Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• Quote from Ravenar: “As I was notified in another thread, the Armored Warhorse was an attempt to have cheap (50g) vanity mount that people would bring to PvP areas. This old mechanic was replaced by the new one. ” That seems like a poor decision to me, since you can just buy a Tier 8 skin for your t5 armored horse so to speak, then as someone trying to gank, you see someone rolling around on a t8 mount when in reality its some t5, can be used as Bait - as well as counter bait. in the event you d…

• Quote from Ravenar: “Recruiter’s Banner and Riuros Cape probably Discontinued Items List ” Good link

• When solo Dungeon means "1x1x1x1x1" top kek unfortunate for OP

• the only rare items in this game are Mounts / Vanity items...

• So, with this Update a bunch of mounts of mine have become worthless vanity items, with that being said i have noticed that the "Recruiter's Ram", as well as "Yule Ram" are not skins but mounts still, yet if i'm not mistaken all Recruiter items and Holiday items where turned into skins. is this going to be fixed later (things like this screw up the economy [more so then it already is]) Also, why does it cost 600% more gold to buy a guilded armored horse skin vs just making the armored horse moun…

• Offspring Yield needs to be fixed -IMG-

OMFJames - - Rants

this has gone on for too long, i was expecting this to be addressed betas ago. nnmefn.png

• Swiftclaw cub fame issue -Not bug-

OMFJames - - Bugs

sorry i didn't know where else to really post this, but Swift claw cub's should give you fame towards rare mount specialty, they're way rarer then dire wolves, and are raised in Kennels. is this planned to be patched in the future?

• idk how u tested it last, but any melee can still land autos on u while "feared" as well as most spells that have less then .5 cast time. forst mages with speed caster can freely cast while "feared" this is why i think it needs to be re-worked, it hardly works. perhaps 5meters is just too small of a radius for the spell to work properly, lets try 7m

• i dont think Fear aura works how it should, its easy for melee to still hit you and use abilities while in the aura, show how about this, instead of a 5m aura it shoots off lots of little skulls in a straight line around the caster, they travel 10m if they hit a target, that target is snared/Interrupted (or Feared in place) for .75 seconds

• Armored Donkey!

OMFJames - - Feedback & Suggestions

So, since the referral Donkey is no longer the only Mule in the game, i think it would be cool if it was re-skinned and re-valued as an Armored Donkey. and i mean if people see that if they refer 1 friend for an Armored Donkey, you guys are getting Waaaaaay more referrals Lets help each other on this and make this a reality =D

• Enjoy this priest power build for launch, and get the one up on those lack luster no bodies Mercenary hood: Ice block on priest is Bonobo, you have 1 heal over time and its mediocre, get the cleanse, its for you. not your team. Scholar robe: Really any cloth robe will work, so pick the one u like the most Demon boots: inspiring charge is awesome, but if its too expensive id use soldier boots for Wanderlust 1 Handed holy, with Eye of secrets: i think the Life touch will be strong till around tier…

• Training Dummies

OMFJames - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just gonna slide a bump in here because i still want these >_>

• Quote from Faaust: “WTB GVG TEAMS PAYING IN KAMA SUTRAS ” lets do it my boy

• clips.twitch.tv/GiantTenuousLadiesCclamChamp

• Fix Mercenary boots

OMFJames - - Bugs

it shouldn't instantly break the stealth, it only does it in PVP not when you're fighting NPC's if you take damage from PVP it should just shorten the channel duration

• Fix Mercenary boots

OMFJames - - Bugs

the stealth on mercenary boots breaks if u take any form of damage, even though its a 10 second channel

• here's some suggestions i think would help the current game state. - Make spells changeable in combat, just give them a 2x time longer refresh rate from doing so. - remove self-cast healing sickness debuff, this one repercussion has completely eliminated holy from self sustaining any sort of duel / pvp encounter - Alt-Click the location on screen will ping the minimap, i've posted this before in beta 2 and you guys said it was going to be added.. its now beta 3.. common dudes - 4-colour coding t…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from OMFJames: “you people are part of the problem, you don't understand how they're broken, unbalanced items because you dont pvp or gvg ” I do PVP...or rather get rekt while gathering in my gathering gear: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/etEDnjuTQ06CDGNeX6O02w Death info: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/437258 its nowhere close to being OP... ” that proves nothing, you're a, archer using a 1 handed holy staff staff with no off hand and you where ganked …

• Quote from Mintaka: “Quote from OMFJames: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from OMFJames: “how come gathering gear provides more HP, Armor, magic resist, CC resist, HP regeneration, and Mana regeneration then normal combat armor of equal tier? ” because all of those stats are defensive...gathering gear does not benefit from combat masteries and is there to provide a good/decent defense vs mobs and/or gankers... offensive stats are completely gimped on gathering gear ” you people are part of the…