Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 121.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Energy Drop Decreased Without Patch Notes?

Kantos - - Bugs

Beitrag

They nerfed terris with Nimue so that the mages generate much less energy. As a result they drop much less energy as well. Mercia territories now will generate 216 energy a day (during normal season) This means that a mage killed with drop 1/8th of that, then with the 10% reduction that brings it to 24.3, or 24 total energy.

• Crystal GvG

Kantos - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

No he's right it was a level 3 tower both times. No idea why it would match up a level 1 with a level 3. Definitely going to hurt newer teams if the matchmaking does this on a regular basis. It would solve a lot of matchmaking issues if they just made it work like hellgates where you can match vs anyone regardless of guild or alliance. Just make the draws give very little and there's really no incentive to just split rewards if running into an ally.

• Like others are pointing out all this current iteration of proposed changes does is create more problems. Your goal is to get more of the player-base into GvGs and prevent 95% of the world being owned by 2-3 alliances right? Continuing to make it even more expensive (overcharge) and less profitable (energy/resources removed) to actually hold or take territory does not incentivize new people to work hard on training up and creating a GvG team to go take them. Why do you think NAPs are worse than …

• I think he means that you can get via the reward at the end so that all the people in the top guilds don't throw their alts into the guild and get 3 of them each. Since it's just based on time spent in the guild you could throw your 2 alts in the guild (or 5 if you have a second account) at start of season and get a bunch to sell. Would be nice to get some kind of clarification on how they plan to give out the rhinos though. It just doesn't seem realistic to me to give out 2-3k T8 battlemounts a…

• I don't think you understand... They would boost ally guilds up to crystal by giving them territories for a week or two towards the end. Even if that didn't happen (which it will) and there's only 8 crystal guilds again, there would be 2400ish Crystal war rhinos since people would fill the guilds out to 300 with alts at start of season. There will be a couple thousand of JUST the highest tier ones. Zitat von Captainrussia: „Yes there will be a couple thousand of total war rhinos (lower tiers, li…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Hardly "thousands". “ Yes... there will be thousands. They are given out to all ranks above Iron. So like I said there will be thousands of total war rhinos if they are given to each player in the guild as this post suggests. Also if you look at past season as you pointed out, there were 8 guilds that hit crystal, which would mean once they are filled up to 300 with alts to get extra rewards on them there would be 2400. So literally thousands of just the highest tier on…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „ There will be no way to "reproduce" the war rhino...no way to farm it... so it will be unique (even though it would appear that they are "plentiful") - also its the guild not the alliance that gets them. “ I'm not sure what you mean here? If everyone in a guild that hits crystal gets one there will be literally thousands of them. Which is why I was asking for clarification if just one was given to the guild leader, or if everyone in the guild gets one if they hit the r…

• So just to clarify here. Everyone who reaches the 75% contribution threshold and is in the guild will receive all the rewards? If so there's sure gonna be a lot of war rhinos. Going from previous rankings there will be something like nearly 2000 of just the crystal ones and god knows how many of them total. Not that I'm against everyone being rewarded equally, I think that's good, but it's going to mean that the war rhinos are one of the most plentiful mounts in the game and their power should r…

• I think a good potential way to balance the power of the very fast mounts is to have specific debuffs (or even buffs) associated with having one equipped while fighting. For example direwolves could prevent you from removing a player's gallop if you have one equipped. This would require direwolf gank squads to either more situationally run a target into someone who is either dismounted or not running a direwolf if they want to break the gallop. Or require one of them to make a decision on un-equ…

• If you still want to see K/D fame ratio you can use albiondb.net It also shows guild history which can be interesting/useful.

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „Hey @Kantos! Are you sure these are not items from Sell orders that have run out? Because then it will indeed look like this. - Lino “ Like what Blatta said, items purchased through buy orders show like this as well which is confusing in my opinion. Old market would tell you what you spent regardless of it being purchased immediately or through a buy order, which was very useful for looking at what you spent overall and purchase price history. Also another glitch with the mar…

• [Updated] Overcharge Feature

Kantos - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Skitted: „Overcharged weapons do not get a higher chance to break on death, but regarding syphon energy maybe you can only reovercharge every 10 second (who would carry lots of syphon anyway if you could store them in a guildbank) Hope I got you right “ Yeah I know overcharged weapons do not currently have a higher chance to break on death, but your proposed change would make that no longer the case. If as you propose, you overcharge gear before the timer runs out to extend it and add …

• [Updated] Overcharge Feature

Kantos - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Skitted: „Similar idea : with additional syphon energy added your overcharge duration is extended while the first is still active.This adds another breaking chance throw to it but at least you are save to not loose the gear in the middle of a dungeon...just bring lots of syphon...oh wait you can savely store it in the guild bank too. “ A neat solution but you'd run into people BM overcharging 5+ times in a row real quick when they are about to die so their killer gets literally nothing…

• WTB Sabertooth rex 500M

Kantos - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von DaiKyoko: „ Zitat von Kantos: „Rarest mount sure, but item probably not. I'd be willing to bet 8.3 Camlann maces and 8.3 Bedrock maces are both rarer. “ 500million can get you 50+ 8.3 camlann mace. However, 500 million will not get you a sabertooth rex. Makes sense? “ Totally makes sense! I'm not saying 8.3 Camlann maces are more valuable, just that they are (currently) rarer. Platinum for example is rarer than gold, much more so in fact, however gold is still more valuable at present.…

• Zitat von LordFischi: „That's your answer? Gathering on a direwolf and thats the solution for all problems? Mount up , run away with a poison tier8 in my neck? Really?? Ok, that is one solution - Maybe you have an other solution for great ganking groups in red zones with 10+ cowards who have a mix of horses and direwolfs, scanning the area and close the exits, klling all gatherer, fishermen, etc ... I'm very interessed in your answer “ If you react quickly (the second red on screen) you can ofte…

Kantos - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von ZaZii: „Since you're going there:rare = "(of a thing) not found in large numbers and so of interest or value." (source: google) Bedrock-mace may not be available in large numbers, but that doesn't make it any more interesting or valuable. ... A pile of shit in the middle of a highway may be "rare" in terms of "unusual", but it doesn't make it interesting nor valuable^^ In context with sabertooth rex, "rare" obviously includes its' value - and by that definition it IS the rarest item in…

• Zitat von LordFischi: „ Don't tell me that it is a real challenge to gank a gatherer with a 5+ Direwulf Group. The Gatherer can't attack, defend or run away - only dying (It doesn't matter if he ride an ox, horse, goat or whatever) “ He can if he has a direwolf too and reacts quickly.

• I agree with him that the maps are pretty boring. They really are just a bunch of copied tile-sets with randomized obstacles/paths. It would be much more interesting if the maps had more variety and were more unique in their obstructions/items of interest creating longer chokes or larger sectioned off areas that will naturally change the way people behave when on that map and add more strategy to holding certain positions for ganking or doing larger scale ZvZ and giving a smaller number of playe…

Kantos - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von Bajoli: „If you can craft it, it isn't the rarest item by definition. “ No? The primary definition of rare would be very unusual or uncommon, which those two items fall under. The fact that they could exist if people crafted them does not change the fact they are currently extremely rare (if any even currently exist at all). That could be changed, but right now I would be shocked if there are even 5 of them combined.