Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• I wonder if those who say 'worthless vanity' items are the ones sitting in town on their cool mount and shiny gear they wouldn't bring to an HG Any who, haven't personally stepped into the arenas yet but from the patch video it seems kind of cool to have an objective based game against other players; and what's wrong with that?

• More Fuck You, less Logic and care bear crap, Christ you all call each other names more than my 5yr old does.

• Gathering

Staniaml - - Beginner's Questions

To each their own. The game is based around your style of play/end-game goals. I for instance don't pvp much, I find enjoyment in my island and gathering. That being said, I've been playing since about a week after launch, 2, sometimes 3 hours a day and have Fiber/Stone/Wood at T6, Metal & Hides at T5. Most will recommend 1, maybe 2, but that's really up to you and your goal in this game.

• All the nerds who's rebuttal is "go play another MMO if full loot..." make me laugh. @Egg94, we can only hope that they'll bring more to the end-game than BZ with massive guilds and their drama. It's a bottleneck that'll eventually burn out even those who pine off ganking/grief. I still feel this is the closest thing to my beloved UO so I'll stick around but who knows how long that'll be.

• it's getting pretty old is all I know; I stopped counting after 8 DC's within the last 45 minutes. Let's hope they're running tests and that's the reason why. Some say they're not experiencing them, some suggested a router reset (been there done that) ~ just got DC'd it's NOT my ISP, everything else is running fine as it has been... - Stanimal

• Albion Offline Instructions

Staniaml - - Rants

Quote from Thefatsloth: “Real instructions. 1. Albion goes offline. 2. Go outside and actually do something 3. Come back and realize servers are back up after a nice fun day outside. ” Works outside in the Vegas heat Comes home thinking he'll relax with a beer and some game time Albion is offline Goes to the bar instead Next day, same issue.

• awww, but...but...Sure am going to miss the laughter from reading posts ~ See you all in 2-10 minutes for sure!

• Quote from RefundRefundRefund: “Every time the server is "online" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuNhfSM-144&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y&index=4 ” BWahahahah.

• One Word Story Telling

Staniaml - - Small Talk

down

• Quote from Chronitis: “Quote from GMANG: “Quote from Prismo: “Quote from GMANG: “Quote from Chronitis: “Quote from LoveDollRomance: “Quote from Staniaml: “I'm curious as to how many who play have a certain window of time in which they can jump on. Then of those people, who jump on during certain days/times just to do their island(s) farming, breeding and what not. Considering these actions are based on time(s) when one goes to jump on during that window of time only find that it's Offline... Sam…

• Quote from Proven: “Quote from Staniaml: “I'm curious as to how many who play have a certain window of time in which they can jump on. Then of those people, who jump on during certain days/times just to do their island(s) farming, breeding and what not. Considering these actions are based on time(s) when one goes to jump on during that window of time only find that it's Offline... Same thing happened over the weekend and some last week. But a count, a reply, a show of hands I for one am one of t…

• I'm curious as to how many who play have a certain window of time in which they can jump on. Then of those people, who jump on during certain days/times just to do their island(s) farming, breeding and what not. Considering these actions are based on time(s) when one goes to jump on during that window of time only find that it's Offline... Same thing happened over the weekend and some last week. But a count, a reply, a show of hands I for one am one of those people, bought the game to relax, be …

• Server status has gone from 'Offline' to Online several times in the last 20 minutes O.o about that Chargeback....

• and NOW it's Failed to connect again (same problem this morning) really diggin' this whole 4yrs worth of beta, and yet it's as if you took it out of the dryer, crumpled it up and stuffed it under a cushion only to pull it out from under the cushion and now you're trying to smooth it out with your hands; selling it as if it were dry cleaned. [edit] right after writing this, it connected, but my main character is still stuck in a black screen. ~ satisfied (facetious) customer

• Just recently upped my status from Vet to the next step up, now I'm thinking I should've put that Premium on an alt, so this way if one got stuck between zones at a black screen, unable to get in/on for nearly an hour now; I'd at least have an alt to play....Or MAYBE this is working as intended

• black screen

Staniaml - - Bugs

Sign me up for One BSOD. Everything was 'fine' until I went to leave town....Reset the game, tried relogging more than a dozen times now. >.>

• Quote from Blunite: “I cant log in at all, says it failed to connect to server. Despite the fact it says its live ” Same here, I was on just a few hours ago without any problems. The DDoS post was from over 7hrs ago, so, what's happening now? Overloaded with Sunday peeps trying to get their game on before they go back to work tomorrow *hint hint ~ cough*

• You could also play the merchant/day trader. In the Beta, my guild was comprised of a logos mix of both PvE and PvP types. There was one girl who's love for the game was found via running from market to market whilst drawing up a spread sheet. She'd buy low and sell high, then sell to guildies for a price in between. A few others like myself who were somewhere in the middle of a PvE/P'er would spend hours gathering resources, and crafting. We'd make caravan runs with the serious PvP'ers up into …

• One Word Story Telling

Staniaml - - Small Talk

Sheep

• I just got back into the game a couple days ago, after leaving Beta alone a little over a year ago now, but am trying my hand in Plate + Holy staff. So here's my two pennies, unless you're in some cutting edge, super group that's organized and aiming toward absolute conquest in PvP, play what you want. If you mix and match your plate gear right, (at least in t4-5) content you'll do just fine. Last night our group was a Nature Healer, me in my plate with Holy, two Tank types and 3 Dps. In the PvE…