Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Paid subscriptions

SHARKY - - Rants

Closing your bank account is a little bit dramatic. Simply log in here: albiononline.com/en/profile/subscriptions Look for the text link 'Cancel my subscription' and click it.

• I didn't think I would be the type to spend real cash on vanity skins...but now I think I might be.

• Server

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Probably won't happen.

• My AO folder in Windows 10 Program Files is 7.22GB. That breaks down to: Game: 3.43GB Launcher: 124MB Staging: 3.66GB EasyAntiCheat: 784KB Uninstall: 173KB If you don't want Test Server access (Staging) then the total will be 3.56GB

• Gathering as a Skinner has the added benefit of getting you Combat Fame, as you have to first kill the animal to skin.

• iOS Beta FAQ

• Do you have more than one character? Do you have more than one account? All i can think is that you're either logging in with the wrong character at the character selection screen, or you're logging in with the wrong email and password.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Direwolf needs to become viable first ” I remember when they were EVERYWHERE!

• You're such a dick

• Chest placement

SHARKY - - Bugs

Carry weight is something players learn very early on. Please don't take this as disrespect but was it not plainly obvious you would be extremely overweight and not able to move? I think the game tells you clearly and repeatedly as you become overweight. It's hardly a bug.

• Reroll insanity

SHARKY - - Rants

On the Test Server I rerolled a T8 item from Outstanding to Masterpiece and it cost around 70m. I don't even remember what the item was - it was most likely an Artefact Weapon or Artefact Chest piece.

• Monetization of AO

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from krazzer: “This game needs more players, and that's not gonna happened when players from Europa has ping 120++. More players equals more money. To rent a server in an established data center in lets say Germany is like 600 euro each month, you might need a few of those. ” You're contradicting yourself somewhat. The game has ALWAYS been about one server for all players. Splitting servers between US and EU will mean less players playing together and and maps being far emptier than any ar…

• raven mount up bug

SHARKY - - Bugs

I think you've posted in the wrong section. If this didn't happen on the Test Server then you need to post it here: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/6-Bugs/

• PVP Arena Knocked out bug

SHARKY - - Bugs

In 300+ matches I have never experienced this. What do you mean by 'damage yourself'?

• Quote from WetWilly: “What is the deadline for respeccing your artifact skills if that is what one desires to do? Thank you ” Surely the deadline is 10:00 UTC August 12th.

• Unable to login to test server

SHARKY - - Bugs

Quote from g0d33: “How long should it take? ” Could be days, could be much longer. Might not even get synced before the update hits live. If you're a new player I wouldn't waste any time playing on the test server. Nothing is saved to your live account and you'll get zero progression from playing test.

• Dying on the spot!

SHARKY - - Bugs

I think his IGN says it all...

• Invader can spawn right next to you

SHARKY - - Feedback

Is your original post a hypothetical question, or has this behaviour actually happened to you?

SHARKY - - Feedback

Surely the spawn spot should be completely random. If there's a mechanic to say that the spawn spot has to be x distance from the current players location, then things become a little too predictable, no?

SHARKY - - Feedback

I hope it is intended as this will add to the fun!