Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

• I have a question for you guys (Dev/CEO), what do you guys have in store for touchscreen PC's. The reason I ask is because I have a windows 8.1 tablet, and yes while I can play with the mouse and board, I would very interested in a UI that is friendly for players like me. (Note: more and more laptops are getting touchscreen interfaces, along with all in one PC's).

• ...Best story I could read about the game before going to bed, Ill join your guild and work my ass off to help it become something...wonderfull and casual...

• What are you listening to?

Kantabar - - Small Talk

Quote from Mayflower: “I love these guys...<3 That was a pretty cool rendition of that song.”

• youtu.be/juXdEKKfidI youtu.be/7_mA0xwWk2k youtu.be/Wc18xt5wQnk youtu.be/_Y-a7T7S9eE

• The thing about using a font that it does not distinguish between lower and capitol letters. In order to change that, it would have to use all capitol letters so that when one of them is enlarged you would know that that is the start of a sentence or name. My high school chemistry teacher wrote in all capitol and enlarged only the the first letters when needed.

• SOON...

Kantabar - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Ronin: “#VENDETTAHYPE youtu.be/XDgmmgf6V1A COME ON APES DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?!?” So you guys are V for Vendetta or Starship Troopers...Also it would be nice to have added some 1 on 1 PVP in the video instead of just the logo, just a thought.

• All right, if you ever want to team up just let me know, Id be glad to adventure with ya.

• Quote from BaconPanda: “I honestly am very hesitant about joining another guild after HoT( my old guild) fell apart and immortal bailed from what i hear. I was eventually unable to use build resources cause i wasn't a "crafter" and like half were mine lol sry bout the ranting just got a bad taste in my mouth after last test and don't want another one to ruin my chances of opening albion again. Any ideas on this? P.S. pls dont just be a troll i legit want advice” If you would like, you could help…

• Your Favorite Anime.

Kantabar - - Small Talk

Quote from Mayflower: “You've stumbled upon one of my deepest, darkest secrets. I've never watched any anime, ever. I wouldn't know where to start lol.” Thats the great thing about anime, you can start from anywhere. You dont have to go back and start watching anime that has finished, what I did when I started my anime "journey", I watched only new anime with the exception of anime that has multiple seasons running. giphy.gif

• Your Favorite Anime.

Kantabar - - Small Talk

Hmm...its hard picking, there is sooo much to choose from. OK here I have made up my mind. Durarara!! giphy.gif Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Kiseijuu--Sei-no-Kakuritsu.jpg World Trigger World-Trigger-Anime-Hd-Wallpaper-for-Mobile.jpg and the list can go on and on and on....

• Riddles!

Kantabar - - Small Talk

Oh dude, that is a great riddle... Here is mine, Its rather a joke/riddle really: What do you and four rabbits going backwards down the road have in common? (Hidden Content)

• Quote from BaconPanda: “Quote from Kantabar: “All right...awesome, thanks for the prompt response peeps...too bad they don't have a Master Of The Universe tag, I'd love to get it. giphy.gif” i think i just had a seizure haha” Im sorry, but it seems the power of the Universe can blind mere mortals, avert your eyes young one,it seems your not destined to be a Master.

• You know, I never got in to watching the TV show for the books, I might if this season ends well, I wonder if they will add that part from the books in to the movie...hehehe giphy.gif

• All right...awesome, thanks for the prompt response peeps...too bad they don't have a Master Of The Universe tag, I'd love to get it. giphy.gif

• Then what would be the highest rank a non-paying customer like me can receive on the forums?

• I think its just based on the number of posts + likes + threads = rank...at least thats how I think it works

• Quote from Farewell: “first attempt with no luck. second attempt with no luck. seems to be last try.” You and me both buddy, you and me both....

• Word game

Kantabar - - Small Talk

Omg Lol giphy.gif

• Ill be the hired assassin. 200.gif

• Last Chance Giveaway (FREE GIVEAWAY)

Kantabar - - Small Talk

Add me please.