Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

• Well hopefully the nerf is strong enough. Stealth + burst has always been a problem in all games. If I see 2 or more of the #$^s DGs in Arena I exit and play an alt

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from Korn: “The purpose of the dungeon closing timer is for us to be able to balance the frequency of dungeon dives happening - to balance the risk vs reward ratios for both, the divers and their potential victims. ” Dont understand why you need this control in sandbox game that is self-controlled.Risk vs reward must depend on how hard your ally/coalition controls nearby zones. More powerful ally = less risk of gankers. You are trying to inflict directly and its not corre…

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “@CassX Why not fight back instead of giving the ganker your stuff? When you die all the stuff you "destroy" drops as loot or is trashed according to the whims of the loot gods. ” Why?Firstly, I usually meet not one but 3 or more players(and for me with pve equipment and I'm not 20 years old- I don't have those reactions anymore(lots of beer and Jameson have a part in it too ), it's practically unrealistic to beat those players, but truthfully I …

• Maybe there is a setting that I don't know about ...but, when selling at the market from your inventory, whenever you list something, please stay at the same spot in your inventory rather than having to scroll down everytime to sell something else

• Quote from Bukem: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Jeregor: “ ” There is definitely a disconnect from my reality and yours. I read so many similar posts that tell a tale of how empty the pvp zones are. Last night at about midnight est I ventured out to both rz and bz. rz I got ganked 3x. Once by a duo with T8 gear. 2nd time by a trio. BZ ganked by a duo.So as many have said the fame was terrific. Silver drops decent. I lost all my loot and gear 3x. So overall it cost me money, but I got good…

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from Myelinated: “Quote from Boompak: “Closing Solo Dungeons are a great update. Now solo players will be able to get fame, and everyone will be able to get pvp in cursed dungeons. In group dungeons in 98% of cases there is a scout, which means that diving is almost impossible, the same situation is with Avalonian dungeons. Why shouldn't there be a safe fame for solo players? ” There is Safe Fame farming in yellow zones, the point of BZ is risk vs reward, not j…

• Guild Island

sandstorm22 - - Beginner's Questions

Question about my guild island. It is a 2 man guild, me and my alt. Can I set it up so both have full rights? That if one of them leaves, the other one can keep the island alive?

• Quote from Jeregor: “I feel like most people commenting on this thread in favor of leaving it the same have literally never done an HCE, I think I've personally done like 2 and decided it was boring. I also don't run group dungeons, the only thing I do is an avalonian once a week because it feels necessary. My fame used to come from literally wandering around a t7 zone in Cumbria killing open world packs hoping to run into other people doing similar, solo dungeons finally let the majority of my …

• You're likely correct. It's just one vote, but I still won't be headed to the bz. No point.

• Quote from Crane: “You cannot harvest 8.1/8.2/8.3 with a t7 tool, so I would go with the T8. ” I only harvest T5 and a small amount of T6

• Crafting Tools Strength

My additional question is ... keep using my t7 avalonian or a regular T8

• Crafting Tools Strength

ok, i will spend the lp and level to t8. Thanks for the info

• I was wondering about the different levels of crafting tools, and how helpful they are. I am T7 for Fiber. I use t7 tool and t7 gathering gear. I gather t4 and t5 Yesterday a buy order came through and I acquired a t7 avalonian tool. I took it out for a spin last night and didn't notice any difference, I gathered for an hour and my totals were pretty much the same as the regular tool? Now I am able to spend the LP and jump to t8 gatherer. It's a lot of LP, so I'm wondering is it worth it for my …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from MysticDream: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from MysticDream: “I do wish there was a toggle so we could have the best of both worlds ” And therein lies the flaw in your logic. you want the best of both worlds ... zero risk v reward which underpins a lot of the game. If you could toggle it EVERY single gatherer would have PvP toggled off 100% of the time and gather high end resources with zero risk. If I need to exp…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from MysticDream: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from MysticDream: “I do wish there was a toggle so we could have the best of both worlds ” And therein lies the flaw in your logic. you want the best of both worlds ... zero risk v reward which underpins a lot of the game. If you could toggle it EVERY single gatherer would have PvP toggled off 100% of the time and gather high end resources with zero risk. If I need to explain to you why this isnt a desirable outcome …

• Dismissed my laborers

Quote from Gabumon: “I love how people dismiss so much time of rich people getting richer one way to use their new "Super studied method" that will change the way we percieve economy... And then keep struggling to buy premium month after month. ” Not sure what you are trying to say

• Dismissed my laborers

There are a lot of things I don't know, but, it really does seem like gathering laborers are not worth it. I just can't gather enough to keep them busy. Obviously I could be missing something.

• I'm curious how fast a clearing build can clear a dungeon? I use base bow and works very fast clearing. I still dawdle a bit picking up coin but still. I played around with Great axe previously. Great for multi mobs but I struggled a bit with bosses

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from sandstorm22: “No one is really wrong in this thread. AO is a bit toxic and cut-throat compared to other games, but, as others have said, you have options. 1 Stick with it and try and improve 2. Join a large guild/alliance and you will be much safer in pvp zones 3 Don't go to RZ or BZ. There are still many other things to do and try to accomplish in the game 4 Quit I chose 3 and I'm having a blast ” It's really easy to get emotional as a player and lash out at the g…

• 1 Silver drops in dungeon = auto loot. 2 RZ deaths = inventory loss, not worn equipment 3 Better guild finder with more information what type of guild it is.