Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from Tawken: “Since the last update the game is just unplayable with my Mi9, the game used to freeze before but after the update it happens more often, even from just being in an area without changing zones. ” same problem with Mi9

• Quote from mineless: “men the people is so stupid and dont know the diference between a phone in a phablet :v the people with a redmi 8 NOTE a phablet with android 9 sometimes 8 665 procesor run the game :v but with a pocophone f1 android 10 845 procesor cant run the pixi game cause i really dont know why maybe is to much tecnology i think for an old version code game is so funny see this guys with a 1500 dollars computer complaining about lag and some guys with a foking 250 dollars realme 6 run…

• [13. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.3

Exodo - - Patch Notes

Quote from LatinWar: “El cliente a descargar es el mismo de la pagina web, porque el de la pagina web para android no funcionaba cual seria el nuevo link ” Espero lo mismo, me sigue yendo con errores

• [13. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.3

Exodo - - Patch Notes

Acabo de descargarlo pero me va igual con errores. Espero suban el nuevo cliente o link.

• ENVY TERRITORY

Exodo - - Video and Media Forum

I want to join to your guild