Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 621.

• Quote from matieugamer: “Since I've started playing this game 1 and a half year ago, I, and basically everyone, have noticed a bug on bear paws as it makes the weapon extremely unconvenient. Many threads were written by players to ask for this bug to be fixed for many years by now. This makes the weapon UNPLAYABLE. How is it possible in a game whose got hundred thousands of players to have such a bug which hasn't been fixed over the past few years even though players have been complaining about …

• Quote from Boedavildje: “So the offseason tourney is now at the start of the next season? With ava weapons disallowed what is the point of moving the date of the tourney? Edit: apparently season has been moved a week as well. Still doesn't change the fact that announcing one date and then changing it 2 weeks in advance means you will have teams no showing due to plans already made. ” Quote from SkuzKabel: “Yeah like wtf is this? You announced before one date, people took holidays and plans off a…

• Hi, just to let you know that the tournament timings have been updated. The tournament will now take place on the weekend of 22-23 August instead.

• Hi @Pdwan, our devs will be changing the way Hellgates connect, which will make it harder for players to synch up in the same Hellgate. They might look into a further rework regarding the synchronization issue later on. As for the RMT reports, if you suspect anyone of conducting RMT through this, please send a message to support@albiononline.com with the evidence attached, so that it can be investigated. Thank you!

• Quote from Boedavildje: “Can you at least give us the date of the tournament? With your strict rule of no subs you are likely to have teams unable to participate. And given that you are likely not getting more than 4-6 teams to qualify to begin with that kinda makes it important to plan. ” Hi @Boedavildje, the tournament will take place on the weekend of 15-16 August. If we have many teams participating, then we will run the first part of the tournament on Saturday and the final part on Sunday. …

• Hi everyone, As you know, the Corrupted Dungeons is one of our new features coming with the Rise of Avalon and as part of our preparations, we would like to perform a stress test. You are invited to join us tomorrow, Friday, July 31st at 19:00 UTC to log into the Staging Server and: - Get equipped via the free crafting stations which are available in every Royal City and Outland Rest - Make your way to any Corrupted Dungeon in the Red and Black zones (note: there is an increased amount of Corrup…

• Hi everyone, Thank you very much for participating! There were way more entries than we expected and once again, the submissions were very impressive! We had a tough time deciding between the best poses and apologize for the delay in the announcement Without further ado, here are the winners according to category... SOLO Our winner is @DarkDobby the one, true pumpkin king! Quote from DarkDobby: “Solo - The King HO8QtVe.png xfompwk.jpg ” Our first runner up is @tholix who captured the perfect lig…

• Thank you albion so much :)

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Hi @Princezna22, this was probably because our server provider was undergoing maintenance and some players were experiencing disconnects and lag during that time. This has been resolved and you should not experience the issue now. Please let me know if there are still any problems. Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

• Quote from N1colai: “Another hack speed day on albion .. Sad albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/gXdgPSHgSM266i51ETPTbw 1 day account. 222k pve fame. 6kills in a single morning ( 12min ) He kill one and teletransport to the next target. Without cds and super speed. And we have to listen from Admins '' its not real '' xD . 0 toler.... bla bla bla . Obviously he's using hack , even a child knows it. Same patron , tomorrow he will kill another 5-8ppl . and loggout. ” Quote from N1colai: “Same guy …

• Quote from SkuzKabel: “Any news about tournament? Since Ava wepaons are coming on 12 August and pre season is gonna be pretty much same date, are we gonna use ava weapons in tournament? I don't think is a good idea... ” Quote from SkuzKabel: “@Mytherceria We're getting closer and closer and we don't know If we should grind so hard to get the fame credits in case new avalonians weapons will be allowed in the Tournament. ” Hi @SkuzKabel, we will be announcing further details on the match structure…

• Hi everyone, We are aware that crowd control immunity currently does not work while having the Invisibility buff from the Invisibility Shrines around the Portals. This allows players to be rooted and stunned when invisible. We consider abusing this to be an exploit under clause 15.5.4 of our Terms and Conditions and those who abuse this will be sanctioned accordingly. If you see anyone abusing this from this post onwards, please file a report by writing to support@albiononline.com and provide an…

• This contest is now closed! Thank you everyone for your submissions. These are some creative screenshots we'll enjoy looking through! Winners will be revealed shortly...

• Quote from Deathskills: “Il y a des problèmes de routing avec certains fournisseur en Europe (Telia en est un confirmé par exemple comme dis dans ce poste:forum.albiononline.com/index.p…p-reproduceable/?pageNo=2). Je vais mettre au courant @Mytherceria, Mais la meilleure solution pour vous c'est d'ouvrir un support avec les informations nécessaire qu'ils pourraient vous demander pour les aider a cerner le problème. Il n'y a pas de solution miracle/instatané a par l'utilisation d'un vpn qui peut …

• Quote from Godofdeath11111: “Excuse me, but if I photoshop 2pictures of me, is it still solo? ” Hey, good question! For this contest, we won't allow you to photoshop duplicate images of yourself in the categories. I'll update the OP for more clarity

• Quote from Moesephh: “Kept the game client open, I used it inside a house on an island. However the guy did move me by placing more furniture down as I was channeling... maybe that messed it up somehow? ” Hey, I checked on this and yes it appears that moving furniture will affect the channelling. This is a bug and will be fixed. In the meantime, if you find yourself in this situation, please contact support and they should help you out.

• Quote from Moesephh: “The command doesn't work btw, tried it yesterday and it didn't do anything after the cast time finished ” If you tried it whilst being trapped in the house, it should take you to the travel planner at the pier of the island. Whereabouts did you use it and just to clarify that you didn't close the game client during casting?

• Hi everyone, We are aware of the issue where players can trap others in houses on their islands by placing furniture at the entrances/exits. For players who find themselves trapped in the houses, please use the /stuck command by entering /stuck into the in-game chat. Some important things to note when using this command: - The current cast time is 10 minutes and during this time you will be unable to move and you cannot cancel the cast like a standard spell (so please be careful if using this co…

• Quote from Slane_: “And Happy Birthday!) ” Thank you, hope you enjoy our Anniversary Events!

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…9ef80d6cfb1d7b1078d16dccb This contest has ended. For the winner announcement, please see here. ______________________ Today, marks Albion Online's third anniversary! To celebrate three years of having such a vibrant player community, we would love to see your best character poses in the game, be it if you play solo, with a small group or guild! INSTRUCTIONS: - Select which category you'd like to participate in: Solo, Group or Guild - Strike a pose with your charac…

• Quote from Crane: “@Mytherceria Given the frequency of the events, we simply don't believe you. ” If you continue to see the events happening since the OP's post, please send over the evidence to support. Otherwise, as already mentioned, players using the speedhack above have and will be taken care of by EAC.