Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 432.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von Eternalhaze: „Zitat von letwolf: „... I celebrate when I see a bloodletter because it's a trash fighting weapon and I know they can't double dash and mount up. “ “ so Bloodletter is balanced, as it trash weapon, but have some mobility to balance it up “ You forgot to quote two words before - "In hellgates" It's not just "some mobility". It's the best mobility in game.

• Zitat von letwolf: „who want balance, went to HG and cristal GvG or normal GvG there is exactly 5 vs 5, no more, no less what do you else ever need? “ This isn't a thread about 5v5. Hellgates are pretty well balanced at the moment (exception being deathgivers). This is about bloodletter and how ridiculous it is. In hellgates, I celebrate when I see a bloodletter because it's a trash fighting weapon and I know they can't double dash and mount up.

• There's honestly a load of people who would play during this time if there was anything to do that would be worth their while. For whatever reason SBI decided to just screw over this five hour period of time which makes it so dead. Sure, there's not as much activity from NA or EU during this time, but there is still a presence, the problem is there's seriously nothing to do so people just log and play other games.

• Zitat von solventh: „Zitat von Eternalhaze: „How about a third crystal time that you could place in the 0600 - 0900 UTC time slot. There's literally nothing during this time window. Not even the damn open world relic chests spawn during this time... “ 08 to 10 utc is the most dead time (total online people number) during the day. “ Indeed it is. Why not have things to do during that time to make it less dead?

• Part of the problem is that there's not enough contenders in small guilds outside of large alliances. Most watchtowers are owned by the big three alliances and since you can't match within alliance you're short on options as to who it matches you with: Save: 161 Poe: 65 Squad: 37 Lads: 21 Ego: 5 There's not a whole lot of enemies in this list, and that's assuming that most of them are participating in crystals equally.

• Zitat von Theat: „I'm not the one whining. I'm counter-whining “ Pretty sure that's still whining.

• Stupid albion`s mechanic

Eternalhaze - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Zulmer: „Zitat von Eternalhaze: „It is kind of stupid that you can die from town, and unless you're active on forums/reddit there's still plenty of people that don't know this could happen. I think cases like this is what causes people to just outright quit though. I know this dude did. I'm pretty sure SBI acknowledged that this was possible but didn't do anything about preventing it. “ Cuz like i said it is albion. Every move is legal. “ Journal salvaging wasn't. Even though that was …

• How about a third crystal time that you could place in the 0600 - 0900 UTC time slot. There's literally nothing during this time window. Not even the damn open world relic chests spawn during this time...

• Stupid albion`s mechanic

Eternalhaze - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

It is kind of stupid that you can die from town, and unless you're active on forums/reddit there's still plenty of people that don't know this could happen. I think cases like this is what causes people to just outright quit though. I know this dude did. I'm pretty sure SBI acknowledged that this was possible but didn't do anything about preventing it.

• /suicide issue during ZvZ

Eternalhaze - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I always thought you couldn't /suicide while in combat. Regardless, I've seen a trend in /suicide where it seems to be more lenient when it comes to % of items trashing. Not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure when you kill yourself you're actually just giving your enemy more loot.

• Zitat von RottenH20: „The best build atm to catch gathers is using what gathers use “ 100% true. You could also replace gatherers with any the word "anything" since gatherers are typically going to be the slipperiest of targets.

• New inventory UI

Eternalhaze - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Is everyone happy with new squished look of the equipped gear UI? I am really dissapointed with it, and would much rather have it reverted.

• Zitat von Theat: „It's a complaint against 5v1 mostly. Open-world meta is fine, because as others have mentioned, for dozens of of pages now, as a solo player you get more rewards from kills (instead of sharing with others). More risk = more reward. “ I see your point, but it's not just about squad ganking. The thread is about the open world meta, and I don't think it's in a good place because one weapon (bloodletter) has an absurd amount of mobility comparatively to all other classes. As such, …

• Zitat von Theat: „Actually I leave town alone very often. I just don't solo world pvp often. If I did then it would not be with a bloodletter. This should be common sense. Lots of weapons beat bloodletter open-world. But bloodletter can usually run away. That's perfectly fine. Not broken. “ So how the hell can you have such a strong opinion about this if you literally admit you don't solo pvp. If you did you would clearly see how infuriating it is to fight a bloodletter and win the fight, but he…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „It is possible to use Bloodletter to solo fights. If all you're looking for is some good 1v1 fights... The problem is when a 5 man gank squad comes after a solo player and they are all using bloodletters - there is no escape... “ The same thing applies to any solo build, the only difference is the solo bloodletter has a better chance to escape than the solo without one. Zitat von slizzard: „At some point you guys need to also take responsibility for your actions. Gather…

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat: „This is the reason ... so widely used. It's actually a pretty bad fighting weapon, but it's not used to fight. It's used because it has insane mobility for catching (ganking) and running away (gathering). It's so incredibly safe it's annoying. “ if BL get nerf, insert at quoted text:- Double bladed staff - Great hammer - 1 handed axe ... and NOTHING changes ppl that not ready to fight 1v20 with your zerg always will take mobility weapon, like you or not maybe, just L2…

• Tombhamer thoughts

Eternalhaze - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Yeah the tombhammer is nice to level artifact hammers, but I don't think you really answered the question. Yes it's not that bad to fame with, but when it comes to high level efficient fame, how is the tombhammer stronger than the 1h hammer or mace (regardless of spec)? We're talking about faming here, but in the end this is a pvp game and there's little to no pvp action for the tombhammer. I made this topic in the hopes that an extremely underused weapon can receive some love like other weapons…

• All I know is bloodletter is cancer for open world fights. The way you 1v1 a semi-skilled bloodletter player and secure the kill open world is if you have enough mobility to keep up with 2 dashes, put out more damage than him before you're in execute range, and have a purge for their boots. That's literally the only way you can secure kills on smart bloodletters as a solo player without using one yourself. Any other kills you get are them straight up suiciding. You have an extremely narrow windo…

• Tombhamer thoughts

Beitrag

Zitat von Khladraven: „Large AOE root, 15 sec cd, new Q and heavy cleave after witchwork pulls in followed by a longbow E, then stalker hood (with a specter jacket cd build) bloodletter execute all the mobs. One of the most efficient 5 man fame groups I've done taking large pulls every 30 seconds and wiping the pack with ease. Also great for not getting caught out on mobs seen as bow always face checks behind for incoming players and no big abilities are on a long cd. “ That's awesome to hear th…

• Tombhamer thoughts

Beitrag

I think in this particular circumstance - you're going to be much more efficient with a stun hammer or mace root, otherwise we would see them being used. You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise as I've famed a lot with every hammer. If you want more duration on the root, just go snare charge into E root with mace. Distance is pretty negligible in my opinion, especially considering you want to be as close as possible to all the mobs to ensure the root hits the stack since the aoe of the ro…