Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @Calesvol the change (5%) is in - we'll get the tooltip updated with next patch.

• Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

@postlarval what happens exactly? You can't install the app or it closes itself after starting the app? @Veetus there was a patch today [13. December 2018] Nimue Patch 3

• Resource Boss Timers

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Terlingua those mobs have randomized spawn times which means there's no fixed time the mob would respawn, instead there's a "spawn window" where it spawns. Before the patch the randomization wouldn't kick in if it would exceed maintenance.

• Thanks for the explanation @H4nk , you mean the frame from the right column is not moved towards the bottom of left column when you move one of the frames from left side? Will poke our UI ppl to see what we can do here! @Gank thanks!

• Hi @H4nk ! There's no sorting in the party/raid UI, when you "grab" one frame it's spot is filled by next partymember, it's not swapping places with other partymember but simply placing it in the location you choose.

• Zitat von Dahlin: „A rozpadają się same czy nie? “ Nigdy sie same nie rozpadały.

• Mob "telegraphing" attacks are bugged

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi guys, could you post which mobs have it bugged the most? Does it also happen to you with player spells?

• Zitat von Dahlin: „Zitat von Gottfryd: „(No i niestety domki się rozpadają. Co jakiś miesiąc trzeba naprawić, czyli włożyć tyle surowców ile trzeba było na wybudowanie aktualnego poziomu). “ I tu tego info bym nie potwierdził, bo nigdy nie naprawiałem domków, a od któregoś patcha wytrzymalosc domku jest ustawiona wszedzie na 20% i jest opcja naprawy, ale ponizej 20% nie spada. W Guild Hallu wciaz jest 100% wytrzymalosci. “ Z dzisiejszą aktualizacją maksymalna wytrzymałość domów została zwiększon…

• Resource Boss Timers

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Terlingua: „Nothing was announced about it but since Nimue Patch 2, possibly even longer resource boss timers have been messed up. I've seen it happen at least three times now in that we arrive at the time the boss should spawn and it doesn't. Was it intentionally changed? Or was this an accident? “ It was mentioned in [5. December 2018] Nimue Patch 2 : "Fixed an issue with mob spawning did not work as intended after the daily maintenance and server restarts" Mobs with high respawn tim…

• Hi guys, could you post more details about this issue - was the avatar border gone right after you log into the game or maybe after you zoned into another cluster? Or happened (or still happens) after you spend more time in game? Would be useful if you could also post your OS and output_log file (where is it exactly you can find here)

• Zitat von CaptainPando: „Can we Rotate Houses???? “ Of course... not.

• Black screen - zone bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von hayrialamet: „I have a problem with the game. I ask for help. character screen "enter world" after clicking the map is loading, a black screen comes and stays there, but no sounds only image. “ Hi there! Does it still happen and if yes, could you post here your device specs (or attach your DxDiag ideally)?

• AMD 7600m low fps after update

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Garsal ! Where do you usually experience low performance? Have you tried lowering your in-game Video settings? You've got a rather low spec PC - 4GB ram is the minimum required to play and AMD 7600M is a quite weak gpu... I can see you've got outdated gpu drivers - I'd recommend updating your AMD drivers and lowering your in-game Video settings, especially disabling shadows if you haven't already. Lemme know if that helps please!

• New tab in alliance island chest

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hiya! It will be fixed in patch #2 soon!

• Zitat von LamaPeter: „On one of my characters whenever I want to check my progress (time spent in guilds) for the season, it just keeps loading endlessly. See attachment, loading indicator in the bottom right corner. On my other characters it shows up fine. I had this bug since the beginning of the season, but only had the chance recently to test it on another device and got the same results (doesn't load on the same character, works fine on the other two.) If it's just a visual bug I'm not that…

• Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Hi guys and sorry for no updates! There are still performance issues with 3GB devices and devs are looking into improvements but such issues take quite some time to tackle and I don't have ETA atm. I'll post back once I get more information!

• Houses on island at 20% durability

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Drake_IronHeart: „Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Fary: „How are you going to fix that? I have dozens of houses that have lost 80% of their value if I wanted to recover the resources. “ Durabilit will be increased further and maxed out for everyone in patch #3 “ But when is patch 3 coming out, say when it falls to 90% of loss durabilty they wont work anymore.. “ Soon-ish! Houses don't lose any functionality because of durability so there shouldn't be any issue.

• Houses on island at 20% durability

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Fary: „How are you going to fix that? I have dozens of houses that have lost 80% of their value if I wanted to recover the resources. “ Durabilit will be increased further and maxed out for everyone in patch #3

• Error Occurred while trying to connect

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von voodeux: „Was playing when all of a sudden the game crashed. Whenever I try to log back in I keep getting this message. eF6a8ag.png I've uninstalled and reinstalled after deleting the launcher folder with no results. Please halp thx. “ That's incorrect error message for wrong email/password, make sure you enter the right ones.

• Zitat von Yuurii: „I can not get into the game. “ Could you attach your DxDiag file and crash files? - crash.dmp and error.log are located in the folder where you installed your game. {install location}\AlbionOnline\game\2017-06-11_135430 - The folder with the files is named as date and time of the crash. - launcher.log can be found in {install location}\AlbionOnline\launcher\launcher.log - (assuming you installed in the default location)