Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 41.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• NPC/Mob routes everywhere

bLub - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Too lazy to write more right now but I like that idea! Everything that helps the game being more alive is appreciated a lot ; )

• Question for people...

bLub - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Probably not because people will use islands of guildies or create new chars and buy more islands with those.

• Depends on the continent you are on. Its maybe not worth it for you to travel to the other continent with all your goods. So like others already mentioned, for the east continent Queensmarket and for the west continent Kingspool.

• Best solo build?

bLub - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Still the same tips ; ). If you ever wanna go into red/ black zones you will get into pvp if you want to or not and since red/ black zones will become even more rewarding in upcomming patches you definatly should try to get ready for them. With that build you are able to escape from a lot of dangerous situations if your holding to some basic red/ black zone rules and that ultimatley means you are able to pve in red/ black zones and can avoid most pvp situations ; ). Maybe let me say it another w…

• Bring back rested mobs! *slightly*

Beitrag

Yeah the old system was kinda frustrating indeed but bringing a charge system back doesnt have to mean you receive no fame for farming in a zone with lots of players, its more about rewarding you to explore new zones and keep moving around.

• Best solo build?

Beitrag

As someone who just recently lvled up frost staff with his alt and just hit 5.3 I can hopefully give you some insight about its pros and cons and also tell you what I am using around it and why. And as you might have already guessed, yes I think the frost staffs fits your needs perfectly because you already lvled up fire and got the basics for the frost already unlocked. Even though all 3 weapons of the tree are good your go to will usually be the 4.3 Glacial Staff. Pros: - all 3 Frost Staffs of…

• Suggestion: Loot Potential System

Beitrag

Just my first thought. I dont think something like that will be implanted because destroying items is economically too important for this game. Without a lot of gear getting trashed the market would be totaly flooded.

• To be honest ... so far I was pretty sure they just forgot to adjust the gathering/ crafting fame numbers and kept the old ones or that they wanted to boost everyone and let people reach max tier crafting in beta. I really hope those are not the fame amounts they want it to be.

• Bring back rested mobs! *slightly*

Beitrag

I already complained about it right after the patch, sadly got like no attention even though I know a couple of people that liked the fame charge system in general but are not too active in the forum ; ( New Fame System

• Territory Defender Bonus???

Beitrag

Good question, I ve tried to figure that out as well but no answer so far ; (

• Can't see party members

Beitrag

I am pretty sure you are not on the same map. The same thing happened to me and a friend when we started playing. There are a lot of different starting towns and even 2 different continents but a lot of the names are very similar so be careful about that. You can use fast travel to meet in a town and then start playing together. You can find the fast travel at any town near your chest, right beside the auction house. Its a caravan (sometimes hidden by a lot of players in front of it). I believe …

• Scythe armor

Beitrag

At the moment I would always try to go for the .3 branch if thats too expensive for you just go for straight tier 5, 6, 7. The .3 branch is the last one on the destiny board and identified by 3 blue dots on the bottom of the item icon (somtimes a dot may be covered by the item).

• Giving other players stuff..

Beitrag

Target someone, right click their avatar picture and then select trade ; )

• "Aegis vs KDS" GvG

bLub - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Damn ... Germans cant watch the video because of the music in the background ; ( (atleast I guess thats the reason)

• Strats 16 vs 28 Open World Combat

bLub - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

That warbow stun ; )

• Ohh boy, what have I done. If this goes on I will fill the next 5 pages ; (. Zitat von be4: „cmon blub is this all necessary, u were overweight when i caught u “ Pond I like you generally but I really hate that comment 1. I will definatly not complain about a weapon because you kill me a single time and I really dont know why you would assume such a thing. Exactly the same thing happened kinda often now already and it would have been exactly the same thing if i wasnt overweight because I left my…

• Ok, just filling out that formular probably will not do it for me. So I will explain some stuff beforehand. I am currently in another guild which I like in general but wanna leave due to inactivity. There is atleast one more member from that guild that wants to leave with me and probably will want to join as well. I hope since hes sitting on 16 mil fame as well that wont be a problem. Also Im playing on 3 chars right now. I started with my 1. Char bLub2833 with whom I went for Claymore + full He…

• Ok, Im sorry I didnt mean to spam this thread. Actually just wanted you claw guys to take in consideration the other side because that can feel kinda frustating and on top of that all the guys I know that are using claws seem perfectly fine with them and have a lot of kill fame. Zitat von Wynta: „ice block or knockback on chest and you just neutered all the damage. “ Zitat von bLub: „And as already mentioned Forcefield and Iceblock can both cancel it but are basicly no viable option in most othe…

• Zitat von kekeeke: „You should rarely be mounted in a red zone unless running away from people. This isn't a problem with claws, it's a problem with mounts. You can preload blink and insta cancel his E after 1 attack. I used blink before and it's what I did (before realizing how bad light armor is). Claws are good at ganking and catching people. In teamfights or even duels they are ok, noway are they OP with this many counters. “ You can NOT cancel the channeling with Blink. You are still rooted…

• Zitat von kekeeke: „Zitat von bLub: „Ok, just to give you another point of view and to leave my 2 cents. Claws are the most frustrating thing ever as light user atleast in open world pvp. My 2. character currently is a full movement orientated Frost Mage with medium helmet (defensiveless rush), light chest (blink), medium boots (rush), which I wouldnt consider an easy target because of max movement especially when already sitting on a hose. None the less if I happen to see a claw user on my scre…