Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• MeetAllTheStars

MeetAllTheStars - - ¡Preséntate!

Gracias Ancient Magus^^

• Thank you, I think your post Is complete because It reaches all main posibilities of scam. Well that faction flag thing could be considering as military strategy, is not scam Yet it's evil. However it's pvp stance anyways so it could be just a "dearly new player watch out with this too". Also a stranger offering party to red zone. About market I don't do anything special, then there Is people who play with spreadsheets in hand. About this topic there Is an awsome tread by Cidragon tittled "Littl…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from SHARKY: “I cleared a T7 dungeon wearing T4.1 (with a weapon and boots I'm not used to). I got knocked down quite a few times, low health most of the way round, was in constant fear of my life from a dive, and my gear was all on the point of total destruction when I finally cleared the main Boss. It took quite a while - these dungeons are huge, and It was a lot of fun!!! ” And I am making good use of them as well, even if they are already empty.^^ ” I felt some c…

• Hello Spyr0theDragon! It was lovely to read your post (also the story of life un between wich Is formidable, I'm happy for you). It has an apropiate lenght since you are being precise with your explanation. I would add another method: sometimes I'm fooling around at Bank an people duels by 0 bet (I also never bet a cent since even a t3 can kill me) ... and suddently a random "this guy duels you for 6.999.999) lol ... Of course deny that Is the basic way to avoid.. but sometimes being distracted …

• Chain killing

MeetAllTheStars - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from MeetAllTheStars: “*** ” Mirkweald is my playground too. It's worth going even when getting killed, but I would like to get better at escaping. So far in the last 2 weeks, I have been killed 4 times. ” The Time I went there was for gathering stone purpose, indeed I reached a couple of points and I screwed when I resolved to come back by the tunnel again. So I agree about its worth. However BZ Is equivalent between risk and profit (only in this figurative idea). I …

• Chain killing

MeetAllTheStars - - Beginner's Questions

Hello, there are two things to consider: 1) chained... Yes. Several people love to do this, not for the solely purpose of making you lose Time (and expensive fix) ... Actually the point Is to tire you up until you resolve to die (and be looted). I managed to escape a couple of times from a party all themed Hallowen costume lol ... This people would be clasified as super trolls. And they actually can do this. So if you see them flagged better escape. Of course Is unfair, anoying and borderline wi…

• I really had a laughter with this, I'm new at Albion and I love to read about old player stories. I have a theory about bears and actually all Keepers. They drop currency because they keep it from previous adventurers. Like people who saves chewy gum from their crush (?)

• Hi, I loved this Defenders dng... Altought I agree with the idea of keeping them on game I may add that most of what you are sugesting/ asking Is coming with the "corrupted dng" feature. And maybe I'm wrong (sleeping deprived because fame bonus). But I felt like this Defenders dngs were are same places by hours (and this screams come on, dive me) _Anyways this comment Is to bost your post_ Regards

• Hi there, I have sorta funny story to tell, tryng to not sound so lame ♫♪ I´ve been playing Albion like one month without putting a foot on BZ because of fear and bla bla... I used to have a tiny guild, then my gamming friends kinda burnt out, or frustrated and went to Valora%7 or L0L ... so being alone and quite friendly I was playing happily random with nice people, and being slaughtered by some nicer guys (?) At some point I befriend a lovely person who showed me more from BZ and the actual b…

• MeetAllTheStars

Quote from Nakamura_Hakay: “Buenas ... Noches ya.. uff, creo que mi horario ha muerto. No se como responder, solo quiero decir hola, y darle un Bump al post, pero soy bastante nuevo en la comunidad, si quieres podemos hacer alguna dungeon o algo, no se... lo unico es que no me uno a guilds. eso pues. eeehhh, adiós. Tengo discord. A si, soy de nivel bajo T5 warlock, si eso es una molestia, entonces lo siento, adios ahora si... ƪ(ړײ)ƪ ” Hey gracias por pasar a saludar, te voy a whispear in game

• MeetAllTheStars

Buenas tardes, bajo el usuario de MeetAllTheStars, nombre más random imposible porque no sabía si me iba a gustar Albion y todo lo que suelo usar estaba tomado, he iniciado mi aventura. Mi personaje es principalmente un piromante que juega con amigos o con desconocidos. Siempre de ánimo para actividades grupales, y con un login regular, nos vemos por ahí. Tengo un discord para "randoms de Albion".