Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 197.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Weight in inventory counting double towards max load

Rolu - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Azu_Raged: „Bump Why the F Would Max Load Indicate anything over 100% I bought this T8 Ox thinking I can hold 4K worth of stuff and be able to move Nope not the case “ Rule #1 of Albion. Never trust any tool tip - question all the informations you see. Either it is a bug or the devs did not bother updating it. I'm not even being sarcastic here.

• Zitat von Eternalhaze: „I do think given how fast these 2 man gates are that the timer should be no more than 15 minutes, 30 is a bit high for something that realistically takes 5-10. I think over time lava should flow in to restrict the area until the boss room is the only safe place and ensures an end to the fight. “ That right there is the solution but sadly it'll never happen.

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Personally, I find that amusing. I would think 2 people should be able to kill him pretty easily. Why did you attack him while he was trying to port out, though? “ Dude. Don't you think that after being stuck in there for hours I don't know the guy? He was not porting out. He was just clicking on the portal to be a dickhead. The guy is textbook griefer. A total fucking loser.

• (I warn you, you who read this, I am fucking tilted right now so it will be messy) Here we go again, this time I recorded it. This is the 5th or 6th time I lose 30 minutes to Molek. (No exaggeration, legit 30 minutes). As you can see from the video he has the stupid armor / poison combo to top himself up. He has about 200 of those t4 pots on him. To make sure he abuses of this mechanic he also runs refreshing sprint on the boots. (which also makes him dash any time he wants to with his W or E). …

• Frazzle is increasing damage taken by 40%, not 20%

Rolu - - Bugs

Beitrag

This is Albion. Assume what you see on the tooltip to be wrong. The hardcore part of this game is not the full loot it's that you can never be sure of the information you have.

• Zitat von IPSAmazon: „ are you using ubuntu or windows? “

• Kills in Red Zone with Loot Protection

Rolu - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Tabor: „If you fight in the circle the losing player virtually always attempts to run so by default virtually all the kills also happen outside the circle. It makes no sense to not allow the killer to loot it basically makes the whole PvP circle nonsensical. They mise well just remove them and get rid of the soft flag crap in general. “ And we're not even on the subject of not being able to heal your friend (even tho you started healing in the buble but you never soft flagged yourself …

Rolu - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wadefu: „Zitat von Rolu: „Zitat von Raithe: „Thank you for the reclarification. I think I am no longer befuddled on the mechanic. “ The problem is not understanding the mechanic, the problem is that the mechanic is dumb. I kill someone, I should be able to loot his body. “ flag up and loot it? or you talking about pvp circle jerk. “ If I can kill someone without flagging up, I should be able to loot it without flagging up. Which brings me back to the thing I said I don't know how many …

Rolu - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Raithe: „Thank you for the reclarification. I think I am no longer befuddled on the mechanic. “ The problem is not understanding the mechanic, the problem is that the mechanic is dumb. I kill someone, I should be able to loot his body.

Rolu - - Bugs

Beitrag

I asked the devs to explain the logic behind not being able to loot someone YOU killed in a red zone in the last thread. Obviously they did not answer because there is none.

• GUESS THAT THING!

Rolu - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von OsKiDo: „No more games upcoming ? “ Hey, As mentioned in the OP, this was something we prepared for the time between GvG Seasons. But now that Season 4 is in full swing, we don't plan to have a contest every Friday anymore. Though we might have something coming up for Halloween... “ So, who won the last mini game?

• New dagger skill

Rolu - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von hugodsds: „What the ideia behind this skill? Theres no good aoe dmg ( actually its not aoe cause its limited for 4 players), ALL the times i used It on PvP i get insta Burst when i arrived enemy LINE . So its kind a useless for a lvl 85 skill. Need a rework. “ Why the fuck would you capitalize LINE there? Having cardiac episodes mid sentence?

• Zitat von deploring: „forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c7016ef66443fea88147f66e9forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c7016ef66443fea88147f66e9 IGN: Deploring “ Hey a fellow Rubber-Ducker, nice!

• Albion Burn out?

Rolu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Hollywoodi: „ I am getting really bored, anyone ideas what to do? “ Go Outside, have a drink or something

• Zitat von Alejando: „forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c7016ef66443fea88147f66e9 “ lol the flags next to your computer, that is fucking sad man

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „I would say it's intended for a maximum of 2 people, not specifically 2. Just curious, how often does this occur to you? I've done many HGs and encountered solo players in there, but have only experienced what you're describing like once. “ Once is too much especially when there is no reason for that mechanic in the first place. Still waiting for a valid reason for it to be 25 minutes.

• Zitat von Sneakh: „Zitat von Rolu: „Having to wait after each and every gate is getting old real fast “ In the meantime... bank at a warcamp? Can't see why you'd need to go back to Caerleon after each gate “ Banking is not the point. I wanna go do more HGs when the one I just did is down. Plus, it's a bug, I mean, whatever the reason it should not be like this.

• 99% of the Albion community :

• Then they can clear before killing the chest. Also, it's not a place intended for solos but 2v2s. I still don't see the point. The only thing it does is it allows for griefers to keep you in.