Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

• Get in touch with me in game and I’ll give you our discord and you can ask away.. Ign same as forum name

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Captainrussia: “ ” ” Quote from Loxxxx: “I could come on here and declare you a White Knight that is giving SBI virtual hand-jobs in hopes they notice you. Maybe you are trying to get YouTube famous off the back of AO. Or is it that you are afraid of any negative feedback about the game, because the small amount of relevance you have is tied directly to your 2nd rate Youtube Videos. But i wont because that would be extremely small minded o…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “a bunch of whiners in this thread I've said this before: HelloKittyOnline is that way -> ” Hmmm.. I could come on here and declare you a White Knight that is giving SBI virtual hand-jobs in hopes they notice you. Maybe you are trying to get YouTube famous off the back of AO. Or is it that you are afraid of any negative feedback about the game, because the small amount of relevance you have is tied directly to your 2nd rate Youtube Videos. But i wont because that would …

• It’s really sad @psyca the game has much potential! @Dca10 I did a T7 solo dungeon black zone and the cost for re-spec was staggering.. if you take in account the cost of only the base being respect’d, comparing to the gear needed to do the dungeon vs the actual loot I recieved the silver loss was quite startling. The Whole risk vs reward is completely trashed.. the only way to make money PVE (non gathering/crafting) is to gank and dive. Doing solo dungeons/fame farm your going to loose silver..…

• I am going on 6 months and I really love this game, but each and every update I get a little more put off.. guardian helmet (self heal) is kind of a staple for solo play.. You buff it then nerf it back to where it was!?!? How balanced is this when all the damage buffs are 20-30 %! What’s wrong with a little sustain? If you felt the dot cleanse in combination with the heal was too strong, than get rid of the cleanse.. it would have made the cursed people happy as well. the whole silver sink metho…

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, thanks for all the feedback. A more general point: some of you have said that the planned changes will affect new players too strongly. We do not think that's the case, for the following reasons: - The biggest in-game expense for new players by far is the premium status. Measured in silver, at the price of almost 4400 silver per Gold that we saw before we announced the planned changes, that is 11m silver per month. Right now, purely as a result of the announcement of…

• I have to agree with the many who think this change is not going to go over well. With the creation of the skin system you have all the money sink you could need if done right. Appeal to people’s desire to stand out from the masses. 1. Create a lottery for skins rare unique and limited in quantity and have the buy in as 1mill a ticket .. or 10 million a ticket or whatever.. one of a kind skin 100millon a ticket. 2. option to upgrade your houses past t8 into a villa or a 3 story, etc with more lo…

• I’m sure the hideouts cost to make vs risk to have territories owners Tear it down, won’t be worth it for most small guilds. I wait patiently for more information. It will be another way for mega alliances to encroach on another mega alliances terries. If a small guild can actually get and hold a terry in season 8, it will work in the mega alliances advantage as they are the ones who virtually have unlimited funds.

• Quote from Merzot: “cap alliance will not do anything, but only add hemorrhoids. You are used to blaming the game for your failures. many people are used to playing with each other in alliances ” The reality is that most people/guilds who joined these mega alliances are either riding the coat tails of a skilled guild or simply cannot tuff it out.. So mega alliances isn’t really hardcore it’s the opposite... preying on players whom you can easily overcome with pure numbers.. most of the time they…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Loxxxx: “this is not a viable long term solution.I have encountered this several times now over the time I have played this game. I have had to use a few different VPNs for their trial period including ExitLag to sidestep paying for an additional service. Am I required to pay for an additional service to play Albion online? I find it extremely odd that it’s my isp when the ONLY issue I have ever encountered is Albion. ” Never mentioned it was a long term s…

• It’s pretty simple, remove alliances or kill the game. I cannot count the amount of people that have come and gone in the 4 months that I have been playing. It’s always the same story... certain groups have a strangle hold on certain aspects of the game and it isn’t a healthy engaging environment You have owners of city plots choking out new crafter trying to make money with cartel type practices. Small guild/solo gathers being hunted down as soon as they step in foot in a high tier resource zon…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “One Discord user with the same issue with AT&T, mentioned they were able to login after using a VPN, If you haven't yet, please try that option and leave feedback here. Thanks ” this is not a viable long term solution. I have encountered this several times now over the time I have played this game. I have had to use a few different VPNs for their trial period including ExitLag to sidestep paying for an additional service. Am I required to pay for an additional servic…

• Fresh new albion killbot for discord

• Larger mouse pointer

Loxxxx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Bump... for the love of god

• There is defiantly something wrong with the RNG with swiftclaws.. so much so that Me and a guildmate were discussing this and both agreed it was a waste to spend focus on Swift’s. And based on Elsa’s response it sounds like they broke something when they released Perceval and don’t even realize.. I have probably raised 50 since Perceval and have gotten one pup, where as I would get 1 or 2 per 4 prior to Perceval. Loot from chests have been really random even with dungeon maps and gold chests. Op…

• Quote from fillrup: “I by no means consider myself that casual. But I don't understand the shortsightedness of the player base. I am just seeing the exodus of players and with more games starting I don't see an influx of players to keep the game going. I think the new map and ideas of hideouts will promote mega alliances not hinder them. This is not what a new player wants to see. But then again in the age of entitlements maybe the arch/sauce type guilds are what people want. Join them or be lef…