Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• If you want to stay with the farming, I'd suggest moving up to cabbages or wheat, as both sell well on the market. When I started off I had 4 fields of cabbage and watered 5 plots in each field to keep my seed production up. I then used focus to craft cabbage soups and sold them on the market. I now have 6 islands, and craft predominantly T7 & T8 foods & Potions to sell on the market...or use for myself. However, if you are looking to refine and craft, I have heard that the return on focus is be…

• Adding places to store goods would go a long way. Weather its siege chests, territory chests, or more towns... the result would benefit the player base as a whole.

• Preface: I've played since ftp launch, and have hit T7 in all gathering skills. Before Queen my guild was based in Martlock, but now we are located in Bridgewatch. I'm a casual player that gets on for 1-3 hours a night around 6-9 UTC. 1) How do you like the current state of gathering? I love the new map, but I think it heavily favors people in large alliances...so i feel the current state of gathering is worse off for the majority of the player base, myself included. 2) Since Queen, what is the …

• Quote from Tabor: “Hey Marauder yes you absolutely could attack them as they attempted to take down the mammoth. They would be hard flagged so you would not need to worry about flagging yourself. However you would have no way to "force" them into the red zone because they would not have the incapacitated mobility issue like the overweight mammoth riders. ” Tabor & Fusionbomb, thanks for confirming. I do all my PvP in the Outlands, so i'm not really familiar with the nuances of flagging up. Regau…

• Out of curiosity, if i did see a group using this tactic to push someone towards an exit, is there a way that i can engage them without flagging up myself? Could i create a party with the victim and then attack the flagged players? Just curious...because if there was a way, i would totally run the trade routes near my city with a crew and look for opportunities to turn the tables on these guys...maybe drive them through the gate to their death. My old pappy always used to say, "there is no more …

• Quote from Nissail: “This can be avoided completely. Stop crying and start to think! And no, in my point of view, it is not a bug or exploit. Its just another ganking technique, learn how to avoid that and do not panic ” I said this in another thread about this, but i'll repeat it here...forcing someone into a full loot zone, against their will, should not be allowed. Anyone that does this should get warned once, and then banned. There are approximately 430 zone in the Albion world, and 85% of t…

• Forcing someone into a full loot zone, against their will, should not be allowed. Anyone that does this should get warned once, and then banned. Scumbag tactics like this shouldn't be rewarded or tolerated.

• This is a exploit that the POE alliance is using. I would suggest the developers do a hot fix on this ASAP so people can't be force moved if they are overburdened. If you can't move when you are dismounted, then someone else should be able to move you either. Also, i'd put the POE alliance on notice and tell them to cut this out. Its not bad enough that they are out in the Black Zones locking down a quarter of the map, now they have to go and ruin the experience of casual players in the "safe" z…

• Why am i not surprised to see POE members using an underhanded exploit of the system for personal gain? This is obviously not how the game was designed to be played, and the developers need to fix this immediately. If someone is dismounted, overburdened and can't move on their own accord, a red flagged person should be able to move them either...period.

• growing on the island is annoying

MarauderShields - - Rants

Farming shouldn't be "easy" to do per say, but the current interface is unnecessarily convoluted (three clicks to pick up each damn sheep!!!) You should be able to stand in the center of a field/garden and be able to plant, water and collect all of the individual plots without moving around. For pastures you should be able to do the same (place pup, nurture, and retrieve) without moving, as well as an option that picks up the fully grown animal, leaving the pup behind for the next round of raisi…

• Quote from Korn: “1. Change the system such that red flagged players can be executed in yellow zones. That would fix the issue. The downside is that it would prevent the open world knockdown PvP between reds that can in theory happen in yellow zones. Does anybody here have a good feeling for how popular this actually is? 2. Change the system such that red flagged players cannot attack faction players in yellow zones. That would be very odd in our view as it's quite inconsistent. 3. Change the sy…

• Quote from SirusX715: “Take a ride through a post queen territory some time. They aren't a source of resource wealth anymore because they just don't have nodes in the same way. If you get lucky, a single node might be within the border in an area that doesn't even have guards. A max leveled, fully defended, inner ring territory generates maybe 2.5 mil worth of siphoned energy. Rates drop off fast if you can't meet all 3 qualifiers. ” Looking over my previous post it appears i wasn't specific eno…

• Owning a territory gives a guild/alliance access to resources worth hundreds of millions of silver. By owning 50-90 territories these mega alliances have access to billions of silver...every day. That level of wealth has already tipped the scales so far in the favor of these alliances that the rest of the player base simply has no option but to join them, or fight a loosing battle against a foe that can outspend them a thousand times over. The 4 top alliances have broken the game for the rest of…

• Quote from Korn: “We are 100% committed to address the issue of the large power blocks. ” Korn, I am glad that you all have acknowledge the problem with the current situation, and are working to address this issue. I applauded your effort, and I'm actually quite impressed you posted that territory breakdown. That level of transparency is a solid move, and shuts down the nay sayers that claim theirs no problems at the moment...clearly there is. The fact that 3.8% of the player base can control 72…

• In my experience, Guilds in this game fall into categories along the following lines: Micro guilds: (1-10 players) - These are solo players and small groups of friends that have a guild for the guild island, plots and the guild hall. These are guilds only in name, and have no interest in holding a territory in the BZ. If they are in an alliance, its very casual. Small guilds: (20-40 players) - These are groups of players that enjoy going out to the BZ together to do PvP, Fame Farm, hell gates, a…

• Quote from shaghag: “Let’s be clear what will happen here . Let’s say top guild a, for example BA, will produce a 300 man guild. It will take its 300 best, most active players and form one guild . At 1800 utc it will fight another 300 man guild over a Terry or a hideout and it will wipe them , because they are not as good, not as coherent and not as well organised ... at 2000 utc another guild of 300, shall we call them freemen , will fight another solo 300 guild and wipe them ... there is no fr…

• Quote from PipVader: “Once again no one thinks about the other and huge part of the game,gathering. So now there will be no way to gather effectively, I will be ganked by every single person I see unless I gather with an entire group. This is the wrong move.I dont like being steamrolled by large groups but they are needed,also what happens to all my stuff in the alliance hideouts? I now have to move everything and risk getting ganked again. This is the end of my albion online days I see. Gonna l…

• I think it's cute how the mega alliance players are crying about how this will hurt the casual guilds and players. Since when did you all start letting people into your guilds that didn't have 10mil+ fame and require players to do 10+ minimum CTA's a week? Mega Alliances and the guilds competing for the top season spots aren't interested in new/casual players other than to feast on their dead bodies. That hasn't changed in the past year that i have played. The competitive guilds and alliances wi…

• Quote from Evil1: “Good Job! But please consider to count 1 Account as 1 Player so crafter / gather alt don't count towards the limit! ” This is a very good suggestion and would allow people to keep their alts in the same guild for crafting deals, without impacting the game play too much. Yes i know some people will have their alts in different cities and be able to switch between their alts to "fast travel" to a hot zone. But lets be honest, that would be less than 1% of the people out there th…

• I would have preferred a 400-600 player cap so two larger guilds, or three medium guilds can stay in an alliance together. Most guilds have players at different skill levels and from many different time zones...there will be a lot of pressure to purge the ranks of new/inactive players, or players that are on during a less optimal times for the guild. However, as a member of a guild/alliance that has had 350+ POE armies beating on them nonstop for the past 3 weeks, I love this new direction!!!