Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 210.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von Stravanov: „The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg > all and not giving small groups a chance. “ Removing a carebear system in a zone that should be the highest risk vs reward in the game. Solo players, if you're highly skilled can…

• Zitat von Stravanov: „The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg > all and not giving small groups a chance. “ Removing a carebear system in a zone that should be the highest risk vs reward in the game. Solo players, if you're highly skilled can do a max of 1v3 and win, nothing higher. Blob…

• The addition of "blobs" being added was meant to be a test feature, but nothing ever changed from the feedback years ago. Now we hear about this feature being moaned about within the PvP guilds across all Alliances. This feature has a massive impact on open world PvP content and denying or running away from it. Providing a safety net for anyone, but also the feature itself denies content for PvPer's. Black Zones are a high risk vs high reward area but that was changed a lot with past updates, wi…

• So overall another season of no change at all, nothing. I would've expected at least a 2 week period of testing some features mentioned by people and yourself in this season and go from there. And your views on NAP's I think is wrong, I don't think you even begin to understand the extreme level of self control EACH AND EVERY MEMBER within that NAP has to have in the Open World. NAP's can and are broken within days of being made and never stand in the Open World, which is good. This is a hardcore…

• Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in this whirlpool for the ride? “ Sure he does. His little world of hand holding is working well for him, why would he want that changed at all?

• Zitat von Retroman: „Hey everyone, Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic right now, I would like to ask you in what situation exactly they are having a negative impact on your game experience? This would help us get a better understanding of what part of the game exactly you would like us to make adjustments…

• Zitat von Retroman: „Thanks everyone for your feedback so far. As to be expected with this topic, it sparks a lot of passionate replies. We are aware that this change would turn alliances pretty much turn into NAPs. But with keeping the whole QoL of an in-game UI and having the transparency of a proper feature Please keep in mind that this is only a proposal and since I this is a very delicate topic, I would like to see where our players stand with this. This is partially also due to player conc…

• Zitat von TimForReal: „Absolutely not, this is a massive buff for Blue Army. If you think content denial is bad now, try fighting 150 BA with 20. Dead OW. “ Wait... we can pull 150? Strange that only happened once on the last reset day, but it was 165. We don't do that every day, no matter what you tell yourselves in POE. Most of the time we have about 40-70 online, then you gotta think about the fact not everyone is PvP'ing. It's not Blue Army's fault we don't content deny our own members, so t…

• Zitat: „ We think some form of alliances are unavoidable. If we remove alliances form the game or cap the membership, the most organized guilds will still form non-aggression pacts (NAPs) outside of the game. These guilds would, in this case, have an unfair advantage over guilds with no NAPs. However, we have also heard your concerns and agree that our current system has the risk of forming just a few mega alliances, thus diminishing the impact of each individual guild. “ NAP's have been a thing…

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Robinhoodrs - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von noxmortus: „Season 4 proved that the Castle system was broken. That a guild was able to get crystal so quickly by only doing Castles demonstrated a flaw in the game design. The stranglehold GvG teams had on resources (T8 and siphoned energy) have been addressed. What the game needs is Shared Season Points for alliances. This will undermine the mega-alliance strategies and potentially upon up territory GvG to newer players. “ We got those points from both going extremely hard on Siphone…

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Beitrag

So castles got nerfed, now it's time to see if this will completely destroy the only MAJOR ZvZ content in the game (beside warcamps)... will guilds mass up now to take the castles given the fact they give a lot less points? Just because a certain mega alliance couldn't mass their own members up to take a castle across 3 continents, doesn't mean the guilds and alliances that can manage their members correctly should be punished for it. POE can sit and cry about castles being "to rewarding", but t…

• Last months portrait border is gone.

Robinhoodrs - - Bugs

Beitrag

2d5c9d13f1a0841985a88c4b280b485b.png Had it fully unlocked and claimed, was using it. Logged into the game today and it's just this, friend also has the same issue.

• [RESOLVED] Server issues

Beitrag

People dying in scrims and losing their items.... time for a rollback.

• Performance issue

Robinhoodrs - - Bugs

Beitrag

Everyone is getting this, when zoning into a new zone everyone's FPS drops to around 60 (from 120) and frame stuttering so bad that I had to stop playing as it was hurting my eyes and giving me a headache.

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „lol read the words at the top “ Didn't read, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LOL

• 597ce24914841f41bfcde5553c0b2eaa.jpg Not showing my silver tax in the logs, but you can clearly see it be paid via the chat log.

• Finally a good test server where you can actually test everything on! Good work guys!

• @H4n1baL Awesome work on the UI. Just wondering are the dots on the minimap of your party being able to show the name of the player if you put your cursor over them being added this update? Also any news on the dots on the minimap from your party being able to change via the role you choose via the new party UI?

• Awesome update and change for gathering, T8 nodes should never have been changed from OW to hidden behind a terri wall. Roaming gathering will be a thing again for the BEST resources in the game. Risk vs Reward.

• Zitat von Norgannon: „I have a rather severe doubt. Does this mean that the T8 resources will no longer be in the territories? Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „OUTLANDS RESOURCE REDISTRIBUTION With the Nimue update, Tier 8 resources will be moved into the open world, giving all players a better chance of gathering them. These resources will still only appear in high-tier zones (meaning they remain a high-risk, high-reward option), but this change gives all gatherers a fighting chance at obtaining the m…