Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• youtu.be/qWZ3s7igqKc

• HG Rats

Thulgrom - - General Questions & Discussions

@Retroman Yo can we get a "Current state of Hell Gates" thread going? Because the state is pretty sad. Also black monk meta is horrendous, the weapon is beyond broken, especially in HGs and CGvGs. It makes running anything else outside of a dot setup impossible.

• HG Rats

Quote from Magelan: “So the forum is full of "not hardcore enough" now. What a classic. ” So if you don't want the whole game to be dumbed down to the level of the worst players you'll be called a "not hardcore enough" guy by you? Shocking. Besides, ratting is a horrible way to earn silver/fame unless you're the absolute bottom of the barrel PvPer (and that is a looooooow bar). Yellow gates are better unless you lose every time. A decent setup in 4.2 gear with overcharge in reds is better unless…

• HG Rats

Quote from Albatron: “So i want them to openly admit that ” Why would they? By making the game more casual gradually they won't lose the respect of veterans as quickly. Veterans aren't what brings them money, but the game still needs veteran players so that casuals have something to look up to and buy gold to reach that. They will always tell you they have your best interest in mind while gutting all of the end game content in favor of casuals. Tale as old as time, happens pretty much in every M…

• HG Rats

Devs need more players, and you don't get players by making the game hard. Most people don't want to work for shit, they just want free stuff. Save your breath and forget about devs being on your side if you're not a casual. Enjoy what's left of the game while it's still somewhat non-casual, because devs won't ever listen.

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Thulgrom: “(...), except I'd still do plate armor because I don't think double invis helps you that much (either they have stalker hoods/guardian armors and you're in deep, or they don't and you'll be fine) and you already have an invis pot. ” So purely because of the higher defenses? ” Yeah, I'd value resistances over a bonus invis.

• I think you're wrong in discounting bloodletter so quickly. If you're careful it's actually not that hard to not get into combat: your W has pretty decent range, use it to put yourself in a position where you can use other spells without hitting anyone. The new dagger Q also puts more distance between yourself and your enemies. Arcane is much less mobility and unless you're already at the gate, you won't be going far. Druidic is better, but still bad and won't save you against competent gangers.…

• Hey guys, long time no see huh? I've written a small update on where I am now and stuff, go read it here.

• WTB Red Tiger 250m

Thulgrom - - Trade

Bump

• WTB Red Tiger 250m

Thulgrom - - Trade

Quote from SHARKY: “FYI, the White Tiger may well prove to be less valuable than the original, orange Tiger, as the white one could come around again as a referral reward: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “One more note: while past referral seasons offered one-time, exclusive rewards, items from the current and future referral seasons may become available again in the future. Items given out in past referral seasons will remain exclusive, and will not be given out again. ” I'm just pointing this out - …

• WTB Red Tiger 250m

Thulgrom - - Trade

Bump

• WTB Red Tiger 250m

Thulgrom - - Trade

Non-negotiable. PM me on Discord: Thulgrom#1425

• Quote from JoCartelKiller: “with a low tax rate ” Meaning? Why can't you just list the percent?

• No, we don't. Curse is the best 2v2 weapon atm (and no, not the 1h one, that one is terrible against anyone with a brain). It is a bit underused in 5s but imo that's because people are slow, not that the weapon is bad. It is meh in ZvZ but you can't have a weapon that is excellent in all aspects of the game. Don't touch cursed staves, they're in a great place.

• Quote from Fenrael: “You guys are all missing the point here. In the end, SBI is a business company, focused on making the most profit they can from Albion. According to their stats only 1% of the playerbase participates in GvG. The other 99% do not. Guess which side is bringing the money in? ” Only a fraction of people play in League of Legends tournaments, lets remove them, they clearly don't bring in any money you guys! Hey only 0.1% of players are guild leaders, lets remove guild roles and m…

• I'm interested in buying the guild islands, but I saw Bogul has offered you 270m and you declined. Now you're asking for 280m? Can you elaborate on why you've changed your mind?

• Удалить Удалите, промахнулся разделом

• Ищу КП

Thulgrom - - Набор в КП Гильдии

Интересует исключительно ХГ/ГВГ контент, ЗВЗ обязаловка сразу нет. Средний опыт в ХГ, обширные знания во всех аспектах игры, огромный опыт в MOBA-подобных играх (League, Battlerite и пр.). Критику воспринимаю адекватно, учиться люблю, финансово себя обеспечить более чем способен. Свободный английский. Прайм с 7 по 11 вечера по Москве в будни, договорный в выходные. Есть желание играть на арбалете/топорах/аркане/фросте/копье/луке/кинжалах/мече. Мастерки пока выкачаны не сильно (21кк пве фейма раз…

• Мимо, извиняюсь