Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 819.

• WARDROBE SKIN BUG

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hm, I see. Although it should unlock immediately, did you already restart your client and checked it then? If it still is unlocked then, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can check it out. Tell them what you bought and when and that it is still locked after you used it. Additionally, I'll move this thread to our genral bug section, as this is the one for the testserver where we collect the bugs about the upcoming features.

• WARDROBE SKIN BUG

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

There are two ribcage skins, one called "Ribcage", the other "Undead Ribcage". Check out if you've got the other one maybe.^^ forum.albiononline.com/index.p…9ef80d6cfb1d7b1078d16dccb

• WARDROBE SKIN BUG

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you show in the appearance menu which skin you are trying to equip? You can attach the screenshot to your message with the middle button at the bottom.

• Olá, se possível, você poderia fazer um vídeo da questão da animação? Vou perguntar ao nosso Mobile Guy sobre isso e a questão do som. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, if possible, could you make a video of the animation issue? I'll go and ask our Mobile Guy about that and the sound issue.

• First time buy 30day premium

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the horse mount from the bundle is actually a skin. You can either press V to open the Appearance menu, or click on your avatar top left and then on Appearance. The last tab is for the mount skins, and you should have the Keeper Horse Skin unlocked there.

• Hola solo un personaje por cuenta necesita terminar el tutorial. Pero como dijo que estaba configurando una cuenta alternativa (si Google Translate funcionaba correctamente ^^), tendrá que terminar el tutorial al menos una vez allí. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, just one character per accounts needs to finish the tutorial. But as…

• Ejecting out of CD

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from LowRiderFuckYou: “i have created a similar post before this post, but nobody doesn't has responded on my thread ” We've had several reports about this issue, so we're not always responding to every one. Best is to check out if we labeled it (with the "Will be fixed" or "Fixed" label for example). If we require more info, we certainly will get back to you.

• Hey, thanks for the report. For these kind of environmental bugs, best is to use the #bug command ingame, which shows your location in the report so we can easily check it out.

• Portal Invis Ganking Exploit

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, moved the thread accordingly. We're looking into it, for additional info please check out this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1053167#post1053167

• T6 Floating Ore Bug?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, these are best reported with the #bug command, because we also receive the location where the bug is. Or on a screenshot where we can see the name of the Zone and where you are also kinda work. Unfortunately your capture just cut off at that point.

• Energy Shaper Animation Bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, it looks fine for me, also checked on different quality settings. o_ô

• I can't get the secret code

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we're currently experiencing a delay in sending out the Device Code Emails. If you've requested one, it will come, so please check out inbox regularly. If you've requested several, then you will receive all of them. If it says "Code invalid", wait until you get the most recent one (which can still be in the process of being sent).

• Corrupted Dungeon glitch

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey, thanks for the video, that should help us find the bugged spot.^^ For these kind of environmental bugs, you can also use the #bug command ingame, which shows your location in the report.

• Elder's Mistcaller; Lucent Hawk

Amoebius76 - - Feedback

Ah, I see. It's currently working as intended, will put your post in the feedback section then if there's no objection.^^

• Hey there, thanks for your report. There are several older reports about this issue which are all marked as "Will be fixed" as it is considered as a bug, and we're working on a solution.

• Elder's Mistcaller; Lucent Hawk

Amoebius76 - - Feedback

Hey there, I'm not really understanding what the issue is here. Is there something with the cooldown of the Lucent Hawk spell?

• Bugged random road in Avalonian Roads

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

It's fine, we can also check it out when we have the name of the Road and see your position on the minimap.^^

• The Speed Arrows on the Roads are buggy?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you encounter Arrows not working, can you report them with the #bug command ingame? This sends us the exact coordinates so we can check it out. Also, which mounts did you use when you noticed the issue?

• Bugged random road in Avalonian Roads

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, thanks for the report! These are also best and easiest reported with the #bug command ingame, which sends us the coordinates of the bug.

• Hey there, once you used the Cheat Stone, you can craft any item at the Testforce and equip and use any item up to T8, but it will reset once you change cluster currently.