Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The Forging of a Stormlord

Raithe - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

This thread should be the sequel to the Albion book. I'd def put a copy in my library. If ever write a sequel to this thread it will be in my list man.

• Discount Christmas Package

Raithe - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

if you are using gold for premium though.......I think the starters are a better deal.

• Bodyblock

Raithe - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

I mean prevent placement with mechanics or dont.

• Zitat von TomatoBisque: „Zitat von Raithe: „Oh I completely agree. The map is way too accessible imo. I just am imagining the gankfest if they dont work on the map. “ I Used to run the "tomato express" delivery business in beta which was fairly profitable getting things from the royals out to bal-brag or some other black zone town. but that's not even worth considering now. the only place to be anywhere is caer. “ Yes indeed. I had a great route in galahad from King's Market to Outrider Oasis (l…

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „They banned Morgana cages placed at zone gates. Cause pple were too stupid to figure out that the cage has a door... “ banned as in the ability to do so has been removed or they just said don't do that?

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

Too bad about the aggro. I think the idea would be nice to incorporate into iceblock as the same block that firewall has but for a longer time. Just to add flair and make a cool move where you could make real shield walls in groups. Possiblity a sacrifice move to keep enemies off your friends so they can escape. Maybe make it so it blocks directional spells from passing over. Could add strategy...or be useless...

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

wait......when did they ban placing furniture in the OW? I'm actually ok with that.....it can get congested.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Raithe: „Why are there so few orange hgs anyways? “ I know for a fact there are at least 20 zones with orange HGs, and that's just the ones I pay attention to. How many do you think there should be? “ could be my luck interacting with spawn times. Seems like it takes a bit to find one up when we go looking. I usually look just before or after maintenance... ...maybe a bunch of soloers just get there first......

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

is furniture still place able in the open world? It makes a nice obstruction without using up spell slots

• Thanks man! Glad to hear its progressing well! By layouts I probably should be more specific when I ask stuff...especially about specific aspects of randomness. I assumed there would be strategies for how mob groups or dungeon obstacles/terrain groups would be working together while being randomly constructed. And was more or less curious about these types of strategies. Are you thinking there may be faction objectives in any of them? Will solo dungeons be large enough to accommodate many soloer…

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Devs screwed the pooch and killed most decent solo silver and fame farm. Solo dgs suck. Plain and simple. Not even worth entering. Its not like we need more pvp forced......there are lots of places for this. Pvp is always a threat. Yellow and blue zones are terrible so the only decent places allow for pvp. They screwed the pooch with a broken skateboard when the changes to mob leashing. Second worst move the devs made. Only topped by this caerleon map which is just a terrible horrible bad layout…

• Oh I completely agree. The map is way too accessible imo. I just am imagining the gankfest if they dont work on the map.

• Healers are overpowered

Raithe - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Does this count as necroing a thread?

• Unfortunately due to map size just removing caerleon would make the zones clogged and gross.

• I am wondering how the development is going for the random dungeons. Any news? More details about the planned layouts or really any thing would be nice.

• Both mobs and players move.....unlike a target. And ofc they are different. This does not mean anything however when it comes to requiring separate gear for each activity. Not the same issue. It just shows the total ecosystem is not balanced.

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

I think player collisions that allow players to be physical impediments in this way would cause lag on the server end (if I understand the point correctly). I imagine if everyone used this type of skill or if this was occurring at all times it would cause lag. I don't know that it would be terrible if it was instantiating this when only some are using the spell though. It would really be a something a developer would need to respond too likely as a unity developer would be a lot more suited to s…

• I still think an alliance cap is better. An alliance cap would give a slight advantage to small alliances under the cap. Allowing small alliances more ability to compete large guilds in major alliances that exceed the cap. With this small guilds will be even less effectual though the limitation to large guilds would be a positive. Small guilds in major alliances would suffer under a cap the most if that is a problem. Just what occurred to me.

• Bodyblock

Beitrag

so like ice block with a physical collision added? I like it.

• Zitat von solventh: „vids or it didnt happen. “ So we finally know.... If a tree falls in the forest and no sound detection is able to register it......it really doesn't make a sound. ;]