Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Brute: „It used to be this way without silhouettes but it just screwed us over and over. Think about yourself roaming in black walking behind a tree finding yourself get attacked by 2 direboars cause they were hiding behind tree's. The silhouettes thing fixed this “ had no idea they coded this well there goes that, lol the problem with long duration stealth is it doesn't force you to think, you just press a button and voila, it's a retarded mechanic in all mmo's and is just a band aid …

• Just wondering, if its to be done it has to be tested before the official release. Greatly improves small scale pvp and solo playing so you can actually use the environment. You would need some kind of way to balance it like a true sight ability that everyone would have and would reveal everyone in the area for X amount of time and ways to counter this ability, but you get the point. I haven't played this game in months but all the changes I wanted actually happened beside the removal of names o…

• I don't believe anybody ever 1v3d anyone in this game. The combat is purely a dps race. In a 3v1, the 3guys don't even have to use any skills, they could just select you and go afk. There is no way to dodge/cancel anything. Biggest outplay is stoneskin/reflect/vanish.. Show me a win in a 1v3 of people with same gear and I will paypal you 5bucks. No combat overhaul has been mentioned in the last update, which means what we see is what we get. I find it really hard to be motivated to play when I c…

• It really feels like they dun goofed with the fame change.

• Zitat von bLub: „Ohh boy, what have I done. If this goes on I will fill the next 5 pages ; (. Zitat von be4: „cmon blub is this all necessary, u were overweight when i caught u “ Pond I like you generally but I really hate that comment 1. I will definatly not complain about a weapon because you kill me a single time and I really dont know why you would assume such a thing. Exactly the same thing happened kinda often now already and it would have been exactly the same thing if i wasnt overweight …

• Zitat von bLub: „Zitat von kekeeke: „You should rarely be mounted in a red zone unless running away from people. This isn't a problem with claws, it's a problem with mounts. You can preload blink and insta cancel his E after 1 attack. I used blink before and it's what I did (before realizing how bad light armor is). Claws are good at ganking and catching people. In teamfights or even duels they are ok, noway are they OP with this many counters. “ You can NOT cancel the channeling with Blink. You…

• You should rarely be mounted in a red zone unless running away from people. This isn't a problem with claws, it's a problem with mounts. You can preload blink and insta cancel his E after 1 attack. I used blink before and it's what I did (before realizing how bad light armor is). Claws are good at ganking and catching people. In teamfights or even duels they are ok, noway are they OP with this many counters.

• Zitat von bLub: „Ok, just to give you another point of view and to leave my 2 cents. Claws are the most frustrating thing ever as light user atleast in open world pvp. My 2. character currently is a full movement orientated Frost Mage with medium helmet (defensiveless rush), light chest (blink), medium boots (rush), which I wouldnt consider an easy target because of max movement especially when already sitting on a hose. None the less if I happen to see a claw user on my screen who didnt already…

• Duel Trolls

kekeeke - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

This will be fixed before release, no doubt about it. Plenty of good solutions in this thread.

• Merry chrismas. Albion has great potential, hopefully you guys manage to capture it and realize your own vision. If only I had some experience, it'd be interesting to work for the company of a game I play.

• Zitat von Lensar: „Guild/Alliance members are not protected by friendly fire (unless they are in your 5 man group, of course) Ultra-Purple Zones Same rules as Ultra-Black zones, only you have to flag to kill others. “ Paradox. This game would be much better with friendly fire but that doesn't work with a flagging system.

• Solo Pk / PvP Builds

kekeeke - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

The current problem with solo pk builds is that you need mobility to be able to pick your fights. If you choose mobility, you will get owned by people who actually fight you because you have to sacrifice a lot to get superior mobility.

• I know you probably brainstormed your idea to oblivion to counter zerging and probably spent a lot of time thinking about it. The issue with zerging currently does not need such a complicated solution... The implementation of stats loss when you kill someone shows you clearly do not give a fuk about pvp. If anything, you should grow more powerful the more kills you have, but face consequences that do not gimp you to hell, but rather makes your overall gameplay harder. Your solutions shits on eve…

• I have a better idea. Just make everything yellow zone. If you flag you lose 90% of all stats and also lose the ability to regen health. That'll really show them.

• Zitat von Kalenger: „one guard cant defend you from the zergs or other kind players. even 3 people with one tank can kill you like the tank takes the aggro of guard(and run through forest) and other two are killing you. “ Yep. 2 guards are defending a gate. Why would only 1 guard defend a territory? Yet I see zergs (8+) get destroyed by unorganized close to equal number of blues because of 2guards near red zone city everyday Edit, millystra : Spamming tab would prevent any kind of stealth.

• It is pretty retarded to be fighting a group and then they start running to their safezone. The problem with zergs is a problem with the game. Making unpenetrable walls for territories is a band aid fix to prevent zergs camping. The great thing is wtf would the point of camping a territory with your zergs be? They have no incentive, no rewards. They don't even punish you or hinder your gameplay much. Making a system like darkfall (system messages when someone enters your territory) and guards no…

• Remove all names (even friendly). Show health/name when you target someone, remove target as soon as someone goes off-screen. Stealth is a great element of any decent MMO, this game's needs more way to get away from zergs, ability to use terrain should be rewarded. Do not add tab target, or atleast be open to removing it after you test it in closed beta. Tab target will not make this game better. On another note, why are guild territories a safe zone. How dare you advertise this as a sandbox? If…

• Sounds like you just want to zerg some guy down. I still think it'd be pretty cool, as long as it had a counter. (Could buy an item/potion/food that nulifies it). Could also be a debuff so the player knows youre looking for him so he could actually do something about it instead of getting hunted down by your 6 friends.