Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

• Scelty let MG win?

Goldorack - - Forum Banter

That first place is not deserved... Those 2 guilds should get punished. Please rework the cgvg, arena

• - 5v5 GvG is useless to get territories. Now you have to go ZvZ and attack the tower to get the territory. They have to win some token to do CGvG now. The token will upgrade towers in outlands to gives gathering buff only ? Higher token is for experimented players but what if the player get only low token to fight noobs ? - ZvZ restrictions in numbers, the game can't run large number ZvZ : So if some guild want to get a fight or terrritory they have to be the fastest to arrive on the cluster (as…

• Quote from Stormlord: “doomf ” JP x OCE x SEA

• Ring of tar is a joke...

• A lot of DC right now Impossible to connect again. Lag reroll... Fix it plz

• [June 28th] Hotfix

Goldorack - - News & Announcements

I try to delete cache : <user>/Library/Caches/Sandbox Interactive GmbH/Albion Online Launcher/QtWebEngine/Default It's not working !

• [June 28th] Hotfix

Quote from Esh: “Quote from Kailasa: “Quote from Esh: “Chat is still static on zone change. Mac OS X 10.14.5 ” Mac OS X users never got the hotfix.Please help. ” Actually clearing the game cache helped and fixed the problem. ” How do you clear cache ?

• - SBI : Ok we finally fix DDOS with new provider - Players : Got disconnected and black screen - SBI : Oh yes it's your installation who is broken fix it - Players : Repaired and re-installed the game, still have problem. (all over the world players have the same pb) - SBI : So it's must be your ISP. Say your ISP to fix it. - Players : Contacted ISP nothing wrong with them - SBI : Use VPN, I heard that it's working for some player - Players : Tested VPN, it's not working - SBI : Ok wait... 2week…

• Quote from Holoin: “Quote from Deathikus: “That's primarily the problem and why this issue will probably not be resolved any time soon. This didn't start until they implemented their new ddos protection. My ISP is saying it's SBIs fault and SBI is saying it's the ISPs fault so we're stuck in this endless cycle of "not my fault, nothing we can do". It's obviously not effecting everyone, it's only effecting IPs that travel through certain server nodes like the Atlanta server in the US. Given that …

• [June 28th] Hotfix

Reinstalled the whole game still the same. Client dont get updated.

• [June 28th] Hotfix

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Goldorack: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Goldorack: “nope chat bugged again ” Hey, which client version do you have? It should be 145248 but if you still have yesterday's version it will be bugged till you update the client, if that's not the case could you post if that's the exact same issues as yesterday and after switching chat tabs you don't see messages from the selected tab or you get "Chat disconnected" messages? ” Capture-d-e-cran-2019-06-29-a-06-59-4…

• [June 28th] Hotfix

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Goldorack: “nope chat bugged again ” Hey, which client version do you have? It should be 145248 but if you still have yesterday's version it will be bugged till you update the client, if that's not the case could you post if that's the exact same issues as yesterday and after switching chat tabs you don't see messages from the selected tab or you get "Chat disconnected" messages? ” Capture-d-e-cran-2019-06-29-a-06-59-42.png The client didn't updated to 145248. Ev…

• [June 28th] Hotfix

nope chat bugged again

• Where I can get more info about the mounts ? Some mount are going to turn to skin ? What if I have 10 Morgana horses they will merge to become 1 skin ? I don't get it

• Yeah that's why HCE should be rewarded in large amount of silver

• Quote from Korn: “ 4. While you will most likely be met with a standard response, it might still be helpful if you complain to your ISP, specifically mentioned the route to 185.218.131.122. Most likely, you will receive a standard "everything is fine" response, but there is still a chance that it goes beyond that you either receive more information (if you do, please share) or they indeed will fix the issue on their end (an ISP has many more options to address this than we do). ” Traceroute : 8 …

• I would like HCE to be buffed in Silver if it's not for Fame As HCE cost a lot of repair fees if you die, reward ppl doing HCE by giving them silver and more royal sigils.

• Quote from SHARKY: “Encouraging to know that AO is not the actual target. Good luck with that trick! ” Quote from Korn: “Quote from Zigo: “You guys better be picking AWS or Cloud Flare or something like that. If you guys go with another cheap option, guess what, you're going to get DDoSed again. ” We have never gone for a cheap option and would never do so. Our current provider is a massive, universally known tech company. That we would encounter such issues there was a big shock to us. In gener…

• I can't login ! I have to try 4 -10 times before the server allow me to connect... And when I'm connect it's disconnect me when I zone maps or every 5 mins. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a7b5713d2c0a21ae7db9dffeb

• Quote from Holoin: “Quote from Korn: “Where are you based? You could also try other locations, for example, in your country or somewhere between your country and the United States. ” I am based in the Caribean. Puerto Rico to be exact.Most of my friends live all over the Caribbean(Dominican Republic, Bahamas etc.) and still have the same issues. Others live as far a Europe and also have issues. There are no servers for the Carribean. Most of the time we use US based servers for everything(especi…