Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• I'm like 99% sure they could copy paste fix this shit. But just like the portal juice cc bug that was reported and confirmed over 4 months ago...... who knows. For real, start a GoFundMe me page to help pay for a extra coder. I would donate for a bearpaw fix and a mobile patch updater.

• s8 active, random freeze for 10+ seconds, every few minutes.

• Download the game every time.

JlM - - Mobile Version

+1

JlM - - Mobile Version

if you like, start a go GoFundMe for the updater and im sure you will raise enough to pay someone to make it.

JlM - - Mobile Version

+1 Most aggravating. Second most is the game freezes for several seconds all the time then unfreezes.

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from JlM: “Does not matter. If it is a post with my name on it don't change the words. When you do, people think I wrote those words ” No we don’t because Eva wrote she edited it for comprehensions sake. Sorry Jim, terribly sorry that you feel so violated, lmao. I kinda felt sorry for you, but with your attitude I can only say karma is a bitch. ” How is karma a bitch.... me reporting a exploit has nothing to do with me telling him not to change my words.

• Does not matter. If it is a post with my name on it don't change the words. When you do, people think I wrote those words.

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from JlM: “Quote from CapTD: “Quote from JlM: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from CapTD: “This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or g…

• Quote from CapTD: “Quote from JlM: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from CapTD: “This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from CapTD: “This has sadly happened too me twice during two of my huge transport trips from my guilds home territory. It is a shitty situation because the game cannot reimburse us for the millions we lose for something out of our control. They did the same exact thing to me in the same exact spot and were setup perfect. I came through last week and thought I might have traded or grabbed a body instead of the shrine and today it happened again. I consider mysel…

• So, you go through whitebank stream tunnel that is in the north, this sends you to whitebank portal north at the southern-eastern side, you have a bubble, there is a fountain you drink to become invisible and invurnable, once you drink this you are able to be hit by bedrock mace ability force of nature. After his with this, if at right angle, it pushes you back onto the teleporter that sends you back to whitebank stream, once there, since you just had a bubble you have none. The issue I have is …

• If you do not know what drinking the cool aide is, you probably should not give advice to anyone.

• Happened again today but when i got pushed back through the teleport I had recently teleported, thus did not go to other side and lose bubble. It appears they are using bedrock mace ability force of nature, after you drink the cool aide.

• Took White Bank Ridge tunnel to Portal North, had bubble, drank cool-aid got either fiend robed or wind walled back through gate, when I zoned to other side I had no bubble and was killed. Is it working as intended that I get wind walled or fiend robed while I have bubble? The people doing this killing know what they are doing and are abusing a bug if its not ment to be. albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/87998205

• I portaled north from FT Sterling, did not touch anything, was stunned and killed. Did not try to click cool aide. albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/73795871 ** more details: When I portaled through I was instantly attacked and showed 0 damage over my head over and over, then stunned and killed.

• Kill board not working

JlM - - Bugs

albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/p_nQ-iUpToG9cc6rH0MXQQ I click killboard in game to go to the website and it pulls up a character that has same name but is not me. That character has like 46million PvP fame and I have like 4k. I also cant see my recent deaths so I cant join a guild that gives gear back for zvsz deaths.

• Payment Gump for Repairs/Islands Incorrect

JlM - - Bugs

Gump has been fixed since posting. Need a GM to PM me to set up payment.

• Payment Gump for Repairs/Islands Incorrect

JlM - - Bugs

After balance: