Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 508.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Sinatra.SUN - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Would it in any way be possible to have crystal gvg's , or any form of gvgs active through the holidays ?. Feels a bit weird that that game is closed down the 2 weeks a year where most players Arent at work. /F

• Just wondering why you think population is very low ?

• Yes, they have called everyone in for the weekend to find out how to give 200 players 2 minutes of premium.

• Sirachtung. Isnt that asia primetime you want livetimers for?. I must admit that i am not aware of any significant Asain geografy playerbase?

• Swords still useless

Sinatra.SUN - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Im saying that if it was overpowered more people would use it, because there definatly is a lot of high spec sword players out there. Im not sure if you are part of the gvg scene or not, but the predominant bruiser setup is trident and axes for double bruiser and axes for solo bruiser. I can guarantie you that there are people with the specs, such as myself and a guy like mohicans who have been rocking in gvgs the last 14 days. And what did he do? Moved from his max spec swords to axes. If it wa…

• Swords still useless

Beitrag

So to be clear here then you call it overpowered when it is still the worst line of all weapons in terms of ranking and fame The top sword player this month(who you are linking to above) comes in at a 60th place and the number 2 sword is number 167. Lets stick to the facts when they are actually available . All other weapon lines makes more fame than praud on his “overpowered” swords - thats the fact.

• Well first of all i dont get your whole "starve the opponent team" approach as you dont meet the same team day after day. and of course you shouldnt bring relics to the crystal gvg's if you want to make money. Im talking about the gear required to win the territories in the first place. The fights that isnt capped and cost tens of millions of silver - and how the guilds Arent getting those money in anymore. You need a territory in order to fight, but territories are worth a ton less for guilds a…

• It is in essense a anti guild patch, and it turns guild and alliance economy totally around. My view at this point is that crystal gvg rewards are to low (even tho it seems high), and that it is essentially a glorified hellgate once pr day. One challenge is that losing just one t4 relic artifact will cost more than you gain from winning the majority of fights. Season points dont matter, and in order to make this setup work then season - monthly rewards for guilds must simply explode. Then it mak…

• I think the biggest problem is that royal lands territories suddeny becomes the most rewarding territories to own, which follows a reslly weird line of design choices lately. Reward from a royal terri: 384 Reward from a anglia terri. 408 Neglible difference in reward, however royal fights are done in t6 gear and blackzone gvg’s are fone in 8.1/8.2 gear. The cost if fighting in blackzone is 10 times more, but reward is the same. Why?

• Goodbye Albon!

Sinatra.SUN - - Rants

Beitrag

Been looking a bit into this, and it seems this guy is a HCE only player who rerolls items in his spare time. And then i will agree that it is very hard to play without buying a lot of gold, just as it should be. /F

• Goodbye Albon!

Sinatra.SUN - - Rants

Beitrag

So when you buy gold for rl money, and then sell that gold for ingame silver. where do you think that silver is coming from ?.

• Keep in mind that its not just a 6.1 softcap fight, but also requires a territory on top that typically costs a lot to keep

• Holywayne, thanks for useless feedback

• Friday evening, prime time - game fucked again. whats going on?

• Not a good excuse as the vast majority of threads are started by the players, so you should just start one on the topics you find important, thats why you are there.

• This discussion might have been valid in the past, but i dont think people realise they are more representet than they might think. There is 80 players or so on the roundtable, of which 50 is the top 50 guilds in the previlus season and 30 are chosen for constructive feedback or a particular interest like evonomy or crafting. I very much prefered the more closed round table because there you could have “potential feature “ Discussions to a much larger degree. With 80 people where maybe 20 partic…

• Lewpac that wont even help. T7 and t8 will only be in the 5 centre zones, putting 6 and below in the vast majority of outland terris. But at the same time they nerfed enchant rate on t5 and t4 in outlands meaning that the vast majority of outland zones only has t6 with decent enchant rate - and t6 is already the most worthless resource in game. These decisions literally makes no sense.

• Effects on mounts that applies to you for x seconds after the mount despawns !!.

• SUN open for more players

Sinatra.SUN - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Hi All, Sun is a guild who have been around since betas, we are mainly EU but with some NA players also looking for more and we live in a small area in Anglia, sometimes with a lot of territories sometimes with none. We are looking for more people to join our fine guild, and your experience isnt really important. We have room for people who play a lot, want to gvg or simply doing the upcoming crystal gvgs or you simply just want a friendly home to enjoy the game. Sun has a few core values in ter…

• Swords still useless

Beitrag

Sure: albiononline.com/en/killboard/leaderboard