Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

• Where did you guys come from?

FlashEtte - - Forum Banter

I heard about Albion from a friend , originally it was because of "global banter" that I decided to try the game being I'm so frustrated like man others I though it would be an excellent place to vent my frustrations like many others already do (joke) All serious a wow guildie suggested this game to me , I ignored him first since I was hesitant because of a buy to play model and with alot of games coming out as of lately with this same model I was burned many times before. Every passing day in w…

• what up broskis

FlashEtte - - Introduce yourself!

Hmmmm quite interesting , maybe change your forum title as homophobia is bannable

• Such a great idea for an ingame venture. With the f2p launch and numbers of gankers growing and all these new zerging guilds I think a professional service within the community like this is 100% needed. I hope all the inner workings are banged out and the services are continued. I would love to take advantage of this service to transport goods from bridgewatch to Caerleon and back ect. A+ idea and hope it's A+ services.

• Dear staff I hope in the future you can find some way to incorporate rewards for players who use referral links. Now that the game is f2p players don't really need to use referral links as they can just create a account for free and enjoy the game. Possibly offering a Referal use reward in the future might help bring life to the new system but I honestly feel like it's lost its importance once the f2p launch cause it doesn't give you premium or anything like that. just a thought but love the gam…

• Hello World Of Albion

FlashEtte - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome!!!! I love the introduction section , One of my fav things to do is read peoples introduction messages. I have loved albion for quite some time and hope it brings as much joy and entertainment to you as it has me. The biggest tip I have for new players is to check out LewPacs "beginner guide series" on youtube. He is currently our spotlight albion streamer/youtube content creator/albiontv host and has done a wonderful job creating a series all new players should watch. Welcome and may th…

• so you're raging over 1k focus? I don't understand what this post is supposed to do other then attack the company. I've never been f2p EVER! I purchased the game got premium and been purchasing premium since with real $. I guess not getting your extra 1k focus can be upsetting but I cant believe it's this upsetting to result in this post and comments like "Still bull***" and calling the company "scammers"

• Quote from WulfricNick: “Quote from FlashEtte: “My ping is quite stable at 30-50 and im located in Ontario. None of the games I play have ping higher then that. Its sounding like this is an isp issue that your expecting devs to fix for you. ” Yeah, you do know Ontario is Extremely Close to Washington DC in regards to the distance... 30-50ms is actually pretty slow, you should be getting 10-20ms. But then you have to consider OUR Connection is from the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD... so, unfortunately…

• Reaver rewards?

FlashEtte - - Beginner's Questions

I went 2 months without knowing this when I first started but as usual EVA comes to the rescue dropping that knowledge

• It will get sorted, seems like the system in place for this Is having issues sending the extra rewards. Im sure they will get it sorted out and will make sure all those who purchased for the first time for this bundle will get the rewards. SBI are pretty fair and quick when it comes to issues like these so rest assured it will be solved and you should get those items when the problem is solved.

• My ping is quite stable at 30-50 and im located in Ontario. None of the games I play have ping higher then that. Its sounding like this is an isp issue that your expecting devs to fix for you. forgot to mention that i have 25mb download and 8mb upload and have no issues... so for you to have 25mbs/25mbs and a ping of 300+ means A)your speeds are a lie and exaggerated B) this is an isp issue and caused by how they are directing you to the server. Contact your isp

• Quality of life ffs?

FlashEtte - - Feedback & Suggestions

It gets mildly frustrating seeing posts by players who haven't done enough research.. the best quality of life suggestion that I would think is needed for albion would be to add a npc search bar in each town so players looking for a specific shop or example repair shop can select it from a drop down listed and that selection could get highlighted on the map. Some towns are so jammed pack that icons for npcs are overlapping themselves which would make it hard for new players to find example a rep…

• Friend Referral Link Not working

FlashEtte - - Bugs

My friend used my referral link this morning , granted when he clicked it he was redirected to the home page but when he created an account it was registered to my referral list.

• Premium is only per character?

FlashEtte - - Rants

Mabe your right maybe not , all I know is when I select to pay with real money it brings me to a page which says.... 1) choose your character (drop down selection where you choose which character you want your premium on) 2) payment method As for buying premium with silver or in game gold it would probably be good to include premium is for one character but when paying with real money it shows it's for one character so if you paid with real money they you are informed before your purchase. My ap…

• I have a remedy for you SBI

FlashEtte - - iOS Test Forum

I know nothing about this code stuff you speak of and just got confused. If the guy says he's a scientist then let him be ,this is the internet where you can claim to be what ever you want to with no proof needed.. For example I am a unicorn by nature but have recently evolved into a pony with a beak

• High station taxes definitely blows when your resource refining with focus brings you no profit.

• I love the event

• Premium is only per character?

FlashEtte - - Rants

Character/Account... 2 different things.. it's as simple as that honestly... character/characters … 2 different things characters can apply its account bound , character applies its per character.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “...there's only a giant pop-up warning that says you can die in blue zone and forces you to click Accept to acknowledge it. It's not SBI's fault if people don't read warning signs. ” As harsh as this might sound its the truth. Seems more like the player didn't read when selecting and payed the price. Definitely very important to read pop-ups instead of fast clicking and ignoring. Cant really blame sbi or anyone else if you don't read the warning. That's like ordering a co…

• I love that they are looking into adding payment options for others that need it.. possibly accepting rixity payment method or even karma coin cards might help a lot also

• The f2p launch has had it's ups and downs performance wise compared to before the launch but I'm impressed with how quick they are improving the experience since the launch, keep up the good work