. With the rate that people die in this game, it needs to be easy to re-buy gear. “ No one is crusading against the auction house. Just seems you can't read. Look dude, this was originally an issue you pointed out: Zitat von Stravanov: „The supply line needs to change somehow - Currently there is very l…

• Zitat von Lanyday: „Zitat von Stavanov: „That's not the only way to fix this problem. “ Please enlighten me then. Removing or nerfing the Auction House is the only way to fix the problem because it is the core of the problem. The Auction House allows all gatherers and crafters to interact in the most efficient way. There is no reason to work with your friends because it'll always be more inefficient than the Auction House. “ I find it hard to believe that anyone is actually crusading against the…

• Zitat von Lanyday: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Also, even if the map were to be changed, it wouldn't change the supply line for players in guilds that don't hold territory. My issue with the supply line is more fundamental. “ The only way to fix this for everyone is to remove the Auction House. That's never going to happen and it shouldn't. With the rate that people die in this game, it needs to be easy to re-buy gear. “ That's not the only way to fix this problem.

• Zitat von Lanyday: „Zitat von Stravanov: „The supply line needs to change somehow - Currently there is very little reason for a gatherer and a crafter to cooperate. Both parties are better off just selling/buying their stuff on AH. The supply line needs to be overhauled in such a way that 10 players can do more as a group than as individuals. “ I think a map re-design like what I suggested here would help immensely with this problem. In order to exist in Mercia (the end game) you'll have to coop…

• Zitat von Starseed: „The barrier to entry problem is partially due to a failure of the GvG lock system that allows a strong entity to hoard away control of too many territories. If the GvG locks were 3-7 days long, you'd have a much easier time of breaking in to GvG's as you wouldn't nearly guaranteed to face one of the best teams on the server with any given launch. Guilds would only be able to hold 1-3 territories for each GvG team they had. Currently it's very hard to develop a GvG team, beca…

• Zitat von Lanyday: „Zitat von Stravanov: „The problem with these "immersive" or "deep" maps is that when a guild gets territories far away from the entrances, they're too safe. In one of the betas we had a map where you had to run all the way from safe zones to the black zones. If a guild happened to be able to get some of the territories furthest away from the city, they could keep them for months uncontested. Because they were too easy to defend. So if we want such a map, we need to take accou…

• Zitat von Shaidor: „I play for about 5 days and i feel that the game map is becoming smaller and smaller. What i mean? Right now i farm in 3 yellow zones only! I have tier v but without a lot of silver to engage in pvp. So i have restricted between 3 yellow zones only. I don't know if there is something better beyond but i can't take the risk to travel in higher tier zones (red zones). The blue zones are low tier for me to farm, the yellow zones are OK but after that i don't know what else to do…

• The problem with these "immersive" or "deep" maps is that when a guild gets territories far away from the entrances, they're too safe. In one of the betas we had a map where you had to run all the way from safe zones to the black zones. If a guild happened to be able to get some of the territories furthest away from the city, they could keep them for months uncontested. Because they were too easy to defend. So if we want such a map, we need to take account of that. Either by implementing a new w…

• Why not just delete the current arena system (which is 100% retarded) and replace it entirely with crystal GvG somehow? Obviously the number of points awarded through this "entry level" GvG needs to be low.

• Ignore

Stravanov - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Move to Caerleon before you're too invested in Lymhurst.

• Did you ever ask yourself the question "why aren't there more alliances in the endgame?" ? You probably didn't. So I'll tell you why. 1 - Lack of players with the right combination of charisma/skill/time who want to make things happen In guilds we call these players "content creators". They are the ones that regular players sit and wait to get online while doing their own thing. When the content creator eventually gets online, all of a sudden everybody jumps on board the ship and wants to do wha…

• They should remove the concept of standtime from the game entirely.

• Weapon is probably always the best choice to put your respec points into. Whether you should put them all into galatines is all up to your personal situation. So its hard for anyone else to say. It all depends on these questions (and maybe more): How often do you PvP? How often do you PvE? Do you use galatines in PvE? Do you ever use any other weapons than Galatines? Personally, I didn't really intend on playing fire staff. But I maxed out fire anyways, because blazing/fire staff could get me fa…

• @sirina suggested a form of guild tax this thread We had a small discussion about it. Maybe if you modify your tax proposal so that it needs to be paid in something that "non top" players have access to? In the discussion we suggest that kills give "souls" as a currency to the guild the player is in. Those "souls" are then needed for territory-owning guilds to pay "tax". The benefit of this is that the territory-owning guilds need to purchase something from the non-territory owning guilds. If yo…

• I've been thinking about this idea too. It's not a bad idea. But I don't think it would affect the reality in any way. It would just be a minor niusance for the top guilds/alliances. It also hurts "casual" zerg guilds more than it hurts the top guilds. The game has two main priorities: 1. Try to affect the "bigger is always better"-meta 2. Try to make the entry barrier lower for "upcoming" guilds/alliances or just for all guilds/alliances that aren't top. This suggestion does 1 to some degree. B…

• Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von Stravanov: „The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg > all and not giving small groups a chance. “ Removing a carebear system in a zone that should be the highest risk vs reward in the game. Solo players, if you're highly skilled can do a max of 1v3 and w…

• The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg > all and not giving small groups a chance.

• Zitat von Funstealer: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Funstealer: „heres a small example of 2 groups that were suppose to be working together that end up fighting cause miscalls and u simple cant control everyone https://www.twitch.tv/videos/328313393 this happen on reset day save was suppose to be working with squad to push on power here we ended up fighting eachother u can start at approx. 1hr 18mins “ Do you think small "mistakes" like this will have much effect on territory distribution?I d…